2005.01.25 - Weed Spider Incident (Plant for Food; Genesis 1:29)
Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"Not just multiply but focus more on food supply. . .
2005.01.25 - Weed Spider Incident (Crop Production - Genesis 1:29-30)
Date : January 25, 2005
Location : Alley going to Lecture Room, AWM Compount, Chuuk, FSM
Narrator : Carlos Pakingan / Etma
Aira Mijares, Carlos Pakingan, Erwin Mijares, Bernadette Aten, Zoilo Sanalilia Jr., Mensior Nine, Marlon Francisco, Freddie Villanueva, Ben Silayro, Renato Tejada, Joyce Punzalan, Celso Berdon, Moises Esmena, Mars Francisco, Victor Ebesate, Lonnel Inguillo, Joel Villanueva, Santiago (Charlote) Longakit, Jerome Doctor, Teresa Pantanosa, Julian Guillermo, Robin Esmeralda, Geronimo Fritz, Roland Wengu, and Ricky Virtucio.
On January 25, 2005, 7:00 AM, our group was already in the meeting room when Etma appeared in a rush from the back door as he was late by 2 minutes. He used to pass this back door which was designed for this purpose: for him to just pass to a 150 feet narrow pathway from his house and to his office. When he was about to start lecturing, Aira Mijares, the company nurse, called his attention that there was a small spider hanging on it’s web on his right side on his head. He looked by his side and saw the spider hanging by it’s web and slowly removed it. He paused thinking where the spider came from. He said that the spider must come from the narrow passageway (photo below) where there are thick and tall bush and grass alongside. He ignored that incident saying he had no idea as to its possible meaning.
The following is the pictorial presentation giving more ideas on how this Weed Spider Incident occurred;
Etma’s Analysis (after three years from the occurrence):
Because of the source of the spider was the weeds at the underdeveloped land (see photo above) this must be a call to the modern world to obey God’s will written in the Old Testament, Genesis 1:29;
- "Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food." (Genesis 1:29)
In this generation, the statistic of death due to starvation of children before the age of 5 is 21,000 per day worldwide, this incident must also be part of the divine message.
- A call for the Pro-Life, not just to focus on saving the fetus (abortion issue) but children dying of starvation.
- A call for us to focus not on ornamental trees but fruit-bearing trees. (Mark 11:12-13 & 20-21, Genesis 1:29).
- A call for all, especially the world leaders, that in fighting global hunger is simply to cultivate the uncultivated land..
- In general, plant for food. (Genesis 1:29)
Other Mystical Incident Related to this episode;
2006.02.09, Love is a Many-Splendored Thing; Song Incident
- “Nature is the manifestation of God’s love.“ - Etma
Date : February 9, 2009
Location : Bedroom, Weno, Chuuk, FSM
Narrator : Etma
Same as what happened to me for two previous incidents concerning songs when being played in the my bedroom, I just got another strong goose bumps. So, again, I listened attentively and discovered a phrase part of the song “Love is a Many Splendored-Thing” meaningful that could hint of a divine message. So, here is the lyrics of the first part of the song with one stanza highlighted bold and italic;
Love is a Many-Splendored Thing
Love is a many-splendored thing
It’s the April rose that grows in the early spring
Love is nature’s way of giving a reason to be living
The golden crown that makes a man a king
------ 0 0 0 ------
Etma’s Analysis and Meaning, as of November 11, 2018:
Nature is defined as the elements of the natural world, as mountains, trees, animals, or river (dictionary.reference.com) and they are all God created that if deeply studied and comprehended, love is also expressed by nature, especially if being loved and cared for by humankind.
Hereunder are great ideas of Mahatma Gandhi and Norman Borlaug that can serve as spiritual awakening for the world leaders especially religious leaders because of the current condition that 25,000 people die per day of hunger worldwide. Let's be ashamed that many of us self-declared as Christians but do not obey Jesus' commands (John 14:15), one of which is briefly stated here below;
"If you love me, feed the hungry." (John 21:15-17)
Not just from the Scripture, hereunder are great ideas in line with the teaching above;
- "To forget how to dig the earth and to tend the soil is to forget ourselves." -Mahatma Gandhi
- "Food is the moral right of all who are born into this world." - Norman Borlaug
"Revelatory Message as a whole:
As of today, November 11, 2018, I have this revelatory message after understanding the whole scenario of the 21st Century Divine Revelation (2004-2018). I simply present the divine message through the quote of one great phiosopher, as indicated below;
"Everything else can wait, agriculture can’t."- Norman Borlaug
So, world leaders particularly men of God, wake-up and postpone activities, programs, & projects claimed to improve the lives of the people not the 3% but the population (over 50%) called as the flock of God (1 Peter 5:2-4, John 21:15-17. The following are seven spiritual tips on saving humanity from losing its' spiritual identity (Hebrews 10:16, 2 Cor. 3:3), the very basic to attain world unity and peace, thereby saving the modern world from untimely destruction;
- Agronomy, not theolology. (John 21:15-17)
- People, not idols. (1 John 5:21, 1 Cor. 10:14)
- Not false religion, but pure religion. (James 1:27).
- Helping, not burnt offering. (Mark 12:33)
- Love one another, not to be churchgoer. (Romans 13:8, John 13:34, 1 John 3:11)
- Church of God, not the manmade church. (Acts 20:28, Acts 17:24)
- Flock of God, not the men of God. (1 Peter 5:2-4, Matthew 25:31-46)
Churchmen & theologians;
- Not just the right of the unborn (fetus) that the Church condemn abortion but for the Church to focus more on the right of the born children (Matthew 18:4-6) to live a life and not starving to die. (take note, that as of this year, 2018, there are 21,000 children die per day of hunger worldwide.)
- And from the Song, "Love is a Many Splendored Thing" that miraculously I experienced goosebumps upon hearing the song;
2006.02.09 - Love-Splendor Song Incident
Love is nature’s way of giving a reason to be living
The golden crown that makes a man a king.
(Not just to wear man-made crown and self-declare as man of God)
In connection to this revelation, the Weed Spider Incident, another miracle, the Miraculous Mango Tree, occurred as detailed in the following webpage;
* * * * * * *