Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command:
“Love your neighbor as yourself."
C O M M A N D M E N T S
1. Obey, not worship:
- John 14:15, “If you love me, keep my commands."
2. Love of God, obey his commands:
- 1 John 5:3, "In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,"
3. Obey his commands, not just calling Lord, Lord.
- Luke 6:46, "Why do you call me, Lord, and do not do what I say?
4. Basic command for modern world:
- 1 John 3:23, "And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us."
5. Jesus’ new command - Love One Another:
- John 13:34, "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
6. The message in the beginning – Love One Another:
- 1 John 3:11, "This is the message you heard from the beginning: We should love one another."
7. Whoever loves others has fulfilled the law:
- Romans 13:8, "Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law."
8. The Great Commission: Not just baptizing but teaching them to obey Jesus’ commands:
- Matthew 28:19-20, "Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely, I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”
9. To help the poor, not just words but in action and truth:
- 1 John 3:17-18, "If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth."
10. Carry each other's burdens which is one way to fulfill the law of Christ:
- Galatians 6:2, "Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ."
11. In Jesus’ coming, love God all your heart and love your neighbor as yourself; no commandment greater than these:
- Mark 12:30-31, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no commandment greater than these.” (Matthew 22:37-38)
12. Do not use freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love:
- Galatians 5:13, "You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love."
13. We fulfill the entire law in one command: Love Your Neighbor as Yourself:
- Galatians 5:14, "For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.”
- James 2:8, "If you really keep that royal law found in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing it right."
14. Let us practice generosity or sharing w/love:
- 1 Corinthians 13:3, "If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[b] but do not have love, I gain nothing."
15. Guidelines to practice faith:
Have love to have faith:
- 1 Corinthians 13:2, "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."
Faith by itself is dead if not accompanied by action:
- James 2:15-17, "Suppose someone is without clothes and daily food. If you say to him, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about his physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself if it is not accompanied by action, is dead."
16. Greatest commandment: Love your neighbor as yourself (Mark 12:33) is expressed in the divine intervention when Pope Francis got accident in Poland:
2018.07.07 - Realization Incident for Pope Francis' Two Accidents, In Poland & Columbia.
17. In addition to this topic, consider visiting the following website under the Wakeup Call:
* * * * * * *