Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth…”
2007.03.23: Falling Wristwatch Incident (Strong Wakeup Call for Spiritual Awakening)
Date : March 23, 2007
Location : Meeting Room, Chuuk, FSM
Aira Mijares, Carlos Pakingan, Arno, Erwin Mijares, Bernadette Aten, Zoilo Sanalilia Jr., Geronimo Fritz, Mensor Nine, Marlon Francisco, Freddie Villanueva, Renato Tejada, Joyce Punzalan, Celso Berdon, Moises Esmena, Mars Francisco, Victor Ebesate, Lonnel Inguillo, Joel Villanueva, Santiago (Charlote) Longakit, Jerome Doctor, Teresa Pantanosa, Julian Guillermo, Robin Esmeralda, Geronimo Fritz, Roland Wengu, and Ricky Virtucio (some are perhaps not included).
As part of my one-hour training that I gave to my employees every day, Monday to Saturday, beginning at 7 A.M. I used to give on the job-training and because of some miracles occurred, I also include spiritual topics especially that most of the divine messages in line with Scripture were not preached and heard by them too
One morning on March 23, 2007, in the middle of my lecture about business, I came to include news about churchmen who used to preach the word of God, Jesus’ teachings and commands, and conduct church services with money involved, against this verse:
- 2 Corinthians 2:17, "Unlike so many, we do not peddle the words of God for profit."
And certain period of time, the Church and the churchmen got richer while most of the believers get poorer, against this teaching:
- Luke 12:15, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions."
- Matthew 6:24, "No one can be loyal to two masters. He is bound to hate one and love the other, or support one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and the power of money at the same time." (same as Luke 16:13)
I continued talking to the class that I felt so sorry witnessing how the poor struggle to survive. Like anyone else, we can easily see that almost all world leaders, including priests and pastors, are getting richer while the poor get poorer which is again not in line to God’s will, which is expressed in the following three Bible verses:
- 1 Peter 5:2-3, "Be shepherds to God's flock, not pursuing dishonest gain but eager to serve; not lording but being examples to the flock."
Acts 20:28, "Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood."
- 1 Corinthians 9:18, “What then is my reward? That, when I preach the gospel, I may offer the gospel without charge, so as not to make full use of my right in the gospel.”
Seeing the interest of the participants, I continued talking about the current topic; I relayed to them that if the greed for wealth and power gets worse, this may lead to the prophecy, “The time of all things is near…” (1 Peter 4:7-8), as many signs had been shown (Luke 21:10:11, Matthew 24:3-12). So, I said that there is a strong need for a change, and right at this very instant, the wristwatch of Ricky Virtucio, our baker, all of a sudden just fell on the floor towards me.
And Ricky at once apologized for the interruption. When he was about to pick wristwatch up, I approached closer to him and asked why did it drop? He declared he did not mean or did not really let it dropped while blushing. I paused for about five seconds while staring at him and thinking of what seem to be the meaning of this mysterious incident, as Ricky was not really lying and no logical reason to lie. I just proceeded for the lecture; I just joked that the “Time is really now”.
On May 20, 2010, I went to Ricky’s quarter to confirm the story by asking him again how it did happen before finalizing my work. And with facial difficulty, he hardly cannot explain why such thing happened especially the watch was intact with the bracelet; it just disengaged and dropped, particularly at the lecture room when I was talking about such subject and right after I said, "there is a strong need for a change", the wristwatch fell mysteriously. This made me more firm on the idea of “Divine Intervention” to give a strong advice for the world to undergo an immediate change or appropriate is to wake-up since God already has written His laws to our hearts and minds; Hebrews 10:16. If just ignore and continue to live as is, then the world is facing an untimely world destruction.
Note as of November 7, 2019:
In line with the two verses below, we do not need to really change but to wake up or undergo Spiritual Awakening for us to live a spiritual life under the warning signs of End Times;
- Hebrews 10:16, “This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds.”
- 1 John 3:24, "Those who obey his commands live in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us."
Revelatory Message, as of September 10, 2018;
On this date, September 10, 2018, after reviewing the whole scenario of the 21st Century Divine Revelation, this Falling Wristwatch Incident is supported by other miracles revealing of the same issue for humanity to undergo spiritual awakening:
So, giving the revelatory message is to consider the whole episode of the above which made me formed of following message based from these verses;
- God’s wrath has been revealed due to increased wickedness of man. (Rom. 1:18)
- In the last days, the top three things about humanity: Lovers of themselves, lovers of money, & arrogance. (2 Timothy 3:1-2)
In this generation, the believers, the devotees, and the faithful are guided to focus on the icons, symbols, holidays, etc. and yet failed to obey Jesus' teachings and commands (John 14:15). One thing sad is that the Great Commission composing of two parts, baptism and keeping Jesus' commands the second part has been ignored. Believers claim to be Christians because being baptized but do not obey Jesus' commands:
- Matthew 28:19-20, "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing in the name of the Father and of the Son and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Revelatory Message as of Marh 14, 2022
After reviewing the whole picture of the 21st Century Divine Revelation (2004-2022) and I having a deeper understanding of the Scripture, humanity is losing its spiritual identity, we are drowning; we have bodies but dead (James 2:26). God has given us Holy Spirit (Rom. 8:9, 1 Thess. 4:8, 1 Cor. 3:24) but because we are misguided by false prophets and teacher, we are polluted by the world (James 1:27). We have loved the world (1 John 2:15-16) that we used our freedom to indulge the flesh (Gal. 5:13).
Time has now come for us to undergo spiritual awakening, as expressed in the following verses:
- John 4:23-24, "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
- 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"
- Hebrews 8:13, "By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."
In our generation of modern science proving the existence of the almighty God (earth is just God’s footstool – Acts 7:48-49), worship and service to Jesus are obsolete; let’s focus on works of service as expressed in the following verses:
- Ephesians 4:11-12, "So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up."
- Matthew 20:28, "just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
Time has now come to live what we are called for, to live a holy life (1 John 4:7), that as spiritual being, let us obey the following:
Let us practice faith with love; without love is nothing:
- 1 Corinthians 13:2, "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."
And that kind of love is expressed in the following:
- 1 John 3:16-18, "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. 17 If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? 18 Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth."
And to be saved, let us have faith with deeds:
- James 2:14-17, "What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? 15 Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. 16 If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? 17 In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead."
* * * * * * *