Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
“. . . having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life. . .”
2004.10.02; Crown Bottle Incident (The Crown of Life and Crown of Glory; James 1:12, 1 Peter 5:2-4)
Date : October 2, 2004
Witnesses : Willy Onate, Carlos Pakingan, Bernadette Aten, and Aime Mijares
Narrator : Willy Onate (Administrative Assistant)
Being a witness to some strange things happening around, gives an extraordinary feeling. A feeling that will haunt you and will search for an explanation why such strange things happen.
I happened to witness a strange thing that it never came to my mind I will experience here in Chuuk, right in our office. The incident happened in October 2, 2004. It was just an ordinary day, where everybody was busy doing his job. Our boss, Etma, was giving instructions to the construction people. He got upset and was on top of his voice for some key personnel not coming on time, and he happened to get inside our administrative office at second floor. He walked back and forth from wall to wall inside the office while we, the administrative people, Carlos Pakingan, Bernadette Aten, Aime, and I, remained in our table working silently and uneasily. I could see and hear the anger in his red face. In this condition, he happened to violently sway his left hand on the displayed liquor bottles in the cabinet near the entrance door. He was instantly wounded, and blood spurted and dropped on the floor. I could clearly remember that it was Carlos first saw this one vodka bottle that remained standing half broken with liquid content out of the other wine bottles tumbled down and all broken down to pieces. It was broken that the bottom half remained at the original place and shaped like a crown with one tip predominantly higher than the rest of the broken glass tips. I found out few moments later that Etma was wounded on his left hand at the base of the middle finger (see picture below). Our surprise was more on the crown-shape half vodka bottle remained in place (sketch below) with content which is very hard to believe to happen.
Etma’s Additional Notes:
In the process of healing of the wound, I relieved the pain by bending the middle finger and held in place by my thumb, as shown in the picture above. The wound was relatively deep that causing discomfort and pain that unknowingly my middle finger and thumb just formed that way, thumb on top of the middle finger. After few days, I asked the class to make their middle finger and thumb by putting one on top of the other. And all did the same, by putting the thumb on top of the finger rather than the reverse. So, I explained to them of the incident is not just about the mystical crown shape, but also of the mysterious wound which caused to imply of a wonderful message: that world leaders, Church and Government are “Servants “ of the people, especially the masses, or the common people”.
Etma’s Analysis as of 2016:During this period of giving a seminar on basic supervisory course, I used to make small issues to
- During this period of giving a seminar on basic supervisory course, I used to make small issues to become big that I was acting violent which I believe of a divine purpose.
- That day, I just over-reacted on small issue that I happened to sway my left hand breaking the displayed samples of liquor.
- From the strong sway of my left hand, one bottle remained in its original location but broken forming a crown; (sketch above).
- With one horizontal blow among the five bottles, mysteriously I got wounded on the base of my middle finger and blood spurted.
- In the process of healing for a week, I used to bend my middle finger and thumb together to relieve the pain and formed a symbol, middle being the tallest representing the leader, and thumb being the shortest but the strongest representing the masses.
- When the middle finger and the thumb meet unknowingly, my thumb was above the middle finger which suggests the leader is God’s servant for the people (Romans 13:6) and the leader to lower himself in serving the people. (Mat. 20:26)
- This Crown Bottle Incident occurred right after the scenario of consecrating and anointing process (webpages below) which made me think that this must be about the Crown of Life, as in James 1:12;
8. And this incident occurred exactly three months after the appearance of the sign of God, as detailed in this webpage;
9. After the whole picture of 21CDR, I believe that this must be the first divine mandate for me and the rest of the spiritual and political leaders of the modern world; To shepherd the flock of God, as in 1 Peter 5:2-4, to attain, NOT the man-made crown but the CROWN OF GLORY..
10. And since the middle finger (represent the leader) got wounded miraculously, this must be also related to the Bible verse, as follows;
"Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant," (Matthew 20:26)
A wake-up call to religious leaders not to focus or proud of the tangible crown but the intangible one, as expressed in this Bible verse;
"Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, that the Lord has promised to those who love him." (James 1:12)
To emphasize of the first objective for the mission under 21CDR: To shepherd God's flock (the poor), as expressed in the Bible verses below;
"Be shepherds of God’s flock that is under your care, watching over them—not because you must, but because you are willing, as God wants you to be; not pursuing dishonest gain, but eager to serve; not lording it over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock. And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away." (1 Peter 5:2-4)
The miracles continued to occur revealing the will of God, one of which is directly connected to this Crown Bottle Incident; for the rich to shepherd the poor (God's flock), as detailed in the following webpage;
* * * * * * *