Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach."
2008.06.20 - First Seven-Legged Spider Incident (The Seven Woes on the Teachers of the Law; Mat. 23)
Date and time: June 20, 2008 10am
Location: Old cooking space, Dilapidated House, Inarajan, Guam
Witnesses: Etma & Junior, Joe’s son, 15 years old, Chuukese neighbor
In the early part of June, 2008, I ran away from home in Chuuk to avoid the hot dispute between my wife and me. In our 29 years of marriage I found out that running away is the solution to calm the situation and in few years I realized that some were of divine intervention to guide on the direction at where to go.
Since we recently purchased an old house at Inarajan, Guam, I went out of Chuuk and decided to stay here. I am new to the place and with my first two weeks, I was able to gain friends in the neighborhood, and one family of them is from Chuuk. From the Chuukese family are Joe, the father and Junior, the 15-year old son.
Since one of my hobbies is backyard gardening, I started clearing yard for vegetable planting, I was helped by three and one was Junior, the teenager son of Joe.
At about eight in the morning of June 20, 2008, I did some backyard clearing with Junior and after two hours I rested in the adjacent old cooking house. I sat down in the chair at the corner portion of the old cooking house and after about one hour, I saw behind me the seven-legged spider without moving at the wall about two feet away from me (photo and sketch below). I just pointed to Junior and I asked him not to bother or disturb it. In the following day, after more than 24 hours, I still saw the spider in its location without any change, so I took a picture, making me to think that this must be part of the 21st Century Revelation, giving a sign for divine message.
- The spider appeared and remained dormant for more than 24 hours.
- I saw the spider appeared on the wall right behind me 2 feet in distance where I used to sit. ( shown in the sketch)
- The spider appeared tame which is strange when it is normally run away from people.
- The spider has seven legs, which a normal spider has eight.
- The spider is predatory in nature which gives more meaning to its seven legs, the seven things detestable to God (Proverbs 6:16-19) and the seven woes to the teachers of the law and Pharisees by Jesus (Mat. 23:13-31).
After deep study of this miraculous incident and Matthew 23, I strong believe that is a wake-up call for teachers of the law or modern Pharisees who are suppressing the truth causing God’s wrath, as expressed in the following verse;
- Romans 1:18, "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness."
The Original Seven Woes on the Teachers of the Law and the Pharisees in Jesus’ Time;
- Matthew 23:13, “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of kingdom of heaven in people’s faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.”
- Matthew 23:15 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You travel over land and sea to win a single convert, and when you have succeeded, you make them twice as much a child of hell as you are.”
- Matthew 23:16, “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.”
- Matthew 23:23-24, “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.”
- Matthew 3:25-26, “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside they are full of greed and self-indulgence. 26 Blind Pharisee! First clean the inside of the cup and dish, and then the outside also will be clean.”
- Mat 23:27-28, “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You are like whitewashed tombs, which look beautiful on the outside but on the inside are full of the bones of the dead and everything unclean. 28 In the same way, on the outside you appear to people as righteous but on the inside you are full of hypocrisy and wickedness.”
- Mat 23:29-31, “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You build tombs for the prophets and decorate the graves of the righteous. 30 And you say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our ancestors, we would not have taken part with them in shedding the blood of the prophets.’ 31 So you testify against yourselves that you are the descendants of those who murdered the prophets.”
After this first spider incident there are two more incidents of spider of 7 legs took place, one in 2016 and the other in 2018, and the links are presented hereunder;
2016.05.07 - Second Seven-Legged Incident (The Seven Woes on the Modern Pharisees)
2018.01.09 - Third Seven-Legged Spider Incident (The Moment of Truth)
* * * * * * *