Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
2019.04.14-22; The Resurrection Mantis Episode (Resurrection of Lazarus & Jairus’ Daughter)
- Big Mantis Resurrection Incident (Jesus raises Lazarus from the dead; John 11:38-44)
- Small Mantis Resurrection Incident (Jesus raises Jairus’ daughter from the dead; Luke 8:49-56)
Big Mantis Resurrection Incident (Jesus raises Lazarus from the dead; John 11:38-44)
Date: April 14, 2019
Location: Barrigada, Guam
On April 14, 2019, in the morning, I went to the backyard to continue home gardening of various vegetables. This is a newly started project since my family and I just moved to our new house in Guam four months ago.
While on the way to the gardening, I was surprised to see a dead big mantis lying on its back on top of the plastic ware at our outdoor kitchen. I took a picture right away and saved on my file while I was thinking of the divine message. And to my astonishment, I saw another big mantis identical to the dead big mantis in the following day. I was resting from two-hour work on my chair at the backyard when suddenly the said mantis appeared on my table, as shown on the photo below;
- Why the dead mantis appeared in such a place, such as the outdoor kitchen?
- It was a big dead mantis followed by alive mantis of the same size and type..
- This miracle in line when Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead, as in the following;
Jesus Raises Lazarus From the Dead (John 11:38-44, Bible Gateway)
38 Jesus, once more deeply moved, came to the tomb. It was a cave with a stone laid across the entrance. 39 “Take away the stone,” he said.
“But, Lord,” said Martha, the sister of the dead man, “by this time there is a bad odor, for he has been there four days.”
40 Then Jesus said, “Did I not tell you that if you believe, you will see the glory of God?”
41 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. 42 I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me.”
43 When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, “Lazarus, come out!” 44 The dead man came out, his hands and feet wrapped with strips of linen, and a cloth around his face.
Jesus said to them, “Take off the grave clothes and let him go.”
To confirm that Jesus raised Lazarus from the dead. (John 11:38-44)
Small Mantis Resurrection Incident (Jesus raises Jairus’ daughter from the dead; Luke 8:49-55)
Date: April 20, 2109
Location: Barrigada, Guam
On April 20, 2019, I rested and sat on a chair after two hours of gardening at the backyard. I looked up again on the miraculous mango tree just about seven feet away from our south fence. While watching the tree I felt the spiritual joy because it bore fruits only to its branches protruding to our fence, the story is in this link;
While at this instance, I noticed a white thing from the roof level falling in a slow speed. I amazed when it dropped on the ground in front of me (about 2 feet from me) I recognized it was a mantis, a dead dried mantis, as shown on the photo below.
I immediately picked it up and put on the chair to take a picture. In my mind, this must be another miracle, the divine message of which I did not have idea yet. So, for weeks, I was able to read about resurrection; Jesus raised Jairus’ 12-old-year daughter from the dead; Luke 8:48-56.
- Mantises are nowadays seldom seen.
- Why coming from above at the level of roof.
- Why it has to drop in front of me.
- Why alive small mantis appeared and identical with the dead mantis two days ago
- Why it had to be a small mantis which can be referred to Jairus’ young daughter who Jesus raised from the dead, as detailed in the following biblical verses;
- Luke 8:49-56 (Jesus raises Jairus’ daughter from the dead)
"While Jesus was still speaking, someone came from the house of Jairus, the synagogue leader. “Your daughter is dead,” he said. “Don’t bother the teacher anymore.” 50 Hearing this, Jesus said to Jairus, “Don’t be afraid; just believe, and she will be healed.” 51 When he arrived at the house of Jairus, he did not let anyone go in with him except Peter, John and James, and the child’s father and mother. 52 Meanwhile, all the people were wailing and mourning for her. “Stop wailing,” Jesus said. “She is not dead but asleep.” 53 They laughed at him, knowing that she was dead. 54 But he took her by the hand and said, “My child, get up!” 55 Her spirit returned, and at once she stood up. Then Jesus told them to give her something to eat."
To confirm that Jesus raised the 12-year-old daughter of Jairus from the dead. (Luke 8:49-55)
Additional Incidents about big mantis in pictorial presentation in chronological order;
The Big Mantis & the Small Mantis Incidents are miraculous signs affirming the following verses;
Big Mantis Incident;
- Luke 6:20, "Looking at His disciples, He said, "Blessed are you who are poor, for yours the kingdom of God."
Small Mantis Incident;
- Mark 10:13-14, "And they were bringing children to him that he might touch them, and the disciples rebuked them. 14 But when Jesus saw it, he was indignant and said to them, “Let the children come to me; do not hinder them, for to such belongs the kingdom of God."
- Matthew 18:3, "And he said: “Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven."
- Luke 9:48, “Then he said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest.”
* * * * * * *