Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"The parable of the Rich Man in Purple Robe and Lazarus, the Beggar"
2012.10.12; Orange Turned Purple Incident (Rich People, don't ignore the poor; Luke 16:19-31)
Date : October 12, 2012
Location : Etma’s Office, Nepukos, Weno, Chuuk, FSM
Witnesses/Narrator : Carlos Pakingan, Freddie Villanueva, Etma
In the first week of October, 2012 I ordered a plastic bag of oranges from our store. When I received the bag of oranges (about seven pieces), I ate one and put the rest on my left-side table drawer. In one-week period I consumed them which I thought I ate them all but one afternoon, at about 3 P.M. on October 12, 2012, I discovered one orange in the innermost of the drawer where I put the fruit. Immediately, I peeled it off and I was amazed when I saw the orange turned purple; photo below, encircled. I ate half and showed the other half the following day to Freddie Villanueva (the mason) and Carlos Pakingan (the accountant) in my office. I handed a slice to Freddie with my hand upside down telling him to taste without him seeing it, while Carlos was observing meticulously. Then when I asked about the taste, he replied without hesitation, “orange”. Then I told him to see the left-over piece, and they saw the fruit which is already purple. I questioned them if ever in their life they saw an orange turned purple? And the answer, as expected, none.
I kept the remaining piece by putting in the plastic and kept in the refrigerator in my office. Later on, when I got a camera, I asked Carlos to take picture, which it happened with other fruits, mango and the cucumber with me on my table, as shown below;
Etma’s Analysis updated on May 14, 2019;
This Orange Turned Purple Incident is a follow-up revelation on how to inherit eternal life by helping the poor, as in this miracle;
An orange turning to purple color is a miracle; scientists cannot know the reason, as also touched in this webpage;
The divine message for this incident is not easy to form; then, when I went to Guam on September 6, 2018 I had more time for research and meditate. I reviewed again the parable of the “Rich Man and Lazarus”. This must be the main call since most rich people ignore the poor, horribly, including the churchmen, who most of them live in luxury while their followers in poverty. One thing worst, there are 21,000 children die per day of hunger worldwide without a intensive action from the political leaders and men of God disobeying John 21:15-17.
The Orange Turned Purple Incident is more of a particular call as expressed Luke 16:19-31, when the rich man wearing purple robe ignored Lazarus, the beggar who was just longing to eat what fell from the rich man’s table (Luke 16:20-21).
The parable of the Rich Man and Lazarus (biblbegateway NIV) has taught us of the following;
The rich man was in torment in Hades and Lazarus in heaven with Abraham. (Luke 16:23)
The rich man beg Abraham for Lazarus to give him water because he was in agony in the fire; (Luke 16:24)
This was the reply of Abraham;
“Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony.” (Luke 16:25)
Then, the rich man continued to beg as indicated in the following verses (Luke 16:27-31);
27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’
29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’
30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’
31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”
To awaken the Church not just to preach the resurrected Lazarus (John 11:38-44) but more to focus on the beggar Lazarus (Luke 16:19-31).
1. To emphasize to the rich people not to ignore the poor which is in direct correlation to this teaching;
“To ignore the poor is to despise God.” (Pope Francis)
2. For the priests not to focus on the resurrected Lazarus story (John 11:38-44) but more on the beggar, Lazarus (Luke 16:19-31) to guide the rich to help the poor from the heart (Mat. 25:31-46, 1 Cor. 13:3), which is the main thing to inherit eternal life.
The above was part of Pope Francis' speech in Vatican City on May 28, 2016, the details of which is in this link;
2. To give strength to the poor, since the beggar Lazarus went to heaven in line with this teachings;
“Blessed are the poor for theirs the kingdom of God.” (Luke 6:20)
Since Jesus was given the purple robe when the soldiers were mocking him (Mark 15:17), the following are other revelatory messages;
1. To show and remind the world how violent and brutal the people before during Jesus’ time, comprising of the soldiers, the chief priests, the teachers of the law, and the people who were brainwashed by the ruling religion that time.
2. Having Jesus’ as an example, to remind the world to “Love your Enemies” as expressed in the following Biblical teaching;
“Love your enemies and do good for those who hate you.” (Luke 6:27, Romans 12:19-20)
Additional Miraculous Incidents Related to this Incident about Purple color;
This year, 2018, there were three miraculous incidents (stated below) concerning this color violet occurred in three different occasions, which strongly suggests of the presence of something divine or a sign of a divine message;
1. On May 22, 2018, suddenly a monarch butterfly appeared when I was in my garden, by the side of the generator. Right away, I recognized that this must be the same butterfly in this incident;
So, I stopped of what I was doing and stared at her; while she was flying around the osakura plants with purple flowers. To my astonishment, the monarch butterfly flew around the area but only perched on the purple flowers consecutively more than seven times. I was late to take video but just a picture, as shown below;
2. On about June 27, 2018, when I was in the garden, suddenly I just saw one purple little flower just bloomed from grass, which is known as nonbearing-flower weed. I immediately took it and presented to Carlos, our administrative assistant.
3. After two months, on August 21, 2018, another case of no. 2 when I saw again a single purple flower from the area of such grass. This time, Moises was with me, and told him to take pictures of such weird incident.
With the above, my interpretation is that the purple flowers may have some health benefits or just simply telling me that purple is the color symbol or the favorite color of Jesus. In connection to this, I just remember while writing this that over ten years ago, my wife said, "You look handsome" when I was wearing a purple t-shirt. And it was the first and the last in 40 years of marriage.
As of Decembers 22, 2018, while thinking of the nature of Jesus, I came to realize that this Orange Turned Purple Incident is making me know that he was slapped in the face that most that happened to him or anything occurred during his time were reenacted to prove that Jesus story is not a hoax but a reality. In 2008, I just recalled that I received the strongest slap in my life which is now I believe it was through divine intervention for the re-enactment that Jesus received during the crucifixion process.
- John 19:2-3, “The soldiers twisted together a crown of thorns and put it on his head. They clothed him in a purple robe and went up to him again and again, saying, “Hail, king of the Jews!” And they slapped him in the face.”
The over-all-Revelatory Message of the Purple Color Incidents is expressed in this verse;
- Romans 8:9, "You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ."
* * * * * * *