Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
". . try the spirits whether they are of God. . ." 1 John 4:1
2005.02.20: Testing Spirit Incident (Test Spirits if from God; 1 John 4:1)
Date : February 20, 2005, 3pm
Location : Etma’s office, Nepukos, Weno, Chuuk, FSM
Narrator : Etma
"God expresses the need of the Modern Covenant: that in this modern world with modern science does not need man-established religions but God-created religion, LOVE."
On February 20, 2005, it was sunny Sunday afternoon at about 3 P.M., I was in my office sitting and meditating of many ideas, particularly of the on-going chain of miraculous or paranormal events happening in my life. Since the biblical parable about Abraham and Isaac that my son Ryann narrated to the class two days ago, I continued to think of why God would do such horrible test of asking a father to kill his own child to prove faith. A true almighty God can read anyone’s heart without necessity of going to this horrendous test. With this reason and with my belief of an ideal relationship in two-way traffic, I consider to test God if either a true loving and all-forgiving God or a vindictive tyrannical God, which is parallel with Bible verse below;
- "Dear friends, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world." (1 John 4:1)
When I was about to do it, I hesitated for ten minutes because I was still in fear of God which I developed at my young age. I heard so often (or perhaps the right phrase is “I was brainwashed”) to be afraid of God, especially with the deceptive religious teachings not in accordance to sound doctrine brought to current generation from the Spanish regime. They had Bible but did not preach and act the truth. As for fear God approach and the concept of “Hell”, I find them now as manipulative techniques after reading and understanding the Gospel, supported and confirmed by the 21CDR.
Like during the Spanish regime, the Church reiterated that blasphemy be punished severely but by now this highly contradicts of the description of God, as all-loving and all-forgiving. I even believed that God, himself, directed this incident using me as instrument to launch such act.
So, after this few minutes of deep thought of discomforting moment, I shouted in the enclosed office room, “Fuck God!” that can be heard within 30 feet, and I repeated two more times consecutively. Then, I paused for about one minute having all my senses very alert of any slight sound or movement, like earthquake, body pain, and so forth, by which priests and movies in my childhood scared me for negative consequences.
After one minute of committing the act of oral blasphemy, things came up the exact opposite. Big drops of rain occurred suddenly in the hot sunny day, and after approximately two minutes, the rain also abruptly stopped. I could not believe how I felt and saw. I felt magnificent and it was hard to describe when I was very uneasy and reluctant few minutes ago and abruptly the feeling was reversed; an epiphanic experience took place.
In the following day, I was so eager to meet and tell the group attending the 7am one-hour seminar, who most of them witnessed the previous miracles. I explained them the details of the test accompanied by actual shout of "Fuck God!" to give color to the story. Upon hearing the profane F-word, everybody appeared petrified. It was new to them to see me doing such, especially with the presence of Pastor Dante Clavano who acknowledged to me after few days that if I did not follow with an immediate explanation, he could have walked out the room. I explained right after shouting “Fuck God” that God does not read us from what we say or the work of the tongue. I explained that the true God reads from the heart is not cruel for such act of tongue. So, the class came back to normal.
Etma’s Analysis & Revelatory Message:
Since the said incident was done through divine intervention, I believe that this has something to do with following verses;
- Matthew 7:15-16, "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"
- Hebrews 8:13, "By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."
The 21st Century Divine Revelation (21CDR) has emphasized the importance of action, making the believers to step up to the next level; not just faith but faith with works, in line with this verse;
- Matthew 5:16, “In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.”
- James 2:24, “You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.”
The 21CDR is revealing further of Newer Testament compared to Old and New Testaments, as explained very briefly, as follows;
- Believers focused more on worshiping and serving God, that people had feared God to follow the existing rules and old traditions.
- To be saved is to believe or have faith in Jesus Christ; John 3:16.
Newer Testament or Modern Testament, as revealed in the 21st Century Divine Revelation:
- To be saved is not just faith but faith with works and in truth, as revealed in this miracle;
As a brief revelatory message at this modern scientific age, God wishes a "Modern Covenant" but not to abolish the laws of the prophets, as in this verse;
- Matthew 5:17, “Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
One specific will of God was, is, and will ever be for humans to love one another, as indicated in the following;
- "This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another." (1 John 3:11)
- "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another." (John 13:34)
- Humans, rich and poor, are to love one another as one big family, humanity, in only one home, earth. ( 21st Century Divine Revelation )
* * * * * * *