Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"For the Lamb will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water." (Revelation 7:17)
2012.03.22 - Squirting Water Incident (Jesus is the Source of the Living Water; John 4:14)
Date : March 22, 2012
Witness : Freddie Villanueva,Junjun, Etma
Narrator : Etma
On March 22, 2012, while on the way to my office with Junjun (a teenager nephew of my wife) passing the backdoor, I met Freddie, a company employee, fixing the rooster’s cage (sketch at the bottom). I stopped for a while in front of the rooster and stared at its extraordinary spurs (total of three). I noticed that it had no water yet that I told Junjun to get water. As soon as he left, suddenly, I saw water squirting from the galvanized hollow pipe like toddler urinating, directly opposite me (see sketch below). I immediately bent down to catch with my right hand the water squirting from the pipe about three feet from the ground. I tasted it and it was like an old stock of rain water but what is amazing is why the water is like the urination of a boy when the pipe is thick and no sign of rust. The squirting lasted for about one minute and in such time Junjun, came with water for the three-spur rooster.
A couple of days ago before this incident, I happened to notice one of the roosters in the backyard of Aces, my son, has three spurs. I explained right away to the caretaker that it was my first time to see this that I told Freddie, the company mason-carpenter to build a cage for this particular cock along the alley where I used to pass going to my office.
Etma's Analysis as in 2016;
- This must be the reason of the weird rooster having three spurs that caused this incident to occur.
- Freddie and I were directly in front of the hollow galvanized pipe when the "spring of water" occurred.
- There are over twenty pieces of pipes supporting the chained-link fence, why this one and why I was exactly there when it water ejected.
- The squirting occurred right after Junjun left that I asked to get water for the rooster.
- The pipe is thick that it is not easy to form a tiny hole in the process of aging.
- If in case certain hole to be generated, the water will just leak and not squirt.
- This must be a revelatory message in connection to John 4:7-14 and John 7:37-38; about living water & eternal life.
This miracle confirms what was written in the Gospel that Jesus is the source of the living water leading to eternal life, as expressed in this verse;
- John 4:13-14, "Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
Additional Revelatory Message (as of March, 2021)
As of this time when a number of miracles took place in series under the 21st Century Divine Revelation is about the life of Jesus Christ; many scholars, writers, philosophers, etc. saying that Jesus is a hoax. I do not blame them because there are so many false prophets and teachers in sheep’s clothing (Matthew 7:15) had proliferated worldwide that God’s wrath has been revealed.
- Matthew 7:15-18, "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit."
The “Bad Fruit” was caused by the false teachers using the Bible & Jesus but without preaching the important teachings; they just cherry-picked from the Gospel. They used or applied man-made doctrines although they held the Bible in public. True Christian preachers are not preaching Christianity (invented by man) but the Gospel, as emphasized in the following verse;
- Mark 13:10-11, "And the gospel must first be preached to all nations. 11 Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit."
- Mark 16:15, "He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."
There are more miracles took placed in addition to the nature of Jesus supporting that Jesus is real, not a hoax, and they are detailed in the following links;
1. Jesus is the bread of life.
- John 6:35, “Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.”
2. Jesus did not come by water only, but by water and blood.
- 1 John 5:6, "This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth."
3. Jesus is the light of the world.
- John 12:46, "I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness."
4. Jesus is the chief cornerstone of God’s household.
- Ephesians 2:19-20, “Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.
* * * * * * *