Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"For the Lamb will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water."
2012.03.22 - Squirting Water Incident (Jesus is the Source of the Living Water; John 4:14)
Date: March 22, 2012
Location:: AWM Compound, Nepukos, Chuuk, FSM
Witness : Freddie Villanueva, Junjun, Etma
Narrator : Etma
On March 22, 2012, while on the way to my office with Junjun (a teenager nephew of my wife) passing the backdoor, I met Freddie, a company employee, fixing the rooster’s cage (sketch at the bottom). I stopped for a while in front of the rooster and stared at its extraordinary spurs (total of three). I noticed that it had no water yet that I told Junjun to get water. As soon as he left, suddenly, I saw water squirting from the galvanized hollow pipe like toddler urinating, directly opposite me (see sketch below). I immediately bent down to catch with my right hand the water squirting from the pipe about three feet from the ground. I tasted it and it was like an old stock of rain water but what is amazing is why the water is like the urination of a boy when the pipe is thick and no sign of rust. The squirting lasted for about one minute and in such time Junjun, came with water for the three-spur rooster.
A couple of days ago before this incident, I happened to notice one of the roosters in the backyard of Aces, my son, has three spurs. I explained right away to the caretaker that it was my first time to see this that I told Freddie, the company mason-carpenter to build a cage for this particular cock along the alley where I used to pass going to my office.
Etma's Analysis as in 2016;
- This must be the reason of the weird rooster having three spurs that caused this incident to occur.
- Freddie and I were directly in front of the hollow galvanized pipe when the "spring of water" occurred.
- There are over twenty pieces of pipes supporting the chained-link fence, why this one and why I was exactly there when it water ejected.
- The squirting occurred right after Junjun left that I asked to get water for the rooster.
- The pipe is thick that it is not easy to form a tiny hole in the process of aging.
- If in case certain hole to be generated, the water will just leak and not squirt.
- This must be a revelatory message in connection to John 4:7-14 and John 7:37-38; about living water & eternal life.
This miracle confirms what was written in the Gospel that Jesus is the source of the living water leading to eternal life, as expressed in this verse;
- John 4:13-14, "Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water I give him will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
Another incident that Jesus is the source of the Living Water:
2021.02.24 – Dripping Water Incident (Jesus is the source of the living water; John 4:4-26)
Date: February 24, 2021
Location: Home, Barrigada, Guam
Witnesses: My wife, Joy Yonson Jr., Bugoy, & Etma
On February 24, 2021, at about 9 A.M., my wife called me that she heard dripping water; I checked and found out that it was coming from the PVC pipe connecting the three drums, specifically from the joint at the middle tank. She asked me right away if it rained last night I said no & perhaps in early morning. At dinner time, I asked Avery, my grandson, in front of my wife, I asked him if it rained early morning. He remained quiet but I know the answer, “It did not rain” from his face.
With this, my curiosity increased extensively especially that dripping continued the following day. I asked Joy, our carpenter who got stocked in Guam because of the corona pandemic, to verify the two locations where the pipe connected for rainwater supply. He checked & declared dry; I told him to take picture of the two locations.
This is another miracle, a revelation that Jesus is the source of the living water (John 4:4-24), one of which is when Jesus said this to the Samaritan woman;
- John 4:14, “whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”
I started taking pictures and videos that day it started, not just inside but outside to show that it was sunny and no rain. I have pictures & videos in my new cellphone that I was having difficult time to uploading. Using my old cellphone, I took the picture (after seven days it occurred) at 7:27 A.M on March 5, 2021 while I was editing the web page. Hereunder it the picture which will give idea of the incident the first the time it happened.
While the dripping continued over twelve hours on the first day of the incident, I decided to put container to collect the drops; in overnight, I collected almost full of the plastic container (about 1/5 of a gallon). I reserved it on an empty plastic bottle for future use.
On February 26, 2021, I showed to Bugoy & Joy the dripping water & explained how it was a miracle, mentioning John 4:4-26, revealing that Jesus is the source of the living water. I even mentioned to them of what occurred in Chuuk, as in the first incident, The Squirting Water Incident presented in the first part above.
This must one of the major miracles took place in Guam, the stories of which are in this link;
This miraculous water is supported by the incident on mid-June 2020 when the floor of the bedroom of my son, Aces, was found wet when they woke-up that morning. He immediately asks Bugoy, our employee, to check out & resolve the problem if there was a leak somewhere. I knew this but I remained quiet without remarks, since what Jesus said, a prophet will not be honored in his household or place of birth where he grew up.
On the next day, the dripping still continued & transferred to the first tank when my wife moved the hose from the 2nd to the first tank filling the big basin used for her shower. This time, the dropping slowed down from 5 seconds to 12 seconds but still there is the dripping. I took some videos not only the location of the dropping but the outside to show that it was sunny during such incident.
On March 1, although the rate of dripping was so slow, it did not stop or dry out. So, I just touched it (2 locations, first & third tank) it put it on my tongue.
In my mind, this must be connected to John the Baptist who baptized people from the river; now, I was thinking that this water is real holy water since it was done or came from God. I believe this must be connected to the on-going pandemic, that this much be stronger than the vaccination drugs made by man.
In our home, I’m acting as slave as expressed in Matthew 20:26, and as revealed in the incident that my wife was used as instrument:
I just hope that a certain scientist or famous spiritual leader to come to this place and verify this miracle, and if proven, it would help me to subject humanity to undergo spiritual awakening. If we humans are awakened and realize that we are spiritual being (1 John 3:24), we can still prevent the loss of our spiritual identity; our love will not grow cold to each other, the sign for the end times (Matthew 24:12). In such condition, all humans, of different status, can be able to work with me together to accomplish one goal:
- Galatians 3:28, “There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”
With the following four major objectives (S.T.U.N):
Shepherd: Lead the world to shepherd the flock of God, especially the weak and the poor. (1 Peter 5:2-4, Acts 20:28)
Truth: Lead humanity to live by the TRUTH by which Jesus came for. (John 18:37)
Unity: Lead humanity to live in love towards UNITY, as one body to fulfil Jesus’ prayer before his persecution. (John 17:20-21, 1 Cor. 12:12-27)
Nature: Lead humanity to love and care for NATURE. (Genesis 1:28-30)
Additional Revelatory Message (as of March, 2021)
As of this time when a number of miracles took place in series under the 21st Century Divine Revelation is about the life of Jesus Christ; many scholars, writers, philosophers, etc. saying that Jesus is a hoax. I do not blame them because there are so many false prophets and teachers in sheep’s clothing (Matthew 7:15) had proliferated worldwide that God’s wrath has been revealed.
- Matthew 7:15-18, "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit."
The “Bad Fruit” was caused by the false teachers using the Bible & Jesus but without preaching the important teachings; they just cherry-picked from the Gospel. They used or applied man-made doctrines although they held the Bible in public. True Christian preachers are not preaching Christianity (invented by man) but the Gospel, as emphasized in the following verse;
- Mark 13:10-11, "And the gospel must first be preached to all nations. 11 Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit."
- Mark 16:15, "He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation."
There are more miracles took placed in addition to the nature of Jesus supporting that Jesus is real, not a hoax, and they are detailed in the following links;
1. Jesus is the bread of life.
- John 6:35, “Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. Whoever comes to me will never go hungry, and whoever believes in me will never be thirsty.”
2. Jesus did not come by water only, but by water and blood.
- 1 John 5:6, "This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth."
3. Jesus is the light of the world.
- John 12:46, "I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness."
4. Jesus is the chief cornerstone of God’s household.
- Ephesians 2:19-20, “Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household, built on the foundation of the apostles and prophets, with Christ Jesus himself as the chief cornerstone.
* * * * * * *