CONSTITUTION OF ETMAN HEART
Earth, the footstool of God.
Acts 7:48-49, “However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says: 49 “‘Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool. What kind of house will you build for me? says the Lord. Or where will my resting place be?
1. Hebrews 1:1-2, “In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways, 2 but in these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.”
2. Acts 2:22, “Fellow Israelites, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know."
3. Acts 9:3-6, 3 As he neared Damascus on his journey, suddenly a light from heaven flashed around him. 4 He fell to the ground and heard a voice say to him, “Saul, Saul, why do you persecute me?” 5 “Who are you, Lord?” Saul asked. “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting,” he replied. 6 “Now get up and go into the city, and you will be told what you must do.”
SIGNS OF END TIMES FOR HUMANITY TO UNDERGO SPIRITUAL AWAKENING
2007.03.23; Falling Wristwatch Incident (A Divine Call for a Change; 2 Peter 3:9)
A series of Miracles, Wonders, and Signs appeared under 21st Century Divine Revelation starting July 2, 2004, up to this year 2022, affirming the Scripture and subject humanity to spiritual awakening to regain its spiritual identity.
Time for a new covenant. (Hebrews 8:13)
2008.03.14; Pen Damselfly Incident (Time for a New Covenant; Hebrews 8:13)
2016.05.30; Rainbow Incidents (The Time is Now, Everyone to Come to Repentance; 2 Peter 3:9)
III. SPIRITUAL GOAL
- Luke 4:18, “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free.”
IV. BELIEFS WRITTEN IN THE SCRIPTURE AND AFFIRMED BY THE 21st Century Divine Revelation:
1. God is love. (1 John 4:7-8)
2004.07.02; Human Heart Shape Incident (God is Love; 1 John 4:7-8)
2. Apostolic leadership is not by man-made crown but crown of glory.
2004.10.02; Crown Bottle Incident (The Crown of Life & Glory; James 1:12, 1 Peter 5:2-4)
3. Pray in secret and not of too many words. (Matthew 6:5-7)
2004.11.04; Falling Pen Incident (Praying Guidelines; Mat. 6:5-7)
4. Life is not in the abundance of possessions.
2004.12.03; Bread Moth Incident (Jesus is the Bread of Life; John 6:35)
5. Not just faith but faith with good deeds.
2005.01.07; Action Moth Incident (Faith without works is dead; James 2:17)
6. We not are not just rulers but caretakers of mother earth; let us plant for food.
2005.01.25 - Weed Spider Incident (Plant for Food; Genesis 1:29)
7. Works of service, neither church service not business, to build the body of Christ. (Ephesians 4:11-12)
2005.02.19; Blackboard and Soot Incidents (Criteria for being an Apostle))
8. God prefers the weak than the strong, the unschooled than the schooled. (1 Cor. 1:26-27)
2005.04.05; Stubborn Door Incident (God Chose the Weak to Shame the Strong; 1 Cor. 1:27)
9. Children are to inherit the kingdom of God, no need baptism. (Mat. 6:33, 1 Cor. 1:17)
2007.03.07; Divine Book Incident (Teach First the Children, Compassion, Not Religion; Mat. 6:33)
10. If you help from the heart, God will give you what you want. (2 Cor. 9:7-8)
2007.11.24; Mysterious Turtle Incident (A Gift from Divine; 2 Corinthians 9:7-8)
11. Jesus’ prayer just before his arrest: Unity of humanity as one body. (John 17:20-23)
2008.02.17; Heart-Shape Coral Incident (A Call for Unity; John 17:20-23)
12. To welcome a little child is to welcome Jesus, and the one who sent him. (Luke 9:48)
2010.09.21; Divine Child Incident (Welcome Little Children; Luke 9:48)
13. Jesus came not for the righteous but the sinners. (Mark 2:17, Luke 19:10)
2010.10.10; Shopping Butterfly Incident (Not the Righteous But the Sinners; Mark 2:17)
14. The prayer of the righteous (not religious) is powerful and effective. (James 5:16)
2012.12.09; Three Lizard Incidents (The Prayer of the Righteous is Powerful & Effective; James 5:16)
15. To become great is first to become a servant. (Matthew 20:26)
2014.07.19; Two-Locust Incidents (To Become Great is First to be your Servant; Matthew 20:26)
16. God is light, and Jesus is the light of the world.
2017.08.23 - Beam of Light Three Incidents (Jesus is the Light of the World, John 8:12)
V. SEVEN BASIC PRINCIPLES
1. Life is not in the abundance of possessions. (Luke 12:15)
2. Forgive so that God will forgive you. (Matthew 6:14)
3. Not just food for the stomach but for the heart. (Matthew 4:4)
4. To serve Jesus is to help the poor and the needy. (Matthew 25:35-36)
5. We cannot serve two masters; cannot love both God and money. (Matthew 6:24, Luke 16:13)
6. It is more blessed to give than to receive. (Acts 20:35)
7. Faith without love is nothing. (1 Corinthians 13:2)
VI. SEVEN BASIC COMMANDS TO LIVE A HOLY LIFE. (1 Thess. 4:7)
1. Live in love. (1 John 4:16)
2. Love one another. (1 John 3:16)
3. Do not use our freedom to indulge the flesh, rather, serve one another humbly in love. (Gal. 5:13)
4. Honor your mother and father, also mother earth. (Exodus 20:12, Genesis 1:26-30)
5. Welcome and prevent little children to stumble. (Luke 9:48, Matthew 18:6)
6. Practice faith with love and good deeds. (1 Cor. 13:2, James 2:14-17)
7. Love not in words but with actions and in truth. (1 John 3:16-18)
VII. SEVEN IMPORTANT COMMANDMENTS
1. Seek first the kingdom of God. (Matthew 6:33)
2012.09.09; Twin Seed Mango Incident ("Seek First His Kingdom. . ." Matthew 6:33)
2. Love your enemies. (Mark 15:17, Luke 6:27)
2012.10.12; Orange Turned Purple Incident (Love Your Enemies; Mark 15:17, Luke 6:27)
3. Do not love God and money at the same time. (Luke 16:13)
2014.06.02; Solitaire Mysterious Formation Incident (Do Not Love God & Money at the Same Time; Luke 16:13)
4. Believers, come out of her (Modern Babylon), run for your lives. (Revelation 18:4)
2017.11.16; Fly Three Incidents ("Come out of her,"- Revelation 18:4)
5. Flee from idolatry. (1 Corinthians 10:14, 1 John 5:21)
2017.12.12; The Monarch Butterfly Incident (Flee from Idolatry; 1 Corinthians 10:14)
6. Do not cause little children to stumble. (Matthew 18:6)
2019.09.18 – The Second Divine Little Girl Incident
7. Stop hoarding on the last days. (James 5:1-3)
2019.10.10 - Two Incidents of Dead Small Creatures
VIII. APOSTOLIC LEADERSHIP
1. Luke 14:26, “If anyone comes to me and does not hate father and mother, wife and children, brothers and sisters—yes, even their own life—such a person cannot be my disciple."
2. Luke 14:33, "In the same way, those of you who do not give up everything you have cannot be my disciples."
3. Luke 9:23, "Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me."
4. Proclaim the Good News to the poor and set the oppressed free. (Luke 4:18)
2004.11.06; Seven-Curtain Rod Incident (The Divine Mandate; Luke 4:18)
5. Do not peddle the words of God. (2 Corinthians 2:17)
2005.02.09; Falling Hair Clamp Incident (Do not Peddle the Word of God; 2 Cor. 2:17)
6. Fish for people, no idols. (Matthew 4:18-20, James 5:10)
2012.02.20; Two Mysterious Fish Incidents (To Fish not for Idols, but People; Matthew 4:18-20)
7. Be shepherd of the Church of God. (Acts 20:28, 1 Peter 5:2-4)
2012.05.10; Heart Locust Incident (Be Shepherd of the Church of God (Acts 20:28)
All human beings are spiritual beings, and all are all members of one body, and the head is Christ. (1 Cor. 12:12-27, Gal. 3:28)
2008.02.17; Heart-Shape Coral Incident (Humanity is just One Body, 1 Cor. 12:12-31)
X. SPIRITUAL FELLOWSHIP
1. Believers are to one in heart and mind. (Acts 4:32)
2. Bear with each other and forgive one another. (Colossians 3:13)
3. Live in harmony with one another, and associate with people of low position. (Romans 12:15-16)
XI. SPIRITUAL BYLAWS
1. Love others to fulfill the Law. (Romans 13:8)
2. Carry each other’s burdens to fulfill the law of Christ. (Gal. 6:2)
3. Love your neighbor as yourself, the Royal Law. (James 2:8)
XII. ETERNAL LIFE / SALVATION
1. James 2:14, "What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them?"
2005.01.07; Action Moth Incident (Faith without works is dead; James 2;17)
2. Luke 16:19-31 (The Rich Man and Lazarus)
2012.10.12; Orange Turned Purple Incident (Rich People, Help the Poor; Luke 16:19-31)
3. Matthew 25:31-46 (Judgment Day: Be a “Sheep” not “Goat”)
2009.01.13; One-Horn Eggplant Incident (The Judgment Day; Matthew 25:31-46)
4. Luke 10:25-37 (The Parable of the Good Samaritan)
2012.05.10 - Heart Locust Incident (Shepherd the Church of God (Acts 20:28)
- Matthew 5:17-18, "“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. 18 For truly I tell you, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished."
- Matthew 24:35, "Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."
* * * * * * *