Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"For there are three that testify: the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement."
(1 John 5:7-8)
2014.07.19: Two-Locust Episode (Humanity is One Body, Jesus is the Head - 1 Cor. 12:12-27)
Note: This Two-Locust Episode is edited on March 27, 2021 after knowledge of the Bible, especially the Gospel, and after the series of over fifty-five miracles occurring till this year, 2021 under the 21st Century Divine Revelation.
a) 2014.07.19 - Neck Locust Incident
Date: July 19, 2014
Location: Jobsite, Mwan, Chuuk, FSM
Witnesses: Joe Ruben, John Cow, Saory Alifios, and 4 others residing in that area
In the morning of July 19, 2014 with two employees, I went to Jobsite, Mwan, an undeveloped land that my wife and bought for gardening and land development purposes. The area with an approximate area 4,000 sq. meters is used for housing for our employees, and 50% of which was covered with thick grass that one reason why we used to visit the place is for clearing and planting like banana, coconut, and vegetables.
While in the middle of our work, John Cow and Joe Ruben (our employees) called my attention about the locust, shouting that Joe caught a locust landed on his back neck. I immediately run towards them because in the past, there was one miracle involving locust and the details in this link;
Joe showed to me a 1 ½ inch light brown-green locust and I told them to put in a plastic container for me to bring to the office.
The area is of is covered with grass but not so often that I saw grasshopper around the vicinity that made me pause a moment of what seems to be a divine message especially the locust perched on the neck of Joe.
What made this incident of strong revelatory message when followed by the second one which took place seventeen days after this Neck Locust.
b) 2014.08.05 - Middle Finger Locust Incident
Date : August 5, 2014
Location : Marcelo’s Place, Nepukos, Chuuk, FSM
Witnesses: Maruwan, Kushen, Jasper Berdon, Jeldon Berdon, & some employee
In the morning of July 19, 2014, my group and I, including my two young nephews, Jasper and Jeldon, went to Nepukos for that reason. The place is where Maruwan, the Chuukese youth, who was obedient and enjoying home gardening. So, I checked his backyard garden and helped him to widen the area for additional plants, like sweet potatoes and watermelons.
One of my hobbies is gardening and I became more active upon knowing from the Bible of the God’s foundational command, as expressed in this verse;
- Genesis 1:29, "Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food."
And this command was revealed in one miraculous incident involving a spider; details on this link;
This particularly good teaching which was not by most religious teachers not just during my childhood but until today. They focused more on church services, worship services, praying, singing, etc. while thousands of people are starving to death worldwide. The religious leaders wanted to focus on serving Jesus by commemorating holidays, honoring his earthly mother, Mary, his apostles, etc. instead of what is expressed in this verse;
- Matthew 25:35-36, "For I was hungry, and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty, and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick, and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'
So, it was not just for gardening or planting session but meeting people of low position (Romans 12:16) and a chance to share my blessings to the poor (1 Peter 4:10) with love (1 Cor. 13:3). Since many children in the neighborhood, I initiated & encouraged them to join us gardening, the main purpose of which is not just sowing but importantly for the love to grow warmer to counteract of this trend as expressed in this verse.
- Matthew 24:12, “Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold.”
And I have a chance, no matter how little, to be part in the lives of the little children so as not for them to stumble, which Jesus truly gave so much concern as expressed in this verse.
- Matthew 18:6, “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.”
And one thing, another spiritual awakening in my life that we do not need to glorify Jesus by calling, “Lord, Lord”, as expressed in this verse.
- Luke 6:46-49, "Why do you call me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ and do not do what I say? 47 As for everyone who comes to me and hears my words and puts them into practice, I will show you what they are like. 48 They are like a man building a house, who dug down deep and laid the foundation on rock. When a flood came, the torrent struck that house but could not shake it, because it was well built. 49 But the one who hears my words and does not put them into practice is like a man who built a house on the ground without a foundation. The moment the torrent struck that house, it collapsed, and its destruction was complete.”
Below is the picture of our planting session at Maruwan’s father land w/ children who also joined us.
After two hours of planting at the garden, I passed by to the house of Marcelo (Maruwan’s father) and had a short talk to the people in the house. I met Kushen, Maruwan’s mother, and while we were having conversations, Jasper was in a hurry approaching me and gave me the big reddish-green locust with big mandibles. Since locust is another meaningful insect to me, I took it with my left hand holding enough for the insect not to escape. Somehow, the locust bit me at the tip of my middle finger causing to bleed, and I released it at once. I asked Jasper to catch it and I brought it to my office to take picture which was done in my office upon returning home.
The photoabove is the locust that bit Etma’s middle finger.
First Locust Incident:
The two incidents on locust may mean destruction, which is implied as to the location of the locust perched, the neck. The phrase, “Cut the neck off” is popular meaning to stop giving me idea of this during Moses’ time.
- Exodus 10:14, "they invaded all Egypt and settled down in every area of the country in great numbers. Never had there been such a plague of locusts, nor will there ever be again."
God used the plague of locusts to show wrath, as a Judgment to call the people to repent of their sins, especially the Pharoah. If may happen again so than people will realize that they cannot eat money because some are truly extremely extraordinarily rich one thing they do care for their fellow human beings. God can set plague of locusts that modern technology and money cannot save the planet from starvation. One miraculous incident that a tribulation may occur on because of the revelation using cat.
Because of the proliferation of the false prophets or false teachers, these rich people thought that life is in the abundance of possessions (Luke 12:15). They were misled by false teachings, as expressed in this verse.
- Matthew 24:24, "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."
They do not know that the whole humanity is just one body (1 Cor. 12:12-27) that we are living like a robot without spiritual identity. We are given Holy Spirit for all humans to live as truly human beings created in the image of God (Gen. 1:26). Hereunder is the link of the miracle revealing that we are all parts of one body.
So, in brief statement, “Let’s cut the neck off”, let us repent for our sins and subject ourselves under spiritual awakening that we shall live a life full of love because God is love.
Second Locust Incident:
I wish to present the analysis in the form of Questions & Answers;
- Why the finger and not on other parts?
- Why the middle finger?
- Why it must be a locust and not of other insects?
- Why the locus had big mandible?
- Why had it had to bite producing blood?
- Why this time, the locust was seen by the little child and not by an adult?
- Why this incident occurred while I was with the poor people?
- Because fingers are of different length.
- Middle finger is the tallest which signifies as the leader or head.
- The locust was used during Moses’ time, plague of locusts, the sign of God’s wrath. (Exodus 10:14)
- The locust was chosen with big mandible to bite my finger to bleed.
- The bite produced blood to bring to the attention of the world that blood is one of the three that testify for Jesus. (1 John 5:6-8)
- To emphasize that Jesus is giving the highest concern for the little children. (Mat. 18:6, Mark 13:10-11, Luke 9:48)
- To remind the world that to serve Jesus is not by too many religious rites, commemorating holidays, etc. but to help the poor (Mat. 25:31-46) and with love (1 Cor. 13:3).
First Incident: Neck Locust Incident
- Wake-up call for the false prophets or false teachers to stop using the name of the Lord in vain. (Exodus 20:7)
Second Incident: Middle Finger Locust Incident
Jesus came not not by water but water and blood.
- 1 John 5:6-8, "This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify: 8 the[a] Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement."
Middle finger signifies that Jesus is the head.
- Colossians 1:18, "And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy."
- 1 Corinthians 12:25-27, "so that there should be no division in the body, but that its parts should have equal concern for each other. If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it.”
Additional in connection to this Two-Locust Episode:
a) Miracle involving middle finger and bleeding;
b) Miracle that locust was used to reveal about the Church of God.
c) Miracle about blood testifying to Jesus (Spirit, Water, & Blood - 1 John 5:6-8)
Additional revelatory message of the Neck Locust Incident, as of April 9, 2021:
God used the phrase, “Stiff-neck” when He god mad to Moses’ people who practiced idolatry.
- Exodus 32:7-9, "Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go down, because your people, whom you brought up out of Egypt, have become corrupt. 8 They have been quick to turn away from what I commanded them and have made themselves an idol cast in the shape of a calf. They have bowed down to it and sacrificed to it and have said, ‘These are your gods, Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.’ 9 “I have seen these people,” the Lord said to Moses, “and they are a stiff-necked people."
* * * * * * *