Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
“He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to set the oppressed free,. .”
2004.11.06; Seven Curtain Rods Incident (The Divine Mandate; Luke 4:18, Isaiah 6:1)
Date : November 6, 2004
Location : AWM Hardware Store, Chuuk, FSM
Witness : Julian Guillermo (Joe), Etma
Narrator : Etma
On November 6, 2004, one morning at about 6:50 AM, when I was on the way up to the lecture room right after my usual visit to the areas of the store with my staff, I passed to the hardware to see the washing machine newly arrived for sale. The instant Joe (the hardware supervisor) and I reached the spot the machine being displayed for sale, seven curtain rods from the shelf fell to the concrete floor about three feet away from us (see sketch below). I was surprised how could that possibly happened when the floor is a concrete slab and there was no earthquake. And why it has to be seven and why not just one or two? Furthermore, as I was in deep thought, I asked Joe, “Why it has to occur exactly on my presence when it could happen earlier or later?” I asked Joe to take note that five rods were in contact to each other (one set) while the other set of two was separated (as shown in the photo below). On this incident, I remained puzzled on the meaning of such mysterious incident.
Since it was about 7:00 AM, the start of the basic supervisory training held at the second floor of the same building, we both run to the class. Upon arriving the training room, I told the group of the miraculous incident and I told them that I have no any idea yet of the divine message but I declared that such incident occurred through divine intervention.
Hereunder is the sketch and the re-enactment photo of the incident with some notations;
- The display shelf on the concrete slab that it will not shake.
- There was no earthquake.
- The incident occurred when I was there.
- The number of pieces dropped was 7 and not any number.
- The item dropped was curtain rod and not any other items.
- The curtain rods at the store are similar to scrolls used in the ancient times used for writing books.
Additional Notes in 2016:
In mid of January, 2005, while I was leading a group of employees on one Sunday in clearing and planting at Mwan, a bulldozed land on the hill about 2 miles from our business compound, a Filipino pastor named Dante Clavano visited me at the site. He was surprised to see me in farmer’s attire and with dirty feet and soaked with sweat, thinking and expecting to see a well-dressed businessman, as he declared. He expressed discomfort for wearing formal attire, especially in coming to the job site.
So, I stopped and took a little rest while having a short chat with Dante, who happened to know about me from other employees who are regular attendees of the seminar. He heard from them of the lecture and of the miraculous events occurring in our group, plus this Seven-Curtain Rod Incident which I said that was under a supernatural being. He replied outright, “Ernie, be happy, God is communicating with you. And continued saying with joyful facial expression, “Seven is the number of God.” I just ignored of what he said since I have no idea of such.
In 2010, after more than five years of research on many issues and aspects of life, I discovered that number seven was used over seven hundred times in the Bible. I came up of a conclusive idea that seven is somehow the number of God, especially some synchronous events occurred to me. This year, as I recalled, each of the two dogs of my daughter Shelly delivered 7 puppies in March and in April. And my wife was born on February 7, 1957, and when she was baby, and in my additional surprise, I just knew this April, 2010 that she opened her eyes on the 7th month after birth while under the care of her grandmother Natan. By now, I believe that the 7 curtain rods incident is of divine intervention for a divine a message.
It is so difficult for me to interpret this 7 Curtain Rods Incident, however, today May 16, 2010, while still in bed in the morning, I have short meditation that in the old times the people used scrolls as communication tools and writing books. And the curtain rods in this incident are of similar to the scroll as shown in the pictures below;
Upon reviewing further, I found out that Jesus was handed a scroll of Isaiah to read in the synagogue on the Sabbath day, as indicated in the following;
Luke 4: 16-19 (Biblegateway NIV):
- "He went to Nazareth, where he had been brought up, and on the Sabbath day he went into the synagogue, as was his custom. He stood up to read, and the scroll of the prophet Isaiah was handed to him. Unrolling it, he found the place where it is written:
“The Spirit of the Lord is on me,
because he has anointed me
to proclaim good news to the poor.
He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners
and recovery of sight for the blind,
to set the oppressed free,
to proclaim the year of the Lord’s favor.”
A divine mandate, Luke 4:18, briefly listed as follows;
Proclaim good news to the poor and set the oppressed free;
- Proclaim freedom for the prisoners.
- Recovery of sight for the blind.
Additonal Notes, as of November 27, 2018;
This must be a strong awakening call for the millionaires and billionaires whom the false teachers or the modern prophets are misleading them on the subject of salvation or eternal life, as expressed in the following verse;
- Matthew 24:24, "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."
In addition to this subject of eternal life under the 21st Century Divine Revelation is in this link;
The above is in connection to the Shoulder Damselfy Incident, revealing of the main nature of the Divine Mandate;
* * * * * * *
Additional notes in connection for fhis 7-Rod Curtain Incident:
On October 22, 2022, I came across the term “Scroll” in the Revelation of the bible, the subtitle of which is “The Scroll and the Lamb” (Rev. 5:1-14).
It sparked in my mind of the Seven-Rod Incident, one of the miracles, wonders, and signs under the 21st Century Revelation. As popularly known, Jesus is the Lamb as expressed in the following verse:
- Revelation 5:1-4, “Then I saw in the right hand of him who sat on the throne a scroll with writing on both sides and sealed with seven seals. 2 And I saw a mighty angel proclaiming in a loud voice, “Who is worthy to break the seals and open the scroll?” 3 But no one in heaven or on earth or under the earth could open the scroll or even look inside it.”
- Revelation 5:13, “Then I heard every creature in heaven and on earth and under the earth and on the sea, and all that is in them, saying:
“To him who sits on the throne and to the Lamb
be praise and honor and glory and power,
for ever and ever!”
And since out of the seven curtain rods, the two rods sticked together as expressed in the following verse:
- John 10:30, “I and the Father are one.”
Additional Revelatory Message:
Signs of end times, since what the world suffers (climate crisis, plagues, etc.) at this time are written in the Gospel:
- Revelation 8:7, "The first angel sounded his trumpet, and there came hail and fire mixed with blood, and it was hurled down on the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, a third of the trees were burned up, and all the green grass was burned up"
* * * * * * *