2018.12.06 - A Dying Bird Incident
Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
2018.12.06 – A Dying Bird Incident (John 20:23)
Date: December 6, 2018
Location: Airport Hotel, Guam
Witnesses: Ryann Mijares
In over a month stay at Guam Airport Hotel with my family, another miracle occurred involving a bird. I called a miracle because of one question:
- How can a dying bird reach the hotel?
On December 6, 2018, at about 6PM, while staying in the hotel, my son, Ryann, told me about the bird at the balcony. I immediately checked it out. I saw a black bird on top of the railing dying. I made a close look at it while touching to check its status. It did not move but still alive (photo below).
I carried the bird carefully with my right hand and brought it inside in the dining area. At the instant I reached the table & about to sit, the bird bit my finger and raised up its head, and instantly dropped its head down too. I made a closer look and found out it just died at that very moment after putting its head down.
After few weeks I happened to have a talk with Abelyn, the oldest daughter of Erlinda, the sister of Ernesto (now as Shepherd Etma when the Spirit of truth has guided him for the divine mandate). I was just telling her about the visit of the dying bird that it died instantly on my hand after it bit my finger and then, raised its head up. I found out that his brother, Bong, died on the same date, December 6 and this incident to place seven years ago. And after a month, I discovered from Abelyn that Bong had message in the social media that he wanted to be an Icarus bird. She even showed me Bong’s message to her on that account.
The following day, I buried the bird at the backyard of the hotel, right close to our room.
In connection with this, I now recall that on December 6, 2011, of an incident about a bird that remained on the air by my window of my office at the second floor. It was about 11am on my way home when I saw the bird by my window. Then at night, the news I received Bong died.
- The bird was in a dying condition that it cannot fly to my place.
- There are many spots to land or perch but why did the bird choose the balcony where I checked in.
- The time of incident when Ryann, my son, was there to see and tell me.
- Why the bird had to make a weird action, biting my finger, and putting its head down before death.
- Why it had to be exactly on the date of Bong’s death, December 6.
- Why did it take place after seven years? (Seven is a divine number for it was used 735 times in the Bible.)
With further knowledge of the Scripture, I believe that the revelatory message for this miracle is expressed in the following verse:
- John 20:21-23, "Again Jesus said, “Peace be with you! As the Father has sent me, I am sending you.” 22 And with that he breathed on them and said, “Receive the Holy Spirit. 23 If you forgive anyone’s sins, their sins are forgiven; if you do not forgive them, they are not forgiven.”
Speaking about birds, I wish to include the following miraculous incidents:
The consecration of Shepherd Etma. Luke 2:22-24, John 14:15-17)
The End is near. (1 Peter 4:7-8)
My wife was chosen as instrument. (John 15:16)
* * * * * * *