Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
“Refrain yourself from being polluted by the world.”
- James 1:27 -
2016.05.07 - Second Seven-Legged Spider Incident (2nd Set of Seven Woes on the Modern Pharisees)
Date : May 7, 2016 Time: 7 A.M.
Location : Etma's Office, AWM Compound, Nepukos, Chuuk, FSM
Witnesses : Joy Yonson Jr (foreman), Carlos Pakingan (Adm. Officer), Etma
Narrator : Etma
I came to my office about 7am in the morning on May 7, 2016. While I was about to reach my table, I saw a seven-legged spider at the corner of the world map, as shown on photo below;
I was so astonished to see a big spider and I was amazed that it was identical with the first spider appeared in Guam eight years ago. At this condition, Carlos, the administrative officer, and Joy, the construction foreman, came to my office, as I used to meet supervisors of each department before 8am. I immediately pointed to them the spider while telling them the story of the first incident of the same 7-legged spider and size occurred in Guam. I told them briefly how miraculous this incident, especially, few days ago, I just reviewed the First Spider Incident, with link as follows;
And here came the second seven-legged spider. Was it coincidental or simply giving me more additional divine messages to resolve such difficulty in analyzing the first seven-legged spider? Without this second spider I might consider only the Seven Woes of the teachers of the law and the Pharisees during Jesus’ time. So, now, another identical spider appeared, guiding me on how to proceed.
I was happy and thankful of the appearance of the second spider; this confirms that God is giving warning and a wake-up call, similar to the seven woes Jesus delivered on the Pharisees on his time. After two weeks of analyzing the whole 21st Century Divine Revelation and understanding the Scripture, especially the Gospel, Matthew 23, I am now ready of the revelatory message of this second spider. After eight years from the first appearance of the 7-legged spider, I was able to increase my knowledge of the Scripture and research from the Internet of the meaning of number 7. I found out that number 7 was used many times (over 330 times) in the Bible more than any number. So, the more I am positive that God is revealing his wrath (Romans 1:18) as He particularly used the predatory creature like the spider and with the seven legs.
- In my over thirty years in Chuuk, I did not see yet such size of spider.
- Why it had to be a predatory arachnid spider and why not like locust, moth, or cockroach?
- The spider of such size is uncommon in Chuuk, especially in my office.
- Why it had to be of seven legs again and same size as the one first one appeared in Guam?
- Why it appeared the day after I had difficulty on giving the meaning of the first spider incident?
- Why the spider appeared at that time and had to be at the position that I cannot miss to see?
- Why the spider appeared tame that it remained stationary for thirty minutes even three persons were nearby?
- Why the spider selected the position right there on top corner of the world map like it has something to tell about the world?
- Why it appeared in my office and not at home, car, or in the field?
Preview before the Revelatory Message:
The world faces an uncertain future, not because of many various issues, like corruption, poverty, terrorism, civil wars, etc. but mainly of the system affected adversely by the proliferation of the false teachers in sheep’s clothing, as in this verse;
- Matthew 7:15-16, "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thorn bushes, or figs from thistles?"
The “Bad Fruit”: most people became lovers of themselves and lovers of money (2 Tim. 3:2) because they love the world, disobeying the following commands;
- James 1:27, “. . . refrain yourself from being polluted by the world.”
- 1 John 2:15-16, "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world."
The position of the spider was on the top corner of the world map signifying that the revelatory message was in direct connection to the above. The second miraculous incident of the seven-legged spider must be another set of 7 woes addressed to false teachers of the Law and the modern Pharisees.
Hereunder is the set of Seven Woes on the false teachers and modern Pharisees based on the Gospel supported by the 21st Century Divine Revelation;
1. You claim that you know God but you were not able to make your congregation to love one another. (1 John 4:7-8)
2. You well manage a manmade church but not the church of God. (Acts 20:28, 1 Peter 5:2-4)
3. You lead believers to pray in the manmade church but you do not let them know to pray in their own room in secret. (Mat. 6:5-7)
4. You live in luxury but most of your members live in poverty. (Luke 16:13, Luke 4:32-35)
5. You keep addressing your followers, “brother & sisters” with caring words but not in action and in truth. (1 John 3:17-18)
6. You just preach, “Be fruitful and multiply” (Genesis 1:28) but not stressing out food supply (Genesis 1:29); thousand little children die per day of hunger.
7. You preach the Gospel to all nations (Mark 13:10) but ask or accept donation. (2 Cor. 2:17, 1 Cor. 8:19)
In relation to this 7-legged spirder incident, there are two more miraculous incidents took place revealing the set of woes on the teachers of the law;
* * * * * * *