Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"We know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love.
Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them."
(1 John 4:16)
L O V E
1. Faith, Hope, & Love: love is the greatest:
- 1 Corinthians 13:13, "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
2. If we have faith but we do not have love, we are nothing:
- 1 Corinthians 13:2, "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."
3. God is love. If we live in love, we live in God, and God in us.
- 1 John 4:16, “And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.”
And supported by this revelation:
2004.07.02; Human Heart Shape Incident (God is Love; 1 John 4:7-8)
4. If we love one another, we fulfill the law:
- Romans 13:10, "Love does no harm to a neighbor. Therefore, love is the fulfillment of the law."
5. We gain nothing if we just help the poor, but we do not have love:
- 1 Corinthians 13:3, "If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing."
6. The goal of this command is love:
- 1 Timothy 1:5, "The goal of this command is love, which comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."
7. From the very the beginning, the message is for humans to love one another:
- 1 John 3:11, "This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another."
8. Love of God is made complete if we love one another:
- 1 John 4:12, “No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.”
9. In Jesus’ coming, his new command is to love one another:
- John 13:34, "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
10. God so loves us, we ought to love one another:
- 1 John 4:11, "Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
11. Over all virtues put on love binds them all together in perfect unity:
- Colossians 3:13-14, “Bear with each other and forgive one another if any of you has a grievance against someone. Forgive as the Lord forgave you. 14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.”
12. Anyone hates a brother or sister is in darkness:
- 1 John 2:10-11, "Anyone who loves their brother and sister lives in the light, and there is nothing in them to make them stumble. But anyone who hates a brother or sister is in the darkness and walks around in the darkness. They do not know where they are going, because the darkness has blinded them."
13. Love never fails:
- 1 Corinthians 13:8, "Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away."
14. Love surpasses knowledge:
- Ephesians 3:19, "and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God."
15. Love is the Greatest Gift:
- 1 Corinthians 12:31, “But you should truly want to have the greater gifts. Love Is the Greatest Gift.”
16. Let us live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ:
- Ephesians 5:1-2, "Imitate God, therefore, in everything you do, because you are his dear children. 2 Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God."
17. God’s commands are not burdensome in the coming of Jesus:
- 1 John 5:3, "In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,"
And the basic command of God is this:
- 1 John 3:23, "And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us."
18. For the love of God to be in us is for us to love the poor in action & in truth.
- 1 John 3:17-18, "If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth."
19. To love God with all your heart and to love your neighbor as yourself are more than burnt offerings and sacrifices:
- Mark 12:33, “You have spoken well, teacher,” the man replied. “You are right in saying that God is one. There is no other God but him. 33 To love God with all your heart and mind and strength is very important. So is loving your neighbor as you love yourself. These things are more important than all burnt offerings and sacrifices.”
20. The only that counts is faith expressing through love:
- Galatians 5:6, "For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love."
21. We can live a life, not just as a journey, but spiritual journey if we obey the following commands:
- Ephesians 5:2, "Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ. He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us, a pleasing aroma to God."
- 1 Corinthians 16:14, “Do everything in love.”
- James 2:8, "If you really keep that royal law found in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing it right."
* * * * * * * *