Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
“. . The seed is the word of God." (Luke 4:11)
2012.09.09; Twin Mango Seed Incident; “The Kingdom of Heaven is like a Mustard Seed." (Mat. 13:31)
Date : September 9, 2012
Location : Home, Nepukos, Weno, Chuuk, FSM
Witnesses : Ebo(9 yrs old), Ebo’s mother-Maclyn, my wife Anna, Etma
Narrator : Etma
On September 9, 2012, my wife and I were at the dining table in our home while eating mangoes harvested from our one mango tree at the garden yard. Ebo and his sister, Nana, and mother were there eating mangoes with me. In the middle of eating, Ebo went closer to me to peel off his half-ripe mango. So, I did and to my amazement, it saw twin-like seed that I continued to cut to expose it. I showed to my wife and asked the question to everyone in the dining room if ever they witnessed such in the past and nobody did. So, I kept the said mango half-cut exposing the seed. I brought and kept it in the refrigerator in my office, without any idea of any revelatory message. Above is the photo after being preserved for few days in the refrigerator.
Analysis and Revelatory Message:
As of today, after giving deep thought, I came to remember one biblical teaching that could be connected to this mystical mango seed which is about the kingdom of God. Kingdom of God was compared to a mustard seed in Matthew 13:31-32 as follows;
- Matthew 13:31-32, “He told them another parable: “The kingdom of heaven is like a mustard seed, which a man took and planted in his field. Though it is the smallest of all seeds, yet when it grows, it is the largest of garden plants and becomes a tree, so that the birds come and perch in its branches.” (Luke 13:18-19)
In this connection, I'm bringing up the Bible teaching about the kingdom of God in relation to humans;
- Luke 17:20-21, "Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.”
Another meaningfully connected to this Twin Mango Seed Incident is when the word of God is compared to a seed in parable;
- Luke 8:11-15, “This is the meaning of the parable: The seed is the word of God. Those along the path are the ones who hear, and then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved. Those on the rocky ground are the ones who receive the word with joy when they hear it, but they have no root. They believe for a while, but in the time of testing they fall away. The seed that fell among thorns stands for those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by life’s worries, riches and pleasures, and they do not mature. But the seed on good soil stands for those with a noble and good heart, who hear the word, retain it, and by persevering produce a crop."
As of today, February 3, 2018, while reviewing and analyzing the whole picture of the 21CDR, I have realized that I must focus on how I can be able to interpret the miracle to bring to the world the will of God, since the world truly faces serious turmoil because of the many false teachers (modern Pharisees) have proliferated worldwide making money by using the Bible and God. So, this Twin Mango Incident, is not just emphasizing that the Kingdom of God is like the Mustard seed but for humanity to seek first His Kingdom as in Matthew 6:33;
- "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." (Matthew 6:33)
In fact, the above is very timely because most children of the world grew without able to seek the God’s kingdom; they were taught of religion making them to be a good churchgoer than for them to love one another, the very basic of being a Christian. And since children easily attracted to idols they guided them to practice idolatry than love of humanity. So, to seek first His Kingdom means that we must first to love one another especially during our childhood, as expressed in many biblical teachings;
- In the very beginning, God wanted humanity to love one another (1 John 3:11)
- This time, Jesus gave the new command: Love One Another. (John 13:34)
- And since God is love, we must Love One Another. (1 John 4:20-21).
- And to fulfill the Law of Christ is for us to Love One Another. (Romans 13:8)
God is love (1 John 4:7-8) which was revealed in the Human-Heart Shape Incident, the link is as follows;
"Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.” (Luke 17:20-21)
With the above, I wish to add here the story in my spiritual journey which is the reverse of “rags to riches”; mine was “riches to rags”, the link is as follows;
As to the other item in the photo above at the left side is the orange fruit but turned into purple (violet). The incident is about the “Lazarus Parable, Luke 19:16-31. The other one was the purple robe the soldiers put on Jesus; Mark 15-17.
* * * * * * *