Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear." (Hebrews 8:13)
2008.03.14; Pen Damselfly Incident (Time has come, John 4:23-24)
Date / Time : March 14, 2008
Location : Bedroom, Nepukos, Weno, Chuuk, FSM
Witness/Narrator : Etma
On March 14, 2008, at about 8 PM, I was at my table in the bedroom. I used to take note and write related to the things happened to me under the 21st Century Divine Revelation (21CDR). While few minutes sitting and writing, I suddenly saw a small damselfly perching on the tip of my ballpen. After approximately three seconds, the insect flew away and disappeared. I just continued my work while thinking of any possible divine message of that incident.
After certain period of reviewing the 21CDR and understanding the Scripture, while the miracles and miraculous continued to occur to me, I am now firm that it has a strong a strong message in relation to the reason of Jesus’ coming:
- John 18:37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate. Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”
After having a deep understanding of the Scripture and the 21CDR, I am now firm that this Pen Damselfly Incident has directed me to summarize all the incidents to be a wake-up call for humanity to live for the truth (John 18:37) that God’s wrath is being revealed that the truth is being suppressed due to wickedness of men:
- Romans 1:18, "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness."
God in this 21st Century of modern science used nature to send his messages to awaken the lost world, the bad fruit due to the false prophets and teachers:
- Matthew 7:15-16, "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"
God sent his son, Jesus Christ for the new set of teachings and commands, the New Testament, the gospel in particular:
- 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"
In the Old Testament, fear God, worship God, etc. with several religious practices, offerings, rituals, etc. but the time has come as expressed in this verse:
- John 4:23-24, "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
In the past, there was not a single insect landed on my pencil or pen while I was writing, even in the outdoor.
1. In the past, I saw one time a damselfly inside the bedroom during cleaning when the windows were opened and it just hanged out by the window.
2. At that time, when the damselfly perched on the tip of my ballpen, door and windows were closed (since air-conditioned room).
3. I just wondered why when if flew up, it just disappeared.
4. I was thinking that God used nature to reveal divine messages, and there are seven incidents took place before this Pen Damselfly: Bird, Damselfly, Moth, Weed Spider, Big Black Spider, Locust, and Turtle. And the webpages are presented below in chronological order:
Revelatory Message as of October 7, 2021:
1. To bring humanity to a deeper sense of connection to humanity, not just as big family but one body, the body of Christ:
- Galatians 3:28, “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”
2. To keep writing and send to the world in line with these two commands:
- Mark 13:10, "And the gospel must first be preached to all nations."
- Mark 16:15, "He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."
3. To subject the world into spiritual awakening that the time has come for the believers to worship God in truth. The following are the teachings and commands for us to live a life in truth:
- 1 John 4:16, “And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.”Love for God is to obey his commands (1 John 5:3) and we know it that God is with us if we obey his commands because he gave us the Spirit:
- 1 John 3:24, "Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us."
- Romans 8:9, "However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him."
- Romans 13:10, "Love does not harm a neighbor, therefore, love is the fulfillment of the Law." (Romans 13:10)
- 1 John 4:7-8, "Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."
- Galatians 6:2, "Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."
- "For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” (Galatians 5:14)
- James 2:14-17, "What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead."
- 1 John 3:17-18, "If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth."
In this connection, I wish to add hereunder, Human Heart Shape Incident, revealing that God is love and to love God is simply for us to love one another (1 John 3:23, Romans 13:8):
And for the rich and the strong to shepherd the flock of God, the poor (to inherit eternal life. as in Mat. 25:31-46)
* * * * * * *