Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
F E L L O W S H I P
1. Our fellowship is with the Father and his Son, Jesus Christ:
- 1 John 1:3, "We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ."
2. If we walk in the light have fellowship with one other:
- 1 John 1:6-7, "If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. 7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all[b] sin."
3. God called us into fellowship with his son, Jesus Christ our Lord:
- 1 Corinthians 1:9, "God is faithful, who has called you into fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord."
4. If we love one another, we have been born of God and know God:
- 1 John 4:7-8, "Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."
5. If we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.
- 1 John 4:12, “No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.”
6. We rely on the love of God has for us; we live in love, and God in us. God is love:
- 1 John 4:16, “And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.”
7. If we gather in his name, there Jesus is with us, no matter if we are only few:
- Matthew 18:20, "For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”
8. In fellowship, no need church service works of service:
- Ephesians 4:11-12, "So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up."
Especially, Jesus came not to be served but to serve:
- Mark 10:45, "For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
God is not served by human hands
- Acts 17:25, "And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else. "
9. Not church service but service to one another:
- Galatians 5:13, “You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love."
10. In fellowship, associate with people of low position:
- Romans 12:16, "Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited."
11. In fellowship, more interaction with one another as brother and sister and not too much singing for the Lord; let the trees do it:
- 1 Chronicles 16:33, "Let the trees of the forest sing, let them sing for joy before the Lord, for he comes to judge the earth."
12. Greet one another with a holy kiss, neither sexual nor financial, but spiritual:
- 2 Corinthians 13:12, "Greet one another with a holy kiss."
* * * * * * *