Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand."
2019.03.13 – The Miraculous Banana Plants (Unity is Strength; Matthew 12:25)
Date: March 13, 2019
Location: Home, Barrigada, Guam
Witnesses: Etma's Family, and Paul Yu
On December 17, 2018, my family moved to our new house, the one we bought from Mr. Paul Yu. My wife decided to buy that house out of over twelve houses we visited, one reason of which is the is the presence of the three groups of banana plants. I believe that there was a divine intervention since my wife was used as instrument in one miraculous incident, as detailed in this webpage;
One day, in February, 2019, I started gardening, my wife’s hobby and mine. In the process, I also included the banana plants. I removed rocks underneath especially from the two groups A &B (photo below), and replaced with soil coming from a ranch. I spent two to three hours in doing it since I felt the joy because it is in line with the divine will as in this verse;
- Genesis 1:29, "Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
Most homeowners, including churches and government offices, prefer garden of flower plants, lawn grass, and non-fruit bearing trees, despite the number 1 killer is not the diseases but global hunger. In fact by statistic, there are 21,000 children died per day of hunger worldwide.
Then, one day on March 13, 2019, I noticed a banana blossom from one tree in Group A, the photo below taken after two weeks upon blooming;
As days go on, a number of banana blossoms appeared approximately one month in between totaling three from each group, A & B, while Group C did not have any additional banana blossom from the start. The last fruit was on July 17, 2019 from family B, which made me amazed because I did not expect that group B will make the same number of blossoms as Group A. The following is the pictorial presentation giving some details for better understanding;
- A banana plant bears fruit in a year and dies out.
- The two families of banana plants (Group A & B) bloomed a total six, three from each group.
- The other family of banana plants, Group C, got only one banana blossom for the same period of four months.
- Nowadays, banana plants are no longer popular in the garden but ornamental plants.
- Divine intervention, like during Moses' time with ten miracles, God showed His power & glory in various ways.
- God is pleased if we enjoy obeying Genesis 1:29, as expressed in this verse;
Genesis 26:12, "Isaac planted crops in that land and the same year reaped a hundredfold, because the Lord blessed him."
- Nature speaks of God’s will;
Romans 1:19-20, "since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.”
- To please God, plant fruit-bearing plants and trees.. (Genesis 1:29, 26:12)
- Unity is strength. (Unity is strength; Matthew 12:25, Romans 1:19-20)
- Care for the poor families; Matthew 25:40. (A family of banana plants is a metaphor for a poor family that is mostly ignored because what the peope prefer are flowery gardens & lawn grass, the metaphor for luxuries.
* * * * * * *