Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"Properly interpreted, Scripture and nature are complementary
and faithful witnesses to their common Author."
S C R I P T U R E
1. Nothing is impossible to God.
- Matthew 19:26, "With men it is impossible; but to God all things are possible."
2. All Scripture is God-breathed.
- 2 Timothy 3:16, "All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness."
3. We believe in the Scripture; Jesus was raised from the dead.
- John 2:22, "After he was raised from the dead, his disciples recalled what he had said. Then they believed the scripture and the words that Jesus had spoken."
4. The rivers of the living water will flow from within if we believe in Jesus.
- John 7:38, "Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them."
5. It is written in the Scripture that Messiah will come.
- John 7:42, "Does not Scripture say that the Messiah will come from David’s descendants and from Bethlehem, the town where David lived?”"
6. The Scripture was fulfilled.
- John 19:28, "Later, knowing that everything had now been finished, and so that Scripture would be fulfilled, Jesus said, “I am thirsty.”"
7. The Scripture testified about Jesus.
- John 5:39, "You study the Scriptures diligently because you think that in them you have eternal life. These are the very Scriptures that testify about me."
8. Two quotes that have something to do with the Scripture:
- Romans 1:19-20, "since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.”
Scripture and Nature:
* "Properly interpreted, Scripture and nature are complementary and faithful witnesses to their common Author." (BioLogos)
Look deep into Nature:
* “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” (Albert Einstein)
* * * * * * *