Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"Religions to disappear today the world will be better tomorrow." - R. Dawkins
2007.03.07: Divine Book Incident (Teaching a Child Religion is a Child Abuse; Hebrews 8:10-11)
Date : March 7, 2007, 4 P.M.
Location : Nepukos, Weno, Chuuk, FSM
Witnesses : Etma's family: Anna, Aces, Aime
Narrator : Etma
While my wife and I were watching movie in our bedroom that afternoon on March 7, 2007, Aces, my son, came in and gave us gifts he bought from his first trip to Hong Kong with his family. He handed directly to me a book titled “God Delusion” by Richard Dawkins mentioning that some contents are parallel to what I was lecturing in 2004 seminar to our employees. I happily thanked him and while in some short chat I was scanning the book and read at once the part indicating a child abuse when teaching a child of specific religion. This became my belief which I made it as part of my lecture because I myself was a victim. My lecture on that issue is described below;
“That a child to have a healthy growth, the parents and teachers first to guide him/her good manners and right conduct (GMRC) which is the basic which all of us want people to treat us with good manners. Children are gullible that can be easily be brainwashed and manipulated that false preachers or priests are targeting. They preach the false doctrines, the purpose of which is to gain money and power. In fact it did happen to me; I used to pray everyday, made the sign of the cross, kissed and prayed to idols, etc.. but I did not have much have time with my parents. And when I became an adult, I spent more time on their rules and donated to their church. One thing bad too, I was not able to apply the essence of being a true Christian to love one another; John 13:34, Romans 13;8.
Analysis (July, 2014)
- There are many things to buy in Hong Kong and yet Aces bought the book God Delusion by R. Dawkins.
- Aces seldom travels and that was the first in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong is a lot of things to buy which can be given as gifts, and yet the book of God Delusion was chosen.
- The reason why Aces bought such book was because of my seminar telling the participants of Richard Dawkins’s teaching: “Teaching a child of a particular religion is a child abuse.
- Chuuk is a group of many small islands with population of 80,000 that no one knows of such book of Richard Dawkins.
- In Chuuk, almost all goods are imported that no one would import such book God Delusion for sale.
- Without me developing a good relationship with Ram Heera, a businessman from Hong Kong, who is very thankful of successful heart surgery, the invitation to my family to go to Hong Kong.
- As I know a lot about Richard Dawkins and his works, I now think (June 23, 2017) that it is a divine intervention. He declared courageously,
“That religions to disappear today, the world will be better tomorrow.” (Richard Dawkins)
Revelatory Message (July, 2014);
- Teach first a child good manners and right conduct (GMRC).
- No need to teach a child of religion because God has already put His laws in our minds and has written them into our hearts, because we now live with modern science that God does not want priest or theologian to tell about the Lord; Hebrews 8:10-11.
Revelatory Message as of June 24, 2017;
I consider this incident a miracle because of God’s intervention that I strongly believe of having Richard Dawkins, an atheist and scientist, is better than a theologian, bishop, or popular politician. I have been looking for an investigative journalist to help me to tell the world of the ground-breaking news that God has come to Chuuk and has revealed His will for the modern world. The will of God does not change but only the manners or sets of rules in worshiping God change;
1) Old Testament: Fear God; worship and serve God. (People committed blasphemy were punished severely.)
2) New Testament: Love God by loving one another. To serve Jesus is to care for the poor, needy, and the weak. (1 John 4:7-8; Mark 10:45)
3) Modern Testament; No need for us to fear the all-loving God; with short time to live on earth, God does not want us wasting time to worship and serve the all-powerful God; (Mark 10:45). Just love and care for God's creations, people and nature; (Genesis 1:28-29, Romans 13:10, John 13:34, 1 John 4:20-21).
I have developed a formula for unity which I find it parallel to R. Dawkins' two major points: Age of Reason and Altruism;
· Love + Science – Religion = Peace
Perhaps, Richard Dawkins is unaware that there are verses in the Gospel, which are presented below, that match his wish of a better world but the problem the alleged men of God just lift the Bible in the church for show and cherry pick from it but preach their man-established doctrines for sordid gain.
- "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world." (James 1:27)
- "Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law." (Romans 13:8)
- “You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love.” (Galatians 5:13)
Additional as of December 31, 2018;
Because of the wickedness of man who suppressed the truth and used religion and God to manipulate and exploit believers to serve the church and churchmen, God has sent His son, Jesus, to testify to the truth (John 18:37) that God does not want to be worshpped and served, as expressed in the following verse;
- "Jesus came to serve and not to be served." (Mark 10:45)
SO NO NEED RELIGION FOR THIS MODERN AGE OF MODERN SCIENCE BUT LOVE;
* * * * * * *