Welcome Page (January 27, 2022)
I welcome everyone, not just as human being but spiritual being whom God has given Holy Spirit (1 John 3:24, 1 Thess. 4:8) and we are all one in Christ Jesusp (Gal. 3:28). No matter of our differences, as spiritual beings, we are all members of one body, the body of Christ:
- 1 Corinthians 12:26-27, "If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.”
But because false prophets and teachers (Mat. 7:15-16) had proliferated worldwide suppressing the truth, causing several signs of the end times as stated in Matthew 24:3-12 & Luke 21:10-11, one major of which is expressed in the following verse:
- Matthew 24:12, "Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold."
We are losing our spiritual identity if we continue to disobey God’s will:
- 1 John 3:24, "Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us."
We are born of God if we love one another because God is love:
- 1 John 4:7-8, "Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love.”
Our lives are screwed up for we mostly use the screwdriver using screw to screw our future up, instead of stapler, the heart, which uses love as the staple to staple as together as one body, the body of Christ:
- Romans 12:4-5, "For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others."
We now live in the period of uncertainty, not just by various serious issues, like climate crises, pandemic, or possibility of World War 3, etc. One thing can set us free, the truth (John 18:37):
- John 8:32, "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
That truth that Jesus testified is written in the Gospel, the word of truth:
- Colossians 1:5, "because of the hope laid up for you in heaven, of which you previously heard in the word of truth, the gospel.”
And this truth is affirmed by the modern revelation, the 21st Century Divine Revelation, the appearance of the series of miracles revealing God’s will for the modern world as strong spiritual awakening for humanity to live by the truth (John 3:21) which has been suppressed by the false prophets and teachers (Mat. 7:15-16).
In Jesus first coming, the true Gospel indicated the following verses as a strong wake up call for the truth:
Time has come for the truth that Jesus testified in his first coming (John 18:37):
God is Spirit that we must worship him in the Spirit and in truth:
- John 4:23-24, "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
The new creation:
- 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"
There were three miracles under the 21st Century Divine Revelation affirming the signs of the end times because of what humans have become as expressed in this verse:
- 2 Timothy 3:1-4, "But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God."
Let us wake up. Consider the following that we can the save or prevent the early destruction of the world:
- 2 Peter 3:9, "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead, he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."
- 1 Peter 4:7-8, "The end of all things is near. Therefore, be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray. Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."
- Genesis 18:32, "Then he said, “May the Lord not be angry, but let me speak just once more. What if only ten righteous can be found there?” He answered, “For the sake of ten, I will not destroy it.”
James 5:16, “Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.”
- James 2:24, “You see that a person is considered righteous by what they do and not by faith alone.”
One more thing that we unknowingly have failed to obey the most important command: Do not cause little children to stumble, as expressed in the following verse:
- Matthew 18:6, “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.”
There is the popular saying, “Children are the future.” but how can we really have a peaceful world if we do not for them? How can we attain world peace if there are major problems of the little children of today while the rich and powerful live in luxury?
Hereunder are some listed below:
Child hunger Child sex abuse
Children refugee Child physical abuse
Child trafficking Child psychological abuse
In direct connection to the above, the following verses:
Mark 10:45, "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
- “To serve Jesus is to help the poor (Mat. 25:35-40) and with love (1 Cor. 13:3).
With this the above concept, I wish to include my research about Pope Francis, not only I was attracted for his outstanding humility as world leader but also this teaching:
- “To ignore the poor is to despise God.”
I have a strong feeling that Pope Francis one of the chosen instruments for this modern era to bring the world to under spiritual awakening, and this feeling affirmed when he got two accidents, one in Poland, the other in Columbia. The detail of this study is in this link:
And popular term is “Armageddon” the last battle between the good and the evil, and after of which is the Judgment Day (Mat. 25:31-46). In connection to this, one miracle appeared to give the believers a wakeup call to be a “Sheep” not “Goat”:
Life is too hard to give meaning, but I like the following quote:
- “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” - Confucius
The above is parallel to this verse:
- Luke 12:15, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”
And affirmed by this miracle:
As for me, I like to give a meaning of life by this parable:
A person at sea on canoe paddling on the way home. Then suddenly, darkness appeared in a bad weather. He had to exert energy in one hour to rush up for home before the storm but he could not see anything. The flow or the waves which could guide him was changing direction as where the wind blows. Somehow, one thing he has, the spiritual compass, the heart, and the spiritual paddle, love. He was able to reach home safe.
Body - Canoe
- James 2:26, "As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead."
Compass - Heart
- Colossians 3:23, "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters."
Paddle – Love
- 1 Corinthians 16:14, "Do everything in love."
Ever since, humans had been engaged in a battle on the battleground called, earth. Our outer self and inner self are in constant war to each other, and most of the time, the outer self won, leading to the kind of world we have today. Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross will continue be in vain if we ignore love as expressed in this verse:
- 1 John 3:16, "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay our lives for our brothers and sisters."
Religion became a major part of humanity since time immemorial; it served as an explanation to unknown things and to lessen grief for various sufferings when people experienced natural disasters which they thought as curses or the wrath of God. With the chosen instruments, humans had undergone some degree of awakening and most especially in the coming of Jesus who God sent to testify to the truth (John 18:37) as written in the gospel. The pure and faultless religion in the gospel is this:
- James 1:27, "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
However, because of the false prophets and teachers (Mat. 7:15-16), the said religion was not preached and put into practice (Mat. 23:3) causing the evolution of too many religions, even those they believe in Jesus, they have some differences causing them to fight or destroy each other. I just with to bring to the attention to all believers of Jesus’ prayer of unity hours only before his persecution:
- John 17:20-23, "My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one— 23 I in them and you in me—so that they may be brought to complete unity. Then the world will know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me."
Scientists, although most may appear atheistic, are now believers of the existence of God as they discovered more the marvel of nature and the universe. They became convinced of God’s existence. One famous scientist on his time is Albert Einstein as expressed in his quote stated below;
- "The more I study the universe the more I believe in a higher power." - Albert Einstein
Another is Francis S. Collins M.D. & Ph.D., the director of the Human Genome Project, who reaffirms that information embedded in DNA proves the existence of God. (Interview by CNN in April 2007 in Rockville, Maryland)
Further to what Dr. Francis S. Collins’ reaffirmation above, I wish to include here the no. 2 belief of BioLogos Foundation which he himself established in 2007. This belief is indicated below that I find it parallel with Romans 1:19-20:
- “God reveals himself in and through the natural world, he created, which displays his glory, eternal power, and divine nature. Properly interpreted, Scripture and nature are complementary and faithful witnesses to their common Author.”
The above matches the 21st Century Divine Revelation which I called at first as SMER, which means Scientific, Miraculous, and Epiphanic Revelation. I included "Scientific" because if only the Scripture without scientific knowledge, I will not be able to understand and recognize the various incidents as miracles with revelatory messages.
Based on the research, I formed a formula for a deeper understanding of life in connection with love, science, and agriculture.
Love + Science + Agriculture = Life
Love: To live in God is to live in love because God is love.
- 1 John 4:16, “And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.”
Science: Without science, we will not know God’s will, as expressed in the following:
- Romans 1:19-20, "since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.”
Agriculture: as emphasized by the following biblical verse and quote:
Genesis 1:29, "Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
- "You can't build a peaceful world on empty stomachs and human misery." - Norman Borlaug
In closing, I wish to present the divine law to be the basic of all human laws for us to attain world peace:
LOVE IS THE FULFILLMENT OF THE LAW (Romans 13:8-10)
- “Love one another.” (John 13:34, 1 John 4:12)
ROYAL LAW, THE FULFILLMENT OF THE ENTIRE LAW
- “Love your neighbor as yourself.” (James 2:28, Gal. 5:14)
* * * * * * ** * * * * * *
* * * * * * *
Additional to Welcome Page as of July 20, 2020
- Romans 1:18, "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness."
There are many signs appeared that God's wrath has been revealed because of the wickedness of men who suppress the truth, which Jesus was born for (John 18:37). False teachers have proliferated worldwide causing “Bad Fruits” as in this verse;
- Matthew 7:15-16, "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"
Instead the men of God to focus on the truth, they concentrated more on human tradition (Christmas, Lent, Holidays, etc.) and church service (instead of works of service, Eph. 4:11). We are no longer live in the old times; let’s be awakened by the following;
- Hebrews 8:13, "By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."
- John 14:15, "If you love me, you will obey what I command."
- Mark 10:45, "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
- 1 John 3:23, "And this is God’s command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us."
Disobedience of the above results to “Bad Fruit” (Mat. 7:15-16) that the world is under God’s wrath, the current and the worst sign of which is the Coronavirus pandemic. False teachers in sheep's clothing have misled the believers for sordid gain, as expressed in the following verse;
- 1 John 2:4-6, "Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person. But if anyone obeys his word, love for God is truly made complete in them. This is how we know we are in him: Whoever claims to live in him must live as Jesus did."
* * * * * * *