2010.09.21; Divine Child Incident (Welcome Little Children; Luke 9:48)
Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
“Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me."
2010.09.21: Miraculous Child Incident (2 Cor. 9:7-8, Luke 9:48)
Date : September 21, 2010
Location : Ecoland, Davao City, Philippines
Witnesses : Ronald Timbal, and some neighbors
Narrator : Etma
In mid September 2009 I made my first journey to Mindanao, southern part or the Philippines. I visited General Santos first and then Davao City. On September 21, 2009 while enjoying the friendly atmosphere of the new places, I met another new friend, Ronald Timbal, a taxi driver residing in Ecoland, Davao City.
Our first meeting was when I rode his taxi, which I used to do it without specific direction but to gain friends (Luke 16:9); there was an instant friendship since he is sociable. I asked him if we can go together to his residence as I like to tour around and meet people. He humbly replied that his house is small and in the crowded area. I told him that I visit not the house but the people in the house. So, he agreed with a smile and we proceeded to his place.
We arrived in his place; he parked his taxi in the narrow road. We started walking towards the crowded village in a constricted passageway in that afternoon where children were playing. As we came closer to his house, he pointed to me his son sitting and playing with other two kids, and one was Claire, the five-year-old girl who amazed me with her first reaction. She stood up and looking upward to my face and called me “Lolo” (grandpa) hugging tightly my two legs. I bent down to talk to her face to face, and she was excited and sweet that I carried her in my arms and stood up. I asked her name, her house, and make a short playful conversation, and she responded actively and joyfully, as she had known me for so long. After three minutes of talking with her, I followed Ronald towards his home which was just few steps away.
In arriving Ronald’s home, I met his family and other neighbors. After 20 minutes of amiable interaction with them, I asked Ronald to accompany me to go to Claire’s house. Along the way in the crowded alley, I met more people and made some friendly brief chat. Then, we reached the place of Claire, and to my second big astonishment was when I saw a single house erected in the sea shore, which was the set-up I was looking for while i was in Manila.
Note : Below are the pictures of the house and Claire with her brother and sister.
I had no idea that I will find the thing that I was looking for in this place, a house erected on the shore or tideland. I needed to take photo of a house erected in exactly in this condition for my article about poverty in the Philippines where there are too many rich priests and churches when poor children of God are dying of starvation. I just whispered silently that there was another divine intervention. God used the little girl, Claire, to lead me to see what I was looking for. So, with thrill, I eagerly got up to the bamboo bridge towards Claire’s house on the shore. I entered the house and met her mother, Cheche Caparidad, who appeared shocked; she just remained in her bed. I just talked a little bit to them and went outside of the house and stayed by the entrance door to have couple of pictures taken by Ronald, the taxi driver.
Etma’s Analysis, as of 2016:
1. God can speak, communicate, and/or interact to individuals or even to human race using anything and/or anyone for whatever purpose or purposes.
2.God can use anyone as instrument or as a messenger for a specific purpose.
3. At that particular day going to Mindanao, I was actually looking for a house of poor Filipino erected on shore for my article and titled "How the children of God live in poverty while men of God live in luxury". Then, there was a divine intervention and Claire, a five-year-girl, was used as instrument. (2 Cor. 9:7-8)
4. A question why I was able to ride the taxi driven by Ronald Timbal who is the neighbor of four-year Claire.
5. Why Claire had to act and give me a very warm greetings when we never met before.
6. Why there were a number of kids present and yet Claire reacted such.
7. Why at that particular time that Claire's house is the only one existing on the shore.at that village.
The Mysterious Child Incident is another miracle which proves of divine guidance or divine intervention for a specific purpose, which was also manifested in the Mysterious Turtle Incident;
2007.11.24 - Mysterious Turtle Incident (A Gift from Divine; 2 Corinthians 9:7-8)
This is also a wake-up call, reminding the world concerning children;
1. To welcome poor children is to welcome Jesus. ((Matthew 18:5, Luke 9:48)
2. To remind the world that the kingdom of God belongs to the children. (Mark 10:14)
3. To warn the world not to cause the children to stumble. (Matthew 18:6)
Additional Miraculous Sign about Little Children;
2019.09.18 – The Second Divine Little Girl Incident
* * * * * * *