Principles and Beliefs of Etman Heart
The Scriptures & the 21st Century Divine Revelation (21CDR)
"Faith is not the opposite of reason. Faith rests squarely upon reason,
but with the added component of revelation."
(Dr. Francis Collins)
False teachings of the false prophets (Mat. 7:15), false apostles (2 Cor. 11:13), and false teachers (2 Peter 2:1) had proliferated worldwide suppressing the truth and causing God’s wrath:
- “The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them.” (Romans 1:18-19)
In this modern world of modern science, God’s invisible qualities, his eternal power and divine nature, must have been clearly seen and understood:
- “For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.” (Romans 1:20)
Supported by the famous scientist, Albert Einstein with two quotes:
- “The more I study science, the more I believe in God.”
- “Look deep into nature and you will understand everything better.”
One main reason why humanity is lost because the pure and faultless religion was not preached and put into practice:
- James 1:27, "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
Humans are being polluted by the world and time for us to do something, for the children in particular since they are the hope of the future. The political, financial, and spiritual leaders to prevent children from stumbling (Mat. 18:6), the most important command of Jesus.
The main thing of why people are corrupted easily by the world because of education focused more on intellectual which is against the philosophy of Aristotle:
- “Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” – Aristotle
Supported by the following bible verse:
- 1 Samuel 16:7, "But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
The group of people greatly impacted is the group of little children, the hope of the future. When they grow old, they will not do the right thing:
- Proverbs 22:6, "Start children off on the way they should go, and even when they are old they will not turn from it."
And the most important command of Jesus is about the little children, as expressed in the following verse:
- Matthew 18:6, "If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."
Time has come for the truth, that Jesus did come to testify, not for Christmas. In fact, his sacrifice on the cross is for us to know what love is (1 John 3:16-18), and not have this holiday, Lent Season, making cross symbol so popular. In direct connection to this is Judgment Day (Mat. 25:31-46). To a “Sheep” and not “Goat” is to help the poor with love (1 Cor. 13:3). And this is affirmed by the following two revelation:
Because of God’s wrath on the wickedness of people, God did the following:
God gave them over to shameful lust (Romans 1:26-27), and gave them to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done (Romans 1:28-32). Others were hardened that God gave them a spirit of Stupor:
- Romans 11:8, "As it is written, “God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that would not see and ears that would not hear, down to this very day.”
Humans are being warned that there will be terrible times in the last days (2 Timothy 3:1-4), that people will be mainly lovers of themselves and lovers of money. We need more the prayer of the righteous than the religious; the prayer of the righteous is powerful and effective (James 5:16). We can identify a righteous person by the following verse:
- James 2:24, "You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone."
And affirmed by the following revelation:
Love for God is not worship but obey his commands:
- 1 John 5:3, "In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,"
And this is God’s basic command, as in this verse:
- 1 John 3:23, "And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us."
To build the body of Chris is not just church services but works of service, as in this verse:
- Ephesians 4:11-12, "So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up."
Several signs of the end times as written in the gospel:
- Luke 21:10-11
- Mark 13:1-8
- Matthew 24:3-12
The Lord is patient and not wanting anyone to perish, but come to repentance:
- 2 Peter 3:9, "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead, he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."
The Lord launched the 21st Century Divine Revelation (21CDR) to subject humans to spiritual awakening for them to come to repentance:
- Luke 4:18, “The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free.”
So, this website about the Spiritual Principles is to bring deep spiritual awakening to humanity to prevent and regain its spiritual identity as from the beginning that God with his Son, Jesus, created mankind in their image and likeness:
- Genesis 1:26, "Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
* * * * * * *