Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"those of you who do not give up everything you have cannot be my disciples."
2005.02.19 - Blackboard and Soot Incidents (“give up everything you have” – Luke 14:33)
a) 2005.02.19: Falling Blackboard Incident
b) 2010.04.06: Soot on Etma’s Right Forearm Incident
a) 2005.02.19 - Falling Blackboard Incident
Date/Time : February 19, 2005 7:30am
Location : Meeting Room (3rd), Awm Compound, Weno, Chuuk, FSM
Narrator : Etma
Witnesses: Aira Mijares, Carlos Pakingan, Erwin Mijares, Zoilo Sanalilia Jr., Marlon Francisco, Freddie Villanueva, Renato Tejada, Celso Berdon, Moises Esmena, Mars Francisco, Victor Ebesate, Lonnel Inguillo, Joel Villanueva, Santiago (Charlote) Longakit, Jerome Doctor, Teresa Pantanosa, Antero De Josef, Julian (Joe) Guillermo, Robin Esmeralda, Geronimo Fritz, Roland Wengu, Angelene Aten, Nercy Fred, Jason Pauig, Mensor Nine, Steve Mori, Bernadette Aten, and Ricky Virtucio (some may not be listed here)
On February 19, 2005 in the lecture room, I touched more of business topics especially of some major issues that needed to be resolved. As I conducted serious questions and answers among the members of the staff, I happened to utter, “I am going back to business life as before” engaging more time again. Then, the blackboard suddenly dropped on the floor producing a loud sound right after such statement. I got astonished in silence; I stopped and gazed the blackboard thinking what caused it to fall, especially when I just stated of going back to business life like before. I even thought about my Mother who passed away on the same date, February 19, 31 years ago but I did not think it was something to do with it. So, I had only one speculation, that it was another of divine intervention giving divine message to continue the divine mission without much time given to business or financial life.
After about 10 seconds in silence, I faced the group and joked,
· “Sya (the Tagalog pronoun of "He" that I mean God) does not want me to engage in business the way I used to do before.”
b) 2010.04.06: The Soot Incident
Date and Time : April 6, 2010, 9:30am
Location : Etma’s Office, Nepukos, Chuuk, FSM
Narrator : Etma
On April 6, 2010 at 9:30 A.M. my wife, Anna called me to attend the meeting with our American supplier, Keith from North Bay. At time I was with Robert, our caretaker of our piggery, busy cooking food for over 100 pigs & piglets. I rushed up & left Robert to continue the job. Before going to office I noticed that my right forearm got soot (sketch below) because it got in contact with the big cooking pot that I washed it first before going to the office two hundred feet away.
When I reached the office, I saw our supplier Keith, my wife, Carlos Pakingan, the administrative officer, and Jason Pauig, the purchaser sitting in the reception area. I joined them. After twenty minutes my wife and Carlos left the room. So, only Jason and I remained and finished the purchasing proposal to Keith that lasted for one hour. When the supplier left the office, I went to rest room beside my office and I was surprised to see soot on my right forearm identical to the one I got from the piggery and washed away two hours ago.
I was not able to think of a good reason on how I can be able to be marked with the same soot or how it can reappear; I just had one thought that this is a miracle to reveal God’s will or another divine intervention to give a sign of disapproval when I still participated in business.
Etma’s Analysis as of 2016 for the two Incidents;
Falling Blackboard Incident
- When I conducted a one-hour seminar in 2004 my intention was to give academic training for our employees who mostly did not finish college.
- Since they were our company employees, I usually included business matters.
The 21st Century Divine Revelation began on July 2, 2004 when the seminar was still going; in fact, there were some miracles took place in the seminar room revealing God’s will as expressed in this verse;
Luke 14:33, "In the same way, those of you who do not give up everything you have cannot be my disciples."
- The miraculous incidents took place when I was still very active in business although I cut down when there were number of miraculous incidents revealing the above, Luke 14:33.
- The Falling Blackboard Incident was on February 19, 2005 when I was declaring to go back to business life as before, the blackboard instantly fell to the floor, suggesting of disapproval from Divine in line with Luke 14:33 & 16:13.
Miraculous Soot Incident
- Then after five years, on April 6, 2010, I engaged in actual business for one hour.
- In such meeting with four people, no one noticed of the soot which I did have they will see it especially my wife.
- I noticed soot on my right forearm after the meeting; it was when they left and I went to the rest room at which I was surprised to see the soot identical to the one I had at the piggery two to three hours before the meeting.
The two miracles must be a set of revelation regarding money and business.
Revelatory Message (Falling Blackboard & Soot Incidents):
The two incidents above, manifest of God's disapproval for Etma to participate in business in any way, as expressed in the following biblical verses as follow;
- Luke 16:13, "No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." (similar to Matthew 6:24)
Since of the nature of the Divine Mandate is of the same with the apostles, this must be a revelation as expressed in these two verses;
- Luke 9:23, “Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.” (same as Mark 8:34)
So, the above, are criteria to become Jesus’ apostle or disciple.
The following miraculous incidents, the Bread Moth Incident and the Crown Bottle Incident, are in line with the above revelation;
- 2004.10.02; Crown Bottle Incident (For the Crown of Glory, Shepherd God's Flock; 1 Peter 5:2-4)
- 2004.12.03; Bread Moth Incident (Life is not in the Abundance of Possessions; Luke 12:15)
* * * * * * *