Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts."
(2 Corinthians 3:3)
2008.10.04; Heart Décor Incident (God resides in the heart; 1 John 4;16)
Date : October, 4, 2008
Location : Second Floor Stockroom, Café 257, Nepukos, Chuuk, FSM
Witnesses: Beo Jimenez, Moises Esmena, Etma
At about 9 a.m. on September 27, 2008, my wife and I decided to drive around with our car named “Mesei” having a bigger side mirror which was broken because of the very minor accident. At that time, there was a repair work going at our garage that a scaffolding was still there that I miscalculated and banged it with the right-side mirror. At that instant, my wife got mad uttering some bad words making me just to take off away from her without saying a word.
I decided to run away but at this time, I decided to just stay and hide within the compound, not like before. I chose the second floor of our fast-food restaurant, Cafe 257. The second floor is too wide that I moved in three areas, and finally settled in the small spot covered by the old store cabinet, which was a good hiding location, as shown in the picture below:
Photo: Small space in the second floor of Café 257
With the seven-day period of hiding while making the website of Etman Heart, I experienced to sleep on the floor without the regular mattress, pillows, and blankets, and without air conditioner. I had my laptop computer that I used it not on top of an office table but the cabinet shelf and sitting on the floor. Unknowingly, I was guided to pass the apostolic criteria:
- Luke 9:23, “Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.”
I was not a writer and I truly felt so difficult taking me too long to finish, so, I really need more hours of solitude. During my ten-day seclusion, while busy working in the laptop computer, I did not fail to exercise daily, especially when feeling fatigue. I walked around but within the small area with extra care not to be seen by anyone, except Beo, the cook who I called if I needed food.
After seven days in hiding, on October 4, 2008, I decided to work as an exercise, and I opened the adjacent stock room full of various goods. I worked alone in hours, sorting, and transferring the messy merchandise in the nearby open area. Then, upon reaching almost the end portion of the stocks, I found three heart decors (one sample photo below), which I immediately took and kept in a safe place.
Then after ten days in hiding, my wife came up quietly to the second floor and in such time, I was washing plate at the sink that I did not notice her. The only thing I knew was when she came closer and gave me a hug from my back with warm greeting that led me to tell her that I will follow back home.
When she left, I brought the three heart decors to my office and I hanged one on the wall, which I stared at it thinking of the divine message for this incident.
Analysis why the minor accident caused a serious issue
1. The Heart Décor Incident began with a minor accident but caused a serious issue causing me to leave the house and hide, that I strongly believe as a divine intervention for to lead me for the discovery of the heart décor for a divine message.
2. The minor accident caused to ignite my wife’s violent reaction under PTSD that she got it from her negative experience during teen-hood for two years. In addition, in her young adulthood, she suffered three traumatic events in Canada.
3. Before this incident, I already witnessed her violent reaction on minor things in the past with me, our children, and other people, including her family circles.
4. In the beginning, without me knowing of her biography, I reacted and fought back.
5. Few months ago, I applied the advice to deal and handle such aggressive person w/ PTSD, especially of the 21st Century Divine Revelation and knowledge of the Scripture. I did not react to receive from the strongest slap (3 times) but calmly making her know of that I understand her behavior. I simply looked her eye to eye of full understanding. And bingo! After few seconds, she called me to have lunch and she attended to me sweetly, as if nothing happened a minute ago.
6. What I learned from my research is right; when a person experienced severe emotional and physical abuse, one best cure is love, and most cases, that those persons acting this violent way did not experience or feel love at their young age. In fact, this is one major reason Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross:
- 1 John 3:16, "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters."
7. And supported by this very important command about little children that we adults not to cause them to stumble:
- Matthew 18:6, “If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea.” (Mark 9:42)
8. As of this year, 2021, having the whole picture of the modern revelation and the Gospel, I have this realization that my wife is truly a divine instrument, that she is my divine destiny for the divine mandate, as expressed by this miracle:
Analysis for the Discovery of the Heart Decor
- For my wife to get very angry for minor car accident (side mirror) that led for me to discover the heart décor for a divine message.
- For me to hide in the messy second floor was bizarre for we have hotel rooms or spaces to choose from.
- For I had to arrange the messy stockroom myself when the company had many employees to do it.
- For I had to discover the heart decors (used in Christmas in the past) mixed in unsorted various merchandise.
- For it had to be designed that way where the small heart inside the big heart.
The revelatory message is expressed from the following verses:
- 1 Corinthians 4:16, "God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them."
- 1 Corinthians 3:16, "Don’t you know that you yourselves are God’s temple and that God’s Spirit dwells in your midst?
- Galatians 4:6, "Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, "Abba! Father!"
- 2 Corinthians 3:3, "You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts."
As I further analyzed this year, 2021, the incident can be more understood if to visit this site, the first miracle, the Human Heart Shape Incident:
* * * * * * *