2012.03.22 - Squirting Water Incident (The Living Water, John 4:14, 1 John 5:6)
Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"For the Lamb will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water."
2012.03.22 - Squirting Water Incident (John 4:14, 1 John 5:6-8)
Date: March 22, 2012
Location:: AWM Compound, Nepukos, Chuuk, FSM
Witness : Freddie Villanueva, Junjun, Etma
Narrator : Etma
On March 22, 2012, while on the way to my office with Junjun (a teenager nephew of my wife) passing the backdoor, I met Freddie, a company employee, fixing the rooster’s cage (sketch at the bottom). I stopped for a while in front of the rooster and stared at its extraordinary spurs (total of three). I noticed that it had no water yet that I told Junjun to get water. As soon as he left, suddenly, I saw water squirting from the galvanized hollow pipe like toddler urinating, directly opposite me (see sketch below). I immediately bent down to catch with my right hand the water squirting from the pipe about three feet from the ground. I tasted it and it was like an old stock of rain water but what is amazing is why the water is like the urination of a boy when the pipe is thick and no sign of rust. The squirting lasted for about one minute and in such time Junjun, came with water for the three-spur rooster.
A couple of days ago before this incident, I happened to notice one of the roosters in the backyard of Aces, my son, has three spurs. I explained right away to the caretaker that it was my first time to see this that I told Freddie, the company mason-carpenter to build a cage for this particular cock along the alley where I used to pass going to my office.
Etma's Analysis as in 2016;
- This must be the reason of the weird rooster having three spurs that caused this incident to occur.
- Freddie and I were directly in front of the hollow galvanized pipe when the "spring of water" occurred.
- There are over twenty pieces of pipes supporting the chained-link fence, why this one and why I was exactly there when it water ejected.
- The squirting occurred right after Junjun left that I asked to get water for the rooster.
- The pipe is thick that it is not easy to form a tiny hole in the process of aging.
- If in case certain hole to be generated, the water will just leak and not squirt.
- This must be a revelatory message in connection to John 4:7-14 and John 7:37-38; about living water & eternal life.
- As in 1 John 5:6-8, water is one that testifies for Jesus, aside from the blood and the Spirit.
Additional Incidents of about Miraculous water:
2021.02.24 – Dripping Water Incident (Living water; John 4:4-26, Testifying water – 1 John 5:6)
Date: February 24, 2021
Location: Home, Barrigada, Guam
Witnesses: My wife, Joy Yonson Jr., Bugoy, & Etma
On February 24, 2021, at about 9 A.M., my wife called me that she heard dripping water; I checked and found out that it was coming from the PVC pipe connecting the three drums, specifically from the joint at the middle tank. She asked me right away if it rained last night I said no & perhaps in early morning. At dinner time, I asked Avery, my grandson, in front of my wife, I asked him if it rained early morning. He remained quiet but I know the answer, “It did not rain” from his face.
With this, my curiosity increased extensively especially that dripping continued the following day. I asked Joy, our carpenter who got stocked in Guam because of the corona pandemic, to verify the two locations where the pipe connected for rainwater supply. He checked & declared dry; I told him to take picture of the two locations.
This is another miracle, a revelation that Jesus is the source of the living water (John 4:4-24), one of which is when Jesus said this to the Samaritan woman;
- John 4:14, “whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
I started taking pictures and videos that day it started, not just inside but outside to show that it was sunny and no rain. I have pictures & videos in my new cellphone that I was having difficult time to uploading. Using my old cellphone, I took the picture (after seven days it occurred) at 7:27 A.M on March 5, 2021, while I was editing the web page. Hereunder it the picture which will give idea of the incident the first the time it happened.
While the dripping continued over twelve hours on the first day of the incident, I decided to put container to collect the drops; in overnight, I collected almost full of the plastic container (about 1/5 of a gallon). I reserved it on an empty plastic bottle for future use.
On February 26, 2021, I showed to Bugoy & Joy the dripping water & explained how it was a miracle, mentioning John 4:4-26, revealing that Jesus is the source of the living water. I even mentioned to them of what occurred in Chuuk, as in the first incident, The Squirting Water Incident presented in the first part above.
This must one of the major miracles took place in Guam, the stories of which are in this link;
2018.09.06 to 2019.05.16 – Miraculous Signs & Wonders Occurred in Guam
This miraculous water is supported by the incident on mid-June 2020 when the floor of the bedroom of my son, Aces, was found wet when they woke-up that morning. He immediately asks Bugoy, our employee, to check out & resolve the problem if there was a leak somewhere. I knew this but I remained quiet without remarks, since what Jesus said, a prophet will not be honored in his household or place of birth where he grew up.
On the next day, the dripping still continued & transferred to the first tank when my wife moved the hose from the 2nd to the first tank filling the big basin used for her shower. This time, the dropping slowed down from 5 seconds to 12 seconds but still there is the dripping. I took some videos not only the location of the dropping but the outside to show that it was sunny during such incident.
On March 1, although the rate of dripping was so slow, it did not stop or dry out. So, I just touched it (2 locations, first & third tank) it put it on my tongue.
In my mind, this must be connected to John the Baptist who baptized people from the river; now, I was thinking that this water is real holy water since it was done or came from God. I believe this must be connected to the on-going pandemic, that this much be stronger than the vaccination drugs made by man.
1. This miracle affirms what was written in the Gospel that Jesus is the source of the living water leading to eternal life, as expressed in this verse:
- John 4:13-14, "Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
2. The Squirting Water Incident affirms that Jesus was piereced by his side with a spear bringing a sudden flow of not just blood but blood and water, as in the following verse:
- John 19:34-36, "Instead, one of the soldiers pierced Jesus’ side with a spear, bringing a sudden flow of blood and water. 35 The man who saw it has given testimony, and his testimony is true. He knows that he tells the truth, and he testifies so that you also may believe. 36 These things happened so that the scripture would be fulfilled: “Not one of his bones will be broken."
3. This affirms further that water is one of the three (blood & the Spirit) that testify for Jesus, as expressed in the following verse:
- 1 John 5:6-8, "This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify: 8 the[a] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement."
* * * * * * *