2009.01.12; Mary Kitten Incident (Confirmation of Jesus' Birth; Luke 2:1-20)
Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"the reason I was born & came into the world is to testify to the truth."
Jesus' Crucifixion Reenactment (2010.05.02; Crucifixion Kitten Incident, Matthew 27:32-56)
Jesus' Resurrection Reenactment (2011.05.05; Resurrection Kitten Incident, Luke 24)
2009.01.12 Mary Kitten Incident (Confirms Jesus' Birth; Luke 2:1-20)
Date : January 12, 2009 Time: 9am
Location : Etma’s office, Chuuk, FSM
Narrator : Etma
On January 12, 2009, 9 A.M., while busy on the computer in my desk, my attention was taken by a sound of meow coming from a grayish wild kitten on my exit door which was left ajar. I stood up and approached the kitten. As I walked slowly toward the door, she ran to hide and I looked at her running away and I saw the mother cat. Knowing they were hungry, the kitten and the mother cat, I prepared some food for them and since they are not tame, I just left by the side of my back door and I went back to my table continue working.
I just had my little thought that if without the miraculous incidents guiding me to read and apply the teachings in the Bible, I may not be able to do what I just did. So, with the Weed Spider Incident (link indicated below) I would not have concern and the desire to tame the wild kitten.
Hereunder is the portion of the Bible teaching directly connected to what I just did;
- "to care for every creation that moves on the ground. l ." (Genesis 1:28-29)
Grown up Mary kitten photo above taken on May 18, 2010 at Etma’s office, about three months after delivering Crucifixion kitten.
When the kitten grew, I kept her in my office as my pet. Eventually, I named her Mary Cat because after few months, she gave birth to two offsprings, one which I named Crucifixion Kitten, which got sick and died miraculously. At the last few hours of this Crucifixion Kitten, it laid flat on the floor forming a cross and making meow (crying in pain) seven times. The details are in the Crucifixion Kitten Incident, the link is as follows;
Etma's Analysis as of Sept. 7, 2018;.
Because the miracles continued to appear using nature for divine message, I keep up the habit of reading the Bible, the Gospel in particular; and sometimes, research of the current news about spiritual and religious matters. On September 7, 2018, I got attracted to title in the internet, as written this way;
- Jesus: Hoax or Reality?
This prompted me to review and present to the world of all the miracles under the 21st Century Divine Revelation that prove that Jesus is not a hoax; it is the truth as written in the Gospel. So, for now, I have three major miracles proving Jesus' birth, crucifixion, and resurrection, using nature, which made me conclude that on this modern world of modern science, nature is the language of God when interacting with mankind. In fact, this brings me to what the world the renowned scientist saying about nature;
- "Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein
Which corresponds to this Bible verse;
- Romans 1:19-20, "since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."
The following are the three incidents confirming Jesus' Birth, Crucifixion, and Resurrection;
1) Confirmation of Jesus' Birth (2009.01.12; Mary Kitten Incident)
2) Confirmation of Jesus' Crucifixion (2010.05.02; Crucifixion Kitten Incident)
3) Confirmation of Jesus' Resurrection (2011.05.05; Resurrection Kitten Incident)
Additional Revelatory Messages as of March 5, 2021;
In connection to the above, there are a number of miracles under this 21st Century Divine Revelation revealing the nature of Jesus Christ, as written in the Gospel;
1) John 6:35, “Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.”
2) John 4:14, "but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
3) 1 John 5:6, "This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth."
4) John 12:46, "I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness."
5) Luke 11:27-28, “As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, “Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you.” He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.””
* * * * * * *