2009.01.13; One-Horn Eggplant Incident (The Judgment Day; Matthew 25:31-46)
Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left."
- “God speaks through nature.” - Etma
Date : January 13, 2009
Location : Backyard (Pangasinan), Nepukos, Weno, Chuuk, FSM
Witness : Robert, Joy Yonson, Etma
Narrator: : Etma
One of my hobbies is vegetable gardening, one of which I planted together with Robert the caretaker was eggplant in 2008 at the small area by the side of the basketball court (known as Pangasinan), about seven hundred feet from our home.
So, one morning on January 13, Robert and I, together with Joy Yonson, harvested some eggplants. Then suddenly, one piece of eggplant caught my attention; I was so amazed to see the weird appearance of one particular piece of eggplant.
I never saw in my entire life this very irregular shape of eggplant, so, I hurriedly brought to my office and showed to people that I met along the way including my wife. I took picture with my wife holding it (see photo at the right side). I could not think of anything of what message of this could be, except that this perhaps a joke from God. Or it could serve as an emphasis or reminder for the world to focus on agriculture for famine is one major world problem. In fact, in this decade when the miraculous incidents of divine messages continued to occur, there are an average of 21,000 children worldwide who are dying per day of starvation. So this must not be just God's joke; He wanted to remind the word of the Judgment Day as expressed in Matthew 25:31-46.
Etma's Analysis up to 2016;
- I learned vegetable gardening from my father when I was a child, and continued to do it till adulthood.
- Vegetable gardening became my hobby and it has intensified when I met my wife who is also fond of gardening.
- In 1979, the first year I resided in Chuuk, I already planted vegetables (okra & eggplant).
- Since then up to this year, 2016, my wife and I together with our children continued to plant as a hobby.
- It was difficult for a mystery to analyze like this one-horn eggplant for a divine message without basic scientific and biblical knowledge.
- Without continuation of research with more attention of understanding the whole Bible, the Old and the New Testament, and further occurrence of miracles till this year 2016, I will not be able to give meaning to this scenario.
- So, now this year 2016, I find it comfortable to give meaning of this one-horn eggplant;
The One-Horn Eggplant Incident serves as a wake-up call, reminding the world of the Final Judgment or how to inherit Eternal Life.
In Matthew 25:31-46, there will be separation of the righteous (the sheep) to the right side and the unrighteous (the goats) to the left side.
Hereunder is the pictorial comparison of a goat’s horn to that of the eggplant’s projection (uploaded on Twitter on May 24, 2018)
- For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat,
- I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink,
- I was a stranger and you invited me in,
- I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me,
- I was in prison and you came to visit me.’
In summary of the above, it can be in one command as one way to inherit eternal life;
- " Whatever you did for the poor, you did it to me." (Mat. 25:35-40)
Additional note in relation to this miracle;
On May 18, 2016, Pope Francis said in Vatican City the following;
"To ignore the poor is to despise God."
I wish that the Pope to lead his staff to put into practice the above (Mat. 23:3) to alleviate the miseries of the poor, especially the poor orphans and the widows, in line with this religion;
- James 1:27, "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
Additional as of April 17, 2021
While tweeting for fellow human beings to undergo Spiritual Awakening (Luke 4:18) that we are all parts of One Body and the head is Jesus Christ (1 Cor. 12:12-27, Romans 12:4-5), I realize that this Heart Locust Incident is revealing the same message as well:
* * * * * * *