Spiritual Activities (2008 – 2020)
“You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.”
“And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.”
(1 John 4:16)
Humans focus more on visible than the invisible things (1 Cor. 4:18) and even the religious leaders who claim as men of God failed to live a life in line with the greatest commandment:
- "Love your neighbor as yourself which is greater than any offerings and sacrifices.” (Mark 12:33).
The false teachers in sheep’s clothing have proliferated in the world causing “Bad Fruit” (Matthew 7:15-16). The world faces uncertain future especially because of God’s wrath for mankind suppressing the truth by their wickedness (Romans 1:18).
We are now the victims of the system shaped under the deceptive religious teachings using the Scripture and Jesus but not on Jesus’ teaching and commands which lead to “Bad Fruit” – chaotic world. In the old times, humans focused on church worship, service, rituals, prayers, etc. but in Jesus’ coming, God’s commands had become not burdensome;
- 1 John 5:3, "In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome."
In this modern generation with modern science which has proven the existence of the all-powerful God, as expressed by these two quotes from well-known scientist, Albert Einstein;
“The more I study science, the more I believe in God.”
“Look deep into nature, and you will understand everything better.”
In line with the following biblical verses;
- Acts 7:48-49, “However, the Most High does not live in houses made by human hands. As the prophet says: “‘Heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool." What kind of house will you build for me? says the Lord. Or where will my resting place be?"
- Romans 1:19-20, "since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.”
If we love Jesus, obey his commands (John 14:15). And his basic command is for humanity to love one another. (John 13:34, 1 John 3:11)
Being the center of the modern revelation named as 21st Century Divine Revelation(21CDR) I strongly believe that I was anointed with this divine mandate as expressed in this verse;
- Luke 4:18, “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free.”
And the miraculous signs that revealed the divine mandate are from the following two incidents;
2004.07.20; Two White Birds Incident (The Consecration; Luke 2:22-24)
- 2004.07.28; Two Incidents of Damselfly (Mark 13:10)
To achieve the mandate, I formed main goal with four objectives in acronym - S.T.U.N. as explained below;
- Shepherd: Be shepherd of God’s flock, the poor. (1 Peter 5:2-4, Acts 20:28)
- Truth: Proclaim the truth. (John 18:37, Mark 13:10)
- Unity: Unite humans as Jesus prayed. (John 17:20-23, 1 Cor. 12:12-27, Rom. 12:4-5)
- Nature: Nurture nature (God’s creation) the birds, fish, animals, & plants. (Genesis 1:28-30)
The above are further elaborated with the corresponding biblical verses stated below;
- Acts 20:28, "Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God,[a] which he bought with his own blood."
- 1 Peter 5:2-4, “Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.”
- John 18:37 “You are a king, then!” said Pilate. Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”
- Mark 13:10, "And the gospel must first be preached to all nations."
3) UNITY AS ONE BODY
- John 17:20-23, "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me."
- Acts 4:32, “All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of their possessions was their own, but they shared everything they had.”
- Genesis 1:28-30, "God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground. Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so."
- Matthew 21:18-19, Early in the morning, as Jesus was on his way back to the city, he was hungry. Seeing a fig tree by the road, he went up to it but found nothing on it except leaves. Then he said to it, “May you never bear fruit again!” Immediately the tree withered."
* * * * * * *