Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"For the Lamb will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water." (Revelation 7:17)
2012.03.22: Squirting Water Incident (Jesus is the Source of the Living Water; John 4:14)
Date : March 22, 2012
Witness : Freddie Villanueva,Junjun, Etma
Narrator : Etma
On March 22, 2012, while on the way to my office with Junjun (a teenager nephew of my wife) passing the backdoor, I met Freddie, a company employee, fixing the rooster’s cage (sketch at the bottom). I stopped for a while in front of the rooster and stared at its extraordinary spurs (total of three). I noticed that it had no water yet that I told Junjun to get water. As soon as he left, suddenly, I saw water squirting from the galvanized hollow pipe like toddler urinating, directly opposite me (see sketch below). I immediately bent down to catch with my right hand the water squirting from the pipe about three feet from the ground. I tasted it and it was like an old stock of rain water but what is amazing is why the water is like the urination of a boy when the pipe is thick and no sign of rust. The squirting lasted for about one minute and in such time Junjun, came with water for the three-spur rooster.
A couple of days ago before this incident, I happened to notice one of the roosters in the backyard of Aces, my son, has three spurs. I explained right away to the caretaker that it was my first time to see this that I told Freddie, the company mason-carpenter to build a cage for this particular cock along the alley where I used to pass going to my office.
Etma's Analysis as in 2016;
- This must be the reason of the weird rooster having three spurs that caused this incident to occur.
- Freddie and I were directly in front of the hollow galvanized pipe when the "spring of water" occurred.
- There are over twenty pieces of pipes supporting the chained-link fence, why this one and why I was exactly there when it water ejected.
- The squirting occurred right after Junjun left that I asked to get water for the rooster.
- The pipe is thick that it is not easy to form a tiny hole in the process of aging.
- If in case certain hole to be generated, the water will just leak and not squirt.
- This must be a revelatory message in connection to John 4:7-14 and John 7:37-38; about living water & eternal life.
This miracle confirms what are written in the Gospel that Jesus is the source of the living water leading to eternal life. Whoever drinks this water will never thirst; John 4:14. (Parallel to John 6:35)
This incident affirms the idea of Eternal Life and can be attained as expressed in the following Bible verses;
- Seven Jesus' commandments to attain eternal life, Matthew 19:16-21.
Below are the photo and sketch of the incident;
Additional Revelatory Message:
With the current world conditions having serious issues worldwide, like climate change, refugee crisis, civil wars, disunity of world leaders, threat of nuclear war, and thousands of children die per day of malnutrition are signs of the end of age as in Matthew 24, especially of the following verse;
- "Because of the wickedness, the love of most will grow cold." (Matthew 24:12)
The people including church leaders who claim as Christian and yet they are thirsty of money and power but if they drink Jesus’ living water, then they will never thirst; John 4:14.
In general, this incident of Squirting Water is a reminder of this Bible verse, indicating “springs of living water”;
- "For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd; ‘he will lead them to springs of living water.’‘And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.’” (Revelation 7:17)
I wish to add hereunder another miracle, The Bread Moth Incident, which has a strong connection to this Squirting Water Incident;
* * * * * * *