Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"In the past God spoke to our ancestors through the prophets at many times and in various ways."
2010.04.22 - Singing Midnight Birds Incident (Chosen Instrument; John 15:16)
Date: April 22, 2010 (11:45pm)
Location: AWM Office, Nepukos, Weno, Chuuk, FSM
Witnesses: My wife, Janice, and Simye
Before getting to the actual story, I wish to give brief introduction on the location of the incident. It was on the second floor of the office building where there is a small kitchen with one jalousie window facing the wide taro patch.
On April 22, 2010, at about 10 P.M., I went to my office after dinner leaving my wife Anna with Janice and Simye in conversation at the kitchen adjacent to my office. When I returned to them at midnight, my wife told me that several birds roughly 7 to 12 came near by the kitchen window humming just few minutes ago. I looked outside the window but that time the birds were no longer there. I looked to each of the people inside thinking deeply as to what this might mean. I had no idea except that my wife explained that it was an answer for her personal questions from her ancestors. I just remained quiet without any further question to my wife.
The following day, I asked a number of our employees if they witnessed birds at midnight by their window humming; they answered the same thing that they did not.
Etma's Analysis as of 2016:
Birds are used to carry message, expressed in John 1:32, so it may mean another divine message. There may be some birds nocturnal, migrating, or being frightened, but why to us or why at that particular window close to my wife? Why at night and not on the day?
By the side or the exterior wall there was no trees and bird's nest.
In the past, with my stay over twenty years, this incident never happened to me except with this incident involving two white birds;
In support that my wife is a chosen instrument, another incident occurred on May 1, 2010 which I named as "Servant Proclamation Incident" under the Synchronous and Serendipitous Incidents (SSI), the story of which is in the link below;
Revelatory Message as of 2014:
In early part of 2014, as series of miracles continued to occur and I was getting more knowledgeable of the Bible, I developed strong belief that this serves as a sign for me to highly consider that my wife was also chosen. God used my wife as instrument that she sometimes acting weird, becoming violent in many occasions. I just found biblical verse below to confirm this notion;
- 2 Timothy 2:20-21, “In a large house there are articles not only of gold and silver, but also of wood and clay; some are for special purposes and some for common use. Those who cleanse themselves from the latter will be instruments for special purposes, made holy, useful to the Master and prepared to do any good work.”
I believe that the special purposes that God used her as instrument are directly related in achieving the divine mandate. One major thing was putting me to various trials for me to become complete (subjecting me to physical and emotional pains), as expressed below:
- James 1:2-4, “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.”
- Luke 9:23, “Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.” (Same as Mark 8:34)
And even perhaps for me to be able to comply with this very difficult command:
- Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple."
Additionally, my wife also intervened to some of my early preaching and charitable activities in 2009 to guide and put me on the right path in achieving the mission. So, I stopped and found out later that the divine mandate is more than charity (1 Peter 4:10); so, I just must pass stage by stage. I must focus on the next but do not neglect the first. So, I silently thanked God for her paradoxical actions causing pains but without such I could not be able to reach this level of spiritual growth in achieving the mission, the major objectives of which are presented in acronym, S.T.U.N. and explained briefly below:
- Shepherd: SHEPHERD God's Flock (1 Peter 5:2-4)
- Truth: Lead the humanity to live by the TRUTH. (John 18:37, Acts 20:27)
- Unity: Lead humanity to UNITY, as one body, to fulfill Jesus’ prayer before his persecution. (John 17:20-21)
- Nature: Lead the world to love and care NATURE, the creation of God. (Genesis 1:28-29)
As for this year, 2016, I still did not open yet to my wife, Anna, in details the whole 21st Century Divine Revelation (21CDR) consisting of over forty miracles. Even I strongly feel that she is being used as a divine instrument, I decided not to let her know completely not just because of this Bible verse below but more of the complicated family issues that may affect the mission. But one day, things must be known, especially after I have completed the writing and editing of the whole 21CDR, covering all the details and their corresponding revelatory messages.
- Matthew 13:57, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own town and his own home."
The late part of 2017, there were more than seven times a damselfly appeared in our home; sometimes in the dining area, bedroom, and bathroom in the span of two months. The damselfly perched to my wife, no matter there were some people with her. The parts of her body the damselfly perching were her foot, knee, shoulder, and what actually I saw was the tip of her index finger. As for my wife, she just let it go for she believes that it was the signs of her grandma (deceased) who took care of her from baby to teen-hood.
Hereunder are two miracles revealing that Moises, our employee who is a simple man and working as technician, happened to be a chosen instrument just like my wife. God has various ways (Hebrews 1:1) to communicate to people and signs to reveal that some of us will be used as instrument of a divine mandate.
* * * * * * *