Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
Date: December 12, 2017
Location: Awm Compound, Nepukos Village, Chuuk, FSM
After few hours of working at the garden at the eastside of our house, seventy feet away, I walked towards home at lunch time, about 11 AM. The kitchen door was locked so I turned around passing the garden of my wife at the west side of our house. When I saw some mangoes fell on the ground from the miraculous mango tree, I picked them up. While picking up mangoes, a butterfly cut in passing one foot away from my face and perched on a branch of garden plant about two feet from me. I immediately took pictures as shown below;
When the butterfly was tame and remained stationary, only its wings moving. I took the video. At first, taking its video while on the branch, then the second video was when I put my little bent finger closer to its body, and astonishingly it crawled to my finger. Then I raised up my right hand while observing the butterfly. In such condition, it flashed back in my mind of what I thought before; I was thinking that this must be a sign from Stick, my brother-law who passed away in 2015 and he was very close to my wife. About three to five days after his burial, a number of mysterious and miraculous signs took place involving small creatures like moth, frog, crab, and flies which led me to the biblical parable of the Rich Man and the beggar Lazarus, Luke 16:19-31. The rich man beg for Abraham to send back Lazarus to warn his five brothers so that they will not come to the place of torment, as what the rich man was now. I strongly believe that the spirit of Stick or the Holy Spirit is warning us through nature for us to obey God’s word to avoid the place of torment.
With this thing in mind and the butterfly appeared tame I decided to walk towards the tomb of Stick's body, about twenty five feet from where the monarch butterfly appeared. When I was by the side of the tomb, I made the butterfly closer to Stick’s photo by moving my little finger touching the picture on top of the tomb where Virgin Mary statue just within the view. The butterfly soared into the air when my little finger in contact of the picture of Stick. With this sudden action of the butterfly, I just thought of Luke 20:38 which says that God is not God for the dead but for the living.
This second video was uploaded to twitter because I cannot do it for this website;
The photo below is a brief description of the Monarch Butterfly Incident which occurred at my wife's garden by the side of our home.
I was amazed to see a beautiful and big butterfly, the Monarch butterfly. This is my first time in my whole life for a butterfly to perch on me, especially big monarch butterfly and most astonishing was when it stayed on my finger for two minutes while I was walking towards the tomb.
Hereunder is the pictorial presentation of the set of the pictures taken as the video being played and paused as the Monarch Butterfly on my little finger till I reached the tomb of Stick (arranged in sequence as it happens);
On the other hand, after reviewing the video, Mary statue placed adjacent to Stick’s picture was unintentionally included (photo above, #5), which I also thought that this incident must be also about Virgin Mary. I took note of the direction when the butterfly soared into the air eastward away from the statue.
For a better understanding, there are things important to take note before going to the analysis;
- In Chuukese custom, a dead family member can be buried in the area of residence.
- Stick, the close brother of my wife, died on July 29, 2015 and buried by the side of our house.
- My wife is a Catholic having grotto and number of statues at home, one of which is Virgin Mary’s statue placed at the tomb of Stick.
- The term butterfly is not in the Bible so I searched in the internet and found out this; “They are messengers of the spiritual and angelic world”;
- I did not see a monarch butterfly in my 37 years of residence in Chuuk and not a single butterfly perched on me my whole life except this one.
- Two weeks before this incident, I noticed the statue of Virgin Mary on top of the Stick’s tomb located twenty feet from our house (from our bedroom in particular).
- I seldom visit Stick’s tomb because, just like my parents who passed away long time ago, he is alive in my heart, as in Luke 20:38. One thing, Stick when he was alive, he was the one among the brothers of my wife who helped so much developing our place, residential and business areas.
- A month before this incident, a Fly Episode (webpage below) occurred with divine message connected to this butterfly incident.
- The butterfly just suddenly appeared passing in front of my face to be noticed.
- When the butterfly stayed longer in the branch and to my finger, I decided to bring it closer to Stik’s tomb (about 20 feet away from me) thinking that this still had connection to Stik’s death two years ago.
- The butterfly spent a period of three minutes from perching on the branch to my little finger till to Stick's tomb.
- After reviewing the incident and earnestly watching the video, I noticed a weird reaction of the monarch butterfly as I brought it closer to the tomb.
- In the review of the video, I noticed the statue of Virgin Mary appearing from the background. (I had no intention about Mary’s statue because in my mind this scenario is still something on the death of Stik.)
- A lot of chances the butterfly to fly away especially it has not reason to stay on the tip of my little finger. The only time was when it was brought closer to statue of Mary.
- In the mid of the short trip, the butterfly moved like frightened; it reversed its position and the wings were kind of shaking like scared.
- I put my little finger closer to Stik's picture (see photo above) and when my finger touches the picture and where Mary's stature just 12 inches away, the butterfly flew upward.
- The butterfly soared up on the air eastward away from the statue and towards sunlight which at that time, the sun was brightly shining.
Upon arrival at the burial site, where Mary statue on top on the tomb, the monarch butterfly flew away strongly suggesting that of the teaching from the Gospel, as shown below;
- 1 Corinthians 10:14, "Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry." in line with Acts 17:29 & 1 John 5:2.
The devotees or the faithful may vow or venerate to Mary, but as to inherit eternal life consider the following teachings from the Gospel (the doctrine of true Christianity);
- Matthew 25:31-46 (The Sheep and the Goats; Judgment Day)
- Matthew 19:16-21 (The Rich and the Kingdom of God)
- Luke 10:25-37 (The Parable of the Good Samaritan)
- Luke 16:19-31 (The Rich Man and Lazarus)
In connection to this incident, I wish to add here my vision about Virgin Mary who appeared in my imagination while passing by the grotto by the side of our house this year 2018. I felt that she wants me to convey to the world, that she does not want to be worshipped or venerated but her son, Jesus, as in this verse;
- John 14:6, "Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."as expressed below:
On December 27, 2019, while three months in period of meditation, I was able to have deep understanding of the fundamental truth of the whole picture of the 21st Century Divine Revelation (July 2, 2004 till now this year 2019). In this condition, it flashed in my mind that this Monarch Butterfly Incident led me to one major revelatory message: God is Light and Spirit. When the butterfly flew in the direction of the sunlight away from the statue suggests that flew from idolatry and since to the direction of the light, God is light, as also revealed in this Beam of Light Incident;
So, one important revelation: God is spirit (not metal or stone, Acts 17:29) and must be worshipped in the Spirit;.
- John 4:23-24, "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
* * * * * * *