Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"Don't store up treasures here on earth, where they can be eaten by moths and get rusty, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in your heart."
2004.12.03 - Bread Moth Incident ("For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Mat. 6:21)
Date: December 3, 2004
Location: My Office, AWM Incorporated, Weno, Chuuk, FSM
Witnesses: Etma, Carlos Pakingan
On December 3, 2004, at 8 A.M., I was in my office, when Asterio, the company baker, came with a plastic of hot pandesal, the bread popularly known among Filipinos. He used to do this delivery every morning at 8am to my office. Asterio got inside and put on top of my table and went back to bakery.
I right away took some and ate making the plastic bag half-empty. While still busy doing something on my computer (see sketch of the reenactment), I saw from my left-eye an insect moving inside the plastic bag. I tapped thinking that it might be just a fly but I was surprised, I saw a moth inside the plastic bag; I made the opening wider and let the moth to go out. It was half-inch stout body, light brown with few black spots.
Since a number of miraculous signs already appeared to me, I called right away the company accountant, Carlos Pakingan, to come immediately and witness it. He rushed to my office and witnessed the moth while it flew a circular path around the light at the ceiling for three times. Then, perched on the wall two feet directly above the fax machine located near my table.
The following day, I explained in the regular 7am meeting of the very mysterious occurrence of the moth that I got from my research in the Internet that I came up with this very meaningful and very applicable to me;
- Matthew 6:19-21, "Don't store up treasures here on earth, where they can be eaten by moths and get rusty, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where they will never become moth-eaten or rusty and where they will be safe from thieves. Wherever your treasure is, there your heart and thoughts will also be."
This has a great impact in my life. Before the incident, as businessman managing the whole business operation, I was workaholic spending an average of ten hours a day from Monday to Sunday for 20 years.
Pictorial (sketch) presentation of the Moth Incident;
Analysis as of January 24, 2020 after understanding the Scripture and the whole 21st Century Divine Revelation;
To interpret fully the miraculous signs is the need for the knowledge of the modern science which has proven the power of God who does not need a man-made building as his house and does not need to be served by human hands. (Acts 7:48-49, 17:24-25)
Analysis and Revelatory Message:
- Moth is nocturnal insect but appeared in the morning in this incident.
- Before the incident, I did not see any moth inside the closed air-conditioned office.
- The delivered bread (pandesal) from the bakery was warm that moth could not survive if it were there at first.
- Even if the bread was not hot and there were hundreds moths, why would would a moth enters the small hole of the plastic bag.
- I ate four pieces of bread (out of ten pieces) and when I took the fourth, I did not still see any moth inside the plastic bag.
- The moth flew directly up and encircled the light at the ceiling three times. (The resurrected Jesus was taken up into heaven
- Mark 16:19, "After the Lord Jesus had spoken to them, he was taken up into heaven and he sat at the right hand of God."
7. The moth flew three times in circular motion at the ceiling and perched on the wall two feet directly above the communication machine, the fax machine. (The resurrected Jesus asked his disciples to go into the world and preached the good news.
- Mark 16:15, "He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.
8. It had to be moth, instead of any insect to bring me to this very meaningful verse -
- Matthew 6:19-20, "Don't store up treasures here on earth, where they can be eaten by moths and get rusty, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in your heart."
9. Instead of other things, bread was chosen to lead me to these two verses, John 6:35 and 1 Cor. 10:17;
- John 6:35, "Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty."1 Corinthians 10:17, “Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.”
"With modern science proving the power of God in line with Acts 7:48-49, 17:24-25, that God put his laws on our minds and hearts (Hebrews 10:16), and God gave us the Spirit for us to feel God. We simply love one another the basic God’s command (1 John 3:11) because God is love, which was revealed in the Human Heart Incident;
True treasure is in the heart and excessive wealth will lead to unbalanced life, which is expressed in this verse;
- 1 Timothy 6:6-7, "But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it."
And for the rich people with excessive wealth who are not yet able to seek the kingdom of God in Matthew 6:33, may try to meditate and review the following verses;
- 1 Peter 4:10, "Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God’s grace in its various forms."
- Luke 16:9, "Use worldly wealth to gain friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, you will be welcomed into eternal dwellings."
- Matthew 6:24, "No one can be loyal to two masters. He is bound to hate one and love the other, or support one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and the power of money at the same time."
- James 5:1-3, "Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. 3 Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days."
- Luke 12:33-34, "Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. 34 For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
The Parable of the Rich Fool (Luke 12:13-21 NIV)
13 Someone in the crowd said to him, “Teacher, tell my brother to divide the inheritance with me.”
14 Jesus replied, “Man, who appointed me a judge or an arbiter between you?” 15 Then he said to them, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”
16 And he told them this parable: “The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. 17 He thought to himself, ‘What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.’
18 “Then he said, ‘This is what I’ll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. 19 And I’ll say to myself, “You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry.”’
20 “But God said to him, ‘You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?’
21 “This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God.”