Q) False Prophets, False Apostles, False Teachers
Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing,
but inwardly they are ferocious wolves."
False Prophets, False Apostles, False Teachers
1. I was written that many false prophets will appear and deceive many people:
- Matthew 24:11, "and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people."
2. So we must be careful about these false teachers of the law:
- Matthew 23:3, "So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach."
3. Somehow, do not be afraid of them:
- Matthew 10:26-27, “So do not be afraid of them, for there is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed or hidden that will not be made known. What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs."
4. The wrath is being revealed against these false prophets and false teachers for their wickedness suppressing the truth:
- Romans 1:18, "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness."
5. Take note that God has shown his will and invisible qualities through nature:
- Romans 1:19-20, "since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.”
6. The false prophets exchanged the truth for a lie:
- Romans 1:25, "They exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen."
7. Because of them, many will turn away from faith:
- Matthew 24:10-12, "At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold."
8. The false prophets and teachers serve their appetite:
- Romans 16:18, "For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery, they deceive the minds of naive people."
7. False prophets appear in sheep’s clothing but inwardly they are ferocious wolves, and we recognize them from their fruits:
- Matthew 7:15-16, "Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?"
8. They will appear and perform great signs and wonder to deceive, even the elite:
- Matthew 24:24, "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."
9. The teachings of the false prophets are merely human rules:
- Mark 7:6-7, “He replied, “Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you hypocrites; as it is written: “‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are merely human rules.”
10. The false prophets peddle the word of God for profit:
- 2 Corinthians 2:17, "Unlike so many, we do not peddle the words of God for profit."
11. Be warned of them.
- Ephesians 5:6-7, "Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of such things God’s wrath comes on those who are disobedient. 7 Therefore do not be partners with them."
- 1 John 3:7, "Dear children, do not let anyone lead you astray. The one who does what is right is righteous, just as he is righteous."
12. Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings.
- Hebrews 13:9, "Do not be carried away by all kinds of strange teachings. It is good for our hearts to be strengthened by grace, not by eating ceremonial foods, which is of no benefit to those who do so."
13. We can observe their attitude to know them if they are false prophets:
- Matthew 23:5, “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long."
14. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold.
- Matthew 24:12-13, “Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.”
15. In connection with the false teachings of the above, consider visiting the following website
under Wakeup Call:
* * * * * * *