Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart,
as working for the Lord, not for human masters."
H E A R T
The 21st Century Divine Revelation is a series of miracles, wonders, signs that began with Human Heart Shape Incident:
We have too many body parts and we are misguided that we focus more on our mind:
“Educating the mind without educating the heart is not education at all.” – Aristotle
God does not look on things people look at but the heart:
- 1 Samuel 16:7, "But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.”
Since people look at the outward appearance, they ignore the inner self:
- 1 Peter 3:3-4, "Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. 4 Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight."
People fix their eyes on what is seen, but not what is unseen:
- 2 Corinthians 4:18, "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
God knows our hearts that what we value highly is detestable in God’s sight:
- "Luke 16:15, "He said to them, “You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of others, but God knows your hearts. What people value highly is detestable in God’s sight."
We are corrupted by the world that the pure and faultless religion was not preached and put into practice:
- James 1:27, "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
This must be fruit caused by the false prophets including those false apostles and teachers:
- Matthew 7:15-16, "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"
We work hard for money, wealth, or treasures, without knowing the following verse:
- Matthew 6:21, "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
One miraculous incident took place, revealing that we do not file up treasures here on earth but the heart:
We cannot serve both God and money:
- Matthew 6:24, "“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."
Love of money is a root of all kinds of evil:
- 1 Timothy 6:10, "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs."
Take note that our heart is the church or temple that God’s love has been poured out into our hearts:
- Romans 5:5, "And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us."
Since God’s love has been poured into our heart, let us do everything in love:
- 1 Corinthians 16:14, "Do everything in love."
We show that we are a letter from Christ, written not with ink but the spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts:
- 2 Corinthians 3:3, "You show that you are a letter from Christ, the result of our ministry, written not with ink but with the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of human hearts."
* * * * * * *