Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
Humanity is just one body . . . (1 Cor. 12:12-31)
2008.02.17; Heart-Shape Coral Incident (Reminder: Humanity is just One Body, (1 Cor. 12:12-31)
Date : February 17, 2008
Location : Refimataw Island, Chuuk, FSM
Witnesses : Edison, Rusty, Luke, Justin, and Etma
Narrator : Etma
I used to go daily to our newly purchased island of Refimataw on the reef of Chuuk Lagoon (see sketch above) for improvement, the main thing of which is the seawall for sea wave protection.
On February 17, 2008 in the morning with three employees (Edison, Rusty, & Luke) while building a seawall which we had been doing in about three months by collecting coral rocks by hand, I saw and joyfully picked at once a piece of coral in well-defined valentine heart shape, as shown on the photo taken after few days in my possession. I called the attention of my helpers and excitingly showed them the piece of the heart-shape coral. I told them to come near around me and explained of the reason why I was immensely interested on anything in the shape of a heart because of the Heart Shape Incident;
In addition, I relayed them a couple of another miraculous incidents, then I told to continue work on the seawall. I left the working area and brought and kept the heart coral to my nearby bedroom in the same island for safe keeping.
Species of corals have bonding properties that they form a formidable barrier as they grow, which save themselves from being washed out by the waves. With such mystical formation into a gigantic solid structure around Chuuk Island, it is not just a safe haven for sea creatures but also a protection for the residents of Chuuk from disastrous effect of the ocean surge, including tsunami. This rare discovery of the heart shape coral may again bring a divine message to humanity.
As on July 16, 2020, I realized that another meaningful revelatory message of the Heart-Shape Coral is simple: Love Corals, since the shape heart means Love, and it was not any other thing but specifically Coral. So, I came up with, “Love Corals” which is very timely as expressed in the two paragraphs below that I researched from Internet;
CORALS AND CORAL REEFS
by The Ocean Portal Team
Reviewed by Nancy Knowlton, Smithsonian NMNH
Coral reefs are also very important to people. The value of coral reefs has been estimated at 30 billion U.S. dollars and perhaps as much as 172 billion U.S. dollars each year, providing food, protection of shorelines, jobs based on tourism, and even medicines.
Unfortunately, people also pose the greatest threat to coral reefs. Overfishing and destructive fishing, pollution, warming, changing ocean chemistry, and invasive species are all taking a huge toll. In some places, reefs have been entirely destroyed, and in many places reefs today are a pale shadow of what they once were.
1) A call for humanity to act as one body like coral reef, the largest living structure on earth, as in 1 Corinthians 12:12-27.
And supported by this verse:
- Romans 12:4-5, "For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others."
In connection to the above is Jesus’ prayer for unity before his persecuation;
- John 17:20-21, "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you."
2) LOVE is the greatest (1 Cor. 13:13) and it is the main ability of human beings to bring humanity towards unity and prevent the world from untimely destruction, as expressed in the following;
- Matthew 12:25, “Every kingdom divided against itself will be ruined, and every city or household divided against itself will not stand."
3) Time for us humans to “Love Corals”; give special attention to coral reefs not to be destroyed, as they are very important for the source of food supply. In line with the foundational God’s command: Genesis 1:26-30.
I wish to add the following verse about nature, expressing the will of God:
- Romans 1:19-20, "since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."
And the quote from famous scientist regarding nature:
- "Look deep into nature, and you will understand everything better." - Albert Einstein
From the event in my life about nature under the modern revelation:
* * * * * * *