“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing,
but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."
People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart. (1 Samuel 16:7)
Pure and faultless religion. (James 1:27)
We have faith that can move mountains but without love is nothing. (1 Cor. 13:2)
Whoever lives in love, lives in God, and God in them. (1 John 4:16)
“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves." (Matthew 7:15)
* * * * * * *
Welcome Page (January 27, 2022)
I welcome everyone, not just as human being but spiritual being whom God has given Holy Spirit (1 John 3:24) and we are all one in Christ Jesus (Gal. 3:28). No matter of our differences, we are all members of one body, the body of Christ:
- 1 Corinthians 12:26-27, "If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.”
- Romans 12:4-5, "For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others."
We now live in a period of uncertainty: one thing that can set us free, the truth that Jesus came to testify. (John 18:37)
- John 8:32, "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
And this truth is affirmed by the 21st Century Divine Revelation, the series of miracles, wonders, and signs revealing God’s will for the modern world. In Jesus first coming, the true Gospel indicated the following verses as a strong wake up call for the truth:
- John 4:23-24, "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
The new creation:
- 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"
There were three miracles under the 21st Century Divine Revelation affirming the signs of the end times because of what humans have become as expressed in this verse:
- 2 Timothy 3:1-4, "But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God."
Let us wake up. Consider the following that we can the save or prevent the early destruction of the world:
- 2 Peter 3:9, "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead, he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."
- 1 Peter 4:7-8, "The end of all things is near. Therefore, be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."
- Genesis 18:32, "Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten righteous can be found there?” He answered, “For the sake of ten, I will not destroy it.”
James 5:16, “Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”
- James 2:24, “You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.”
Jesus did not come to be served but to serve:
Mark 10:45, "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
- “To serve Jesus is to help the poor (Mat. 25:35-40) and with love (1 Cor. 13:3).
With this the above concept, I wish to include my research about Pope Francis not just for his outstanding humility as world leader but also this teaching:
- “To ignore the poor is to despise God.”
Pope Francis one of the chosen instruments for this modern era to bring the world under spiritual awakening when he got two accidents under divine intervention, one in Poland, the other in Columbia:
And popular term is “Armageddon” the last battle between the good and the evil, and after of which is the Judgment Day (Mat. 25:31-46): be a “Sheep” not “Goat”:
Life is too hard to give meaning, but I like the following quote:
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” - Confucius
The above is parallel to this verse:
- Luke 12:15, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”
And affirmed by this miracle:
As for me, I like to give a meaning of life by this parable:
A person at sea on canoe paddling on the way home. Then suddenly, darkness appeared in a bad weather. He had to exert energy in one hour to rush up for home before the storm but he could not see anything. The flow or the waves which could guide him was changing direction as where the wind blows. Somehow, one thing he has, the spiritual compass, the heart, and the spiritual paddle, love. He was able to reach home safe.
Body - Canoe
- James 2:26, "As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead."
Compass - Heart
- Colossians 3:23, "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters."
Paddle – Love
- 1 Corinthians 16:14, "Do everything in love."
Ever since, humans had been engaged in a battle on the battleground called, earth. Our outer self and inner self are in constant war to each other, and most of the time, the outer self won, leading to the kind of world we have today. Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross will continue be in vain if we ignore love as expressed in this verse:
- 1 John 3:16, "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay our lives for our brothers and sisters."
Scientists, although most may appear atheistic, are now believers of the existence of God as they discovered more the marvel of nature and the universe. They became convinced of God’s existence. One famous scientist on his time is Albert Einstein as expressed in his quote stated below;
- "The more I study the universe the more I believe in a higher power." - Albert Einstein
Another is Francis S. Collins M.D. & Ph.D., the director of the Human Genome Project, who reaffirms that information embedded in DNA proves the existence of God. (Interview by CNN in April 2007 in Rockville, Maryland)
Further to what Dr. Francis S. Collins’ reaffirmation above, I wish to include here the no. 2 belief of BioLogos Foundation which he himself established in 2007. This belief is indicated below that I find it parallel with Romans 1:19-20:
- “God reveals himself in and through the natural world, he created, which displays his glory, eternal power, and divine nature. Properly interpreted, Scripture and nature are complementary and faithful witnesses to their common Author.”
The above matches the 21st Century Divine Revelation which I called at first as SMER, which means Scientific, Miraculous, and Epiphanic Revelation. I included "Scientific" because if only the Scripture without scientific knowledge, I will not be able to understand and recognize the various incidents as miracles with revelatory messages.
Based on the research, I formed a formula for a deeper understanding of life in connection with love, science, and agriculture.
Love + Science + Agriculture = Life
Love: To live in God is to live in love because God is love.
- 1 John 4:16, “And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.”
Science: Without science, we will not know God’s will, as expressed in the following:
- Romans 1:19-20, "since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.”
Agriculture: as emphasized by the following biblical verse and quote:
Genesis 1:29, "Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
- "You can't build a peaceful world on empty stomachs and human misery." - Norman Borlaug
* * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
Additional to Welcome Page as of July 20, 2020
- Romans 1:18, "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness."
There are many signs appeared that God's wrath has been revealed because of the wickedness of men who suppress the truth, which Jesus was born for (John 18:37). False teachers have proliferated worldwide causing “Bad Fruits” as in this verse;
- Matthew 7:15-16, "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"
Instead the men of God to focus on the truth, they concentrated more on human tradition (Christmas, Lent, Holidays, etc.) and church service (instead of works of service, Eph. 4:11). We are no longer live in the old times; let’s be awakened by the following;
- Hebrews 8:13, "By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."
- John 14:15, "If you love me, you will obey what I command."
- Mark 10:45, "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
- 1 John 3:23, "And this is God’s command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us."
Disobedience of the above results to “Bad Fruit” (Mat. 7:15-16) that the world is under God’s wrath, the current and the worst sign of which is the Coronavirus pandemic. False teachers in sheep's clothing have misled the believers for sordid gain, as expressed in the following verse;
- 1 John 2:4-6, "Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone obeys his word, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did."
* * * * * * *