Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
God’s wrath is being revealed against all kinds of wickedness of men who suppressed the truth by their wickedness.”
2010.02.27: Dead Bird From the Sky Incident
Date and Time: February 27, 2010, 8:30am
Location: Nepukos Village, Weno, Chuuk, FSM
On February 27, 2010 at 8:30 A.M., while I was walking towards the construction site in the housing area, I saw Freddie Villanueva, the mason-carpenter, with a dead bird which he was about to throw. I stopped and took the dead bird from him, and began inspecting the body for any wound, while asking him how it happened? Upon knowing briefly of the story, I found it mysterious and asked him to relate again with demonstration in the actual site.
Freddie explained that he was watering the mango tree, first hour in the morning, when he suddenly heard a sound of a drop on the ground and was surprised to see a dead bird about 3 feet away behind him, as shown on the reenactment picture below. Upon dropping on the ground, he saw no sign of any movement at all but just a plain dead bird, which made the incident mystical. I got a question: How can the bird fly and drop there if dying and very weak in such busy vicinity where people reside? I just suspected that it is a sign of God’s concern of nature, that humans have no regard of caring for wildlife and not much concern to planting , when people are starving. The earth was blessed with fertile soil and yet no plants and trees which bear fruits for food, not just for humans but also for wildlife.
- Upon falling, the dead bird did not show any little movement like at critical stage, as Freddie explained.
- There was no habitat of such birds (about 6 inches long with long beak and long wings) in the immediate vicinity.
- The dead bird’s body showed no signs from sling shot, gun shot, nor electrocution from nearby electric wires.
- How could the dead bird able to reach the location it fell?
- The other question was the coincidence that it has to drop at that particular time and a particular place near a person that I would be able to know, especially connected to me.
- It was also a weird coincidence that I made my round and able to see and stop of the disposal of the dead bird.
- It was also a meaningful coincidence that Freddie was watering the young mango tree at that time of fall of the bird on the ground.
- With the whole picture of the 21st Century Divine Revelation coupled with strings of natural disasters, I came up of the idea that the incident is a sign for more catastrophic disasters to come or a possible tribulation.
- Since the drop occurred when Freddie was watering the mango tree, this must be connected to one divine law as expressed in the following;
“Subdue the earth and rule over the birds in the sky, fish on the water, and all creations that move on the ground. Plant for your food.” (Genesis 1:28-29)
Another is the Tribulation Cat Incident related to this subject, End Times;
Overall Revelatory Messages:
A call for a very strong warning of the prophecy (catastrophe and tribulation) and one specific divine call that we must love one another deeply and for us to come to repentance instead of worrying of the end times, as expressed in the Bible verses as follow;
- 1 Peter 4:7-8, "The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."
- 2 Peter 3:9, "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."
And if we repent and obey the above in following the way of love under the New Covenant, instead of man-made rules and doctrines, we can save the world from untimely destruction.
Other miraculous signs connected to this End Times:
In connection to this, a year after, a Realization Incident occurred and it has connection to this Dead Bird from the Sky Incident;
After nine years, another miraculous sign of an ill omen, the Dead Moth on the Bowl Incident;
* * * * * * *