Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
Faith and Love without deeds are meaningless this modern world.
(James 2:15-17, 1 John 3:18)
“Life without spirit is dead, so as faith without deeds is dead.” (James 2:26)
“Let us love not with words nor in tongue, but in actions and in truth.” (1 John 3:18)
Date and Time : January 7, 2005 7:35am
Location : Meeting room, AWM Business, Weno, Chuuk, FSM
Witness/Narrator : Nercy Fred / Etma
Aira Mijares, Carlos Pakingan, Erwin Mijares, Zoilo Sanalilia Jr., Marlon Francisco, Freddie Villanueva, Renato Tejada, Celso Berdon, Moises Esmena, Mars Francisco, Victor Ebesate, Lonnel Inguillo, Joel Villanueva, Santiago (Charlote) Longakit, Jerome Doctor, Teresa Pantanosa, Julian Guillermo, Antero De Josef, Robin Esmeralda, Geronimo Fritz, Roland Wengu, Angelene Aten, Nercy Fred, Jason Pauig, Mensior Nine, Steve Mori, Bernadette Aten, and Ricky Virtucio (some may not be listed here)
I am Nercy, a new participant in the 7 AM morning meeting and I used to sit in the front row. Everybody is motivated to attend and I am one of them. One morning, Steve Mori, our administrative officer, became the speaker for the first half hour. Afterwards, Etma took over the floor when Steve finished his topic. After five minutes while talking at about 7:30 AM, Etma saw a moth entering from the hallway to the meeting room (See Sketch below). Etma stopped his lecture and asked us to remain as we were, without talking. We all watched quietly the movement of the moth. Since I was in front and the hallway was behind me, I just saw Etma attentively observed the movement of the moth, and I just saw when it passed close to me and flying overhead the others near the entrance towards Charlotte who was sitting in my far right. The insect perched to Charlotte’s lip and remained there for about three seconds. Then to Steve’s underfoot and to mine(about 2 seconds each time), and then, the insect flew and landed to Moises’ hand, then to Marlon’s hand, and then to Joe’s hand with about 2 seconds each time also. And as to the other details, Etma had witnessed more since he was standing in front, and was able to see in full view the incident.
Etma’s Additional Notes:
From the hallway door, the moth entered and flying overhead to the direction of Charlotte, the gay beautician (See sketch above). Because of the recent miracle involving a moth of great divine revelation (title and link indicated below) occurred in my office, I changed; I became so observant and higly concerned for any moth or insect appears to me.
2004.12.03; Bread Moth Incident (Life is not in the Abundance of Possessions)
I quickly gave the signal to the class not to make any noise or gesture that may interrupt the unexpected guest, the moth, which I now call as “Perching Moth”. So, we gave the moth full freedom to fly or to perch to anything or anyone. So, the first landing was on top lip of Charlotte (See sketch below) and stayed there for about three seconds, then flew downward to Steve’s underfoot, then to Nershy’s underfoot, at about two seconds from each (Sketch below). Then, the moth flew towards Moises and landed to his hands for about two seconds, then to Marlon’s hands and approximately the same lapse of time, then to the hand of Joe who was sitting behind them. And again, the moth spent about the same number of seconds to Joe’s hand before flying overhead. Then she landed to Etma’s office door two feet above the floor. Just after the session, I approached and looked closely the light brown moth (with little black spots on wings) while in her stationary position and announced to the group not to bother the moth, and in the following morning when I came to work, the moth was no longer there.
I consider the Action Moth Incident as a miracle with revelatory messages of the following grounds;
- Why the moth emerged in the morning from somewhere when she is nocturnal insect which is used to appear at night to forage?
- Where could she come from, having a 90-foot hallway to fly through towards the meeting room?
- Why the moth moved and perched on this fashion; First, the lip then Second: the feet, then the last, the third, hands.
- Why was she very particular on the lips, feet, and hands (not any parts of the body) that she perched on, which highly imply of talk, walk, and work, respectively?
- How would the moth be able to know the most talkative and be able to land on right the spot like the lip of Charlotte, whom the class would unanimously agree as the most talkative?
- Why would the moth able to perch on one mouth, two person’s underfoot, and to three person’s hands giving an excellent formula for excellent practice of faith and love: 1 mouth, 2 feet, and 3 hands?
- How would the moth be able to know Moises, the most diligent and hardworking among the employees, and why would she land on his hand and not on other parts of the body?
- How would the moth still find the other hardworking employees and by landing on the same particular place of the hand of the next two persons?
Since the mysterious moth made its first landing exactly on the lip and not to the feet and hands, this must be a strong reminder, as expressed in the following teaching;
"These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.’' (Matthew 15:8-9)
This is also a divine call for a change: To put faith and love of more with works than words, especially, it is no longer in the old times that mere faith is salvation. This time of modern generation of modern science, faith and love must be with works to be saved, as expressed in the following verses;
- "What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them?" (James 2:14)
- "Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead." (James 2:15-17)
- "If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." (1 John 3:17-18)
This Action Moth Incident became the basis of the no. 4 Woe on the Modern Pharisees (false teachers, preachers, etc.) as presented in the webpage below;
2018.01.09; Third Seven-Legged Spider Incident;
Additional Notes as of February 17, 2019;
This Action Moth Incident stresses out the importance of action which is applied to religion is no longer the old religious traditions in glorifyinng God but as expressed in the verse of the Gospel;
- Matthew 5:16, “In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”
* * * * * * *