Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
2017.11.16; The Three-Fly Episode (Come out of HER - Revelation 18:4)
“Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share in her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues.” (Revelation 18:4)
Dates per Incident:
1st Incident: November 7, 2017
2nd Incident: November 9, 2017
3rd Incident: November 16, 2017
Location: AWM Compound, Chuuk, FSM
Witnesses: Carlos Pakingan, Moises Esmena, Etma
First Incident (November 7, 2017);
The first one was on November 7, 2017. I was with Carlos Pakingan (administrative officer) and Moises Esmena (Technician) in my office having a meeting that morning. While talking to them, I drank the cup of coffee left on my table since yesterday and my lips felt something that I paused at once. I put out from the cup with my fingers that thing and dropped it on my table. It was a dead young house fly. I joked to the two that it was sent to me for a message, so I brought the dead fly to my garden (near the generator) and buried under the mango tree to where I buried the miraculous little creatures, the locust and damselfly few weeks ago.
Second Incident (November 9, 2017);
After a couple of days, on November 9, 2017 at about 2:10 P.M. I was at home and drinking coffee while walking in the bedroom with my wife lying in the bed. Then, I felt on my lips something like another fly. I immediately put out on my right hand and it was a half-dead fly on the tip of my index finger and it fell on the floor. Since this is the second time, I went straight to my table to enter this incident in my laptop computer (about 15 ft. away), leaving the fly fell on the floor. When I was typing, I noticed a fly on the bottom right corner of the laptop (pic below). This made me surprised to see a fly shaking its wet body on top of my table. I was astonished that it can fly and reach my table 15 ft. away the floor where it dropped at barely dead condition, especially in such a very short time.
I took picture and when I was about to take the third shot, it flew away as I put my right little finger closer without seeing where it went. With my great amazement was when I sipped the coffee on my table beside the laptop, my lips felt the same fly got drawn on my coffee. I hurriedly brought the cup of coffee to the restroom and poured in the toilet paper on the sink. There I saw the fly hardly moving. So, I put on the windowsill to give it chance to dry up. I went back to the bedroom. After about 15 minutes, I checked it back but the fly was gone (most likely it had survived and flew away).
Third Incident (November 16, 2017)
The third incident I was in the bedroom in the afternoon after few hours of gardening at the yard by the side of our generator. While I was doing my research about God’s wrath (Romans 1:18) and the end times (Mat. 24:3-12) another incident occurred. When I sipped a cup of coffee while in my table I got a fly caught by my lips and I put out at once and put on top of my table beside my laptop. As I observed, the fly got drown and died. I tried to save it by blowing for three seconds to dry it up, but it did not. Then, I considered it dead, and I let it lying on my table beside the laptop. After less than a minute of leaving for something and coming back to my table, I did not see the fly I left on the table. I was about to look around but I was surprised to see the fly on my computer monitor, shaking its wings to dry; photo below. In my mind that time, it’s a miracle for a divine message.
The photo above shows the fly and the monitor showing the Bible verse, Revelation 18:4.
Analysis, as of November 14, 2018
- Since 2004, the beginning of 21st Century Divine Revelation, there were a number of small creatures (birds, moth, damselflies, spiders, kittens, etc.) appeared as main part of the miraculous signs that I became so sensitive and observant of any small living creatures; and now the fly.
- The fly episode of three incidents took place in just within nine days.
- Perhaps there a number of people used to interact w/ flies even every day but of different scenario & not in the air-conditioned room and windows are with mosquito screens.
- In the three incidents, one specific thing was that all flies touched my lips.
- I did not have this experience all my whole life with flies in a very strange way.
- The three places of occurrence are in closed air-conditioned room; 1st in my office and the other two in our bedroom.
- The places of incidents were of no food in the vicinity that a fly would be around.
- In the 3rd incident, I saw the fly that I left on top of my table dead on the monitor of the computer.
- I saw the fly on the monitor of my computer showing the Bible verse, Revelation 18:4, as shown in the photo above.
- I did not search for this verse, Revelation 18:4, I wondered how it was shown on the screen.
- If the fly recovered or brought to life, it chose not to fly away but to perch on the monitor with Rev. 18-4 showing on the screen.
With Revelation 18:5, I came to think that the world we live now is the equivalent of the modern Babylon because our world now is full of lies and betrayals; we even used the name of the Lord in vain that his sacrifice was wasted down the drain.
- Revelation 18:5, "for her sins are piled up to heaven, and God has remembered her crimes."
- Additionally, about five weeks before the Fly Episode, the Locust-Coffee Incident occurred bringing to my attention Jeremiah 51:13-14 (Babylon Story), where locust was mentioned.
The pronoun in the “come out of her” is referring to the Babylon the Great which was described in this verse;
- Revelation 17:5, “The name written on her forehead was a mystery: Babylon the Great the mother of prostitutes and of the abominations of the earth.”
The divine message is as written in this verse;
- Revelation 18:4, “Then I heard another voice from heaven say: “’Come out of her, my people,’ so that you will not share of her sins, so that you will not receive any of her plagues.’”
The world we live now is full of lies because many claim to know Jesus but do not obey his commands;
- 1 John 2:4, "Whoever says, “I know him,” but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person."
And profess to love God yet hates a brother or sister;
- 1 John 4:20, “Whoever claims to love God yet hates a brother or sister is a liar. For whoever does not love their brother and sister, whom they have seen, cannot love God, whom they have not seen.”
Many including the alleged men of God who claimed that they were telling or preaching the truth but not the truth that Jesus was born for (John 18:37). The outcome will be “bad fruit” as expressed in Matthew 7:15-16.
In brief, the believers are advised and warned to come out of the “Modern Babylon” as described as follows;
“The name written on her forehead was a mystery:
babylon the great
the mother of prostitutes
and of the abominations of the earth.”
The world we live now is the equivalent of the Old Babylon since many have despised God as expressed in this quote;
- “To ignore the poor is to despise God.” – Pope Francis
With 25,000 dying from extreme poverty especially mostly are little children dying of hunger, the humanity as a whole has despised God.
So, this is a wake-up call for us to live by the truth; if not we shall face and receive the “plagues” of the “New Her” (Modern Babylon the Great); Revelation 18:4.
This incident is also a wake-up call for Pope Francis who experienced two accidents involving miraculous signs;
Additional as of March 7, 2020;
Another miraculous sign occurred, the Moth-Bowl Incident directly connected to this Fly Incident revealing God’s wrath;
* * * * * * *