Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge?
(2 Corinthians 11:7)
2005.02.09 - Falling Hairclamp Incident (Do not Peddle the Word of God; 2 Cor. 2:17)
Date : February 9, 2005
Location : Administrative office, Meeting Room No.3 (AWM Company) Weno, Chuuk, FSM
Narrator : Nercy Fred / etma
Aira Mijares, Carlos Pakingan, Erwin Mijares, Zoilo Sanalilia Jr., Marlon Francisco, Freddie Villanueva, Renato Tejada, Celso Berdon, Moises Esmena, Mars Francisco, Victor Ebesate, Lonnel Inguillo, Joel Villanueva, Santiago (Charlote) Longakit, Jerome Doctor, Teresa Pantanosa, Antero De Josef, Julian Guillermo, Robin Esmeralda, Geronimo Fritz, Roland Wengu, Angelene Aten, Nercy Fred, Jason Pauig, Mensor Nine, Steve Mori, Bernadette Aten, and Ricky Virtucio (some may not be listed here)
I’m one of the thirty five people punctually attending the daily seminar of Etma making us grow intellectually, emotionally, and now spiritually. I was not able to finish my college, but I was promoted as a sales supervisor because of not just of hard work but importantly I learned basic human relations in the training that Etma conducted for free of charge. I learned to interact effectively and make things happen that I, myself, enjoy not like before.
One usual 7A.M. meeting on February 9, 2005, our boss, Etma touched a topic about this generation, lecturing how serious the wickedness of men that even church leaders and self-declared men of God are affected by the virus money. They get richer using religion while most members get poorer. At this point, my hair clamp suddenly fell off on the floor (see sketch below). He stopped lecturing and picked it up and showed the class, and said,
- “This hair clamp looks like a chewing teeth that God intervened to make it dropped for a message: for authorities to apply teeth not only to businesses but also to those institutions using religions to make business (mostly tax-free)."
He gave me my hair clamp and continued his other subject matters without saying firm revelatory message to this incident.
Etma’s Analysis as of 2016:
- In the past, there was no incident of falling hair clamp or of any object with teeth in my session or meeting.
- The phrase, “Have teeth” means be strict.
- As for Nershy's declaration, she was surprised and ashamed of the inexplicable dropping of the hair clamp in the middle of my lecture. (similar to the Pen Incident when Zoilo dropped a pen;
- Why it had to be a hair clamp when many things could have?
- Why it had to drop of that particular instant when I was talking about religion used as business?
- The other big question is: Why the hair clamp had to fall towards and closer to me when it could be of any direction? (see sketch above)
- I covered a lot various topics in the seminar which has been for several months but when I touched this topic about churches and religious institutions making so much money while God's people get poorer, the hair clamp suddenly or miraculously dropped and towards me.
- After about ten years, I was able to read and understand the Bible and able to review the episodes of the series of miracles as a whole to have a clearer understanding of each incident before giving the revelatory messages.
- There were four more objects & a dead bird dropped or fell miraculously in separate incident that I believe that they occurred through divine intervention for divine revelation which I named as 21st Century Divine Revelation (21CD
- 2004.11.04; Falling Pen Incident (Praying Guidelines; Mat. 6:5-7)
- 2004.11.06; Seven-Curtain Rod Incident (The Divine Mandate; Luke 4:18)
- 2005.02.19; Blackboard and Soot Incidents (You cannot serve both God & money - Luke 16:13)
- 2007.03.23; Falling Wristwatch Incident (First Sign of the End Times)
- 2010.02.27; Falling Dead Bird Incident (The End is Near; 1 Peter 4:7-8)
Since it is obvious that many churches and pastors are extremely wealthy while Lord's people are poor and extremely poor, the strong messages are expressed in the following biblical teachings;
1. A call to Churches that if tithing and collection for rendered services are observed, then obey the following biblical teachings:
- “Will a man rob God? Yet you rob me? But you ask, "How do we rob you?" In tithes and offerings." (Malachi 3:8
2. This is strong wake-up call to Christian priests, pastors, churchmen, etc. not to make money of the Gospel;
- "Was it a sin for me to lower myself in order to elevate you by preaching the gospel of God to you free of charge?" (2 Corinthians 11:7)
- "Unlike so many, we do not peddle the words of God for profit." (2 Corinthians 2:17)
3. The Hair Clamp Incident is also call for this teaching in the Gospel;
- Luke 16:13, "No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money." (Matthew 6:24)
4. Since most religious institutions get involved in business, this must be an emphasis for the men of God to focus on Service, and not to engage in business even in certain degree only, as expressed in the following Bible teaching;
- "So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up." (Ephesians 4:11-12)
This is supported by a miracle which took place ten days after this Falling Hair Clamp Incident, as detailed in the following webpage;
* * * * * * *