Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
2012.05.10 - Heart Locust Incident (If you love Jesus, feed the hungry - John 21:15-17)
Date: May 10, 2012
Location: Heart Island, Tunnuk, Chuuk State, FSM
Witnesses: Junior Nameta, Joy Yonson, Tommy Takeo, Emmanuel, Gatsy, and Etma
With over three months and with twenty workers with me, I developed a tideland at Tunnuk Village using excavator and bulldozer to become Anna’s Chuuk Resort (ARC). One project was the heart-shape island, about 120 ft. x 170 ft, as shown on the photo below.
On May 10, 2012, I was clearing using rake and shovel in the heart-shape island with Junior Nameta (from Wichap Village) and Joy Yonson, the Filipino Foreman. Both were about seven feet away from me, and the other workers are far and most are outside the heart-island. In few minutes in such condition, a small green locust (about 1 inch in length) landed on my shirt, directly on top of my heart. I instantly called Joy who was in front of me to see the insect. About three seconds, the locust flew upward and disappeared. I turned around to search, and saw Junior, who was by my left side, pressing his loose (sando) shirt against his left chest by his left hand. While I was approaching him, I saw him inserting his right hand into the shirt to check and take the unexpected visitor entering inside of the loose shirt. I immediately shouted to him not to kill and to release it, assuming that it was the locust which perched and flew away from me. So, he took it very carefully from the inside of the shirt and released the said insect on the air and that I was convinced that it was the same locust when I saw it soared up on the air.
When the locust flew away, I called some workers to come closer to me and explained the locust incident plus some miraculous incidents involving insects, like the two moths, which I called divine as they appeared to me for a divine message. The webpages are listed as follow:
Before going to the analysis, I wish to explain the reason why I constructed this heart-shaped island because of the very first miracle under the 21st Century Divine Revelation, as in this link:
- No grass in the vicinity in time of the incident.
- Locust is very rare in Chuuk even with vast of land with grass.
- I did not see a locust in my 30 years of stay in Chuuk.
- We were twenty-five people in the site, why me and why not anyone, like Joy, the Filipino foreman about 5 ft. in front of me.
- When the miraculous locust appeared, why it had to perch exactly on top of my heart?
- There were about three more workers in the heart-engraved island (about 12 ft away from us); why Junior and me?
- The big question is why exactly on top of our hearts, and in such sequence?
- Why to locust chose Junior and why the it had to enter his loose shirt to land exactly on top of his heart?
- The locust moved to Junior, who is poor, when Joy, the average man, was just in front of me.
- Why this incident chose this heart-island, and not in other location?
- The locust is a divine insect which was used in the Old Testament (Exodus 10:1-2, 10:14) for the divine message.
1. Shepherd the church of God:
- Acts 20:28, “Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood."
2. In direct connection to the above is the following expressing that if we love Jesus is to feed the hungry:
- John 21:15-17, "When they had finished eating, Jesus said to Simon Peter, “Simon son of John, do you love me more than these?” “Yes, Lord,” he said, “you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Feed my lambs.” Again Jesus said, “Simon son of John, do you love me?” He answered, “Yes, Lord, you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Take care of my sheep.” The third time he said to him, “Simon son of John, do you love me?” Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, “Do you love me?” He said, “Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you.” Jesus said, “Feed my sheep.”
3. To serve Jesus is to help the poor (Matthew 25:35-40) which was revealed in this miracle that occurred on January 13, 2009:
* * * * * * *