Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
MONEY, WEALTH, TREASURE
1. Keep oneself from being polluted by the world (part of the pure and faultless religion but ignore):
• James 1:27, "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
2. Do not love the world
• 1 John 2:15-16, "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world."
3. We cannot serve God and the power of money at the same time:
• Matthew 6:24, "No one can be loyal to two masters. He is bound to hate one and love the other, or support one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and the power of money at the same time." (Luke 16:13)
4. Do not file up treasures here on earth but in your heart.
• Matthew 6:19-21, "Don't store up treasures here on earth, where they can be eaten by moths and get rusty, and where thieves break in and steal. Store your treasures in heaven, where they will never become moth-eaten or rusty and where they will be safe from thieves. Wherever your treasure is, there your heart and thoughts will also be."
Supported by this revelation:
5. It is for the rich to enter the kingdom of heaven:
• Matthew 19:23-24, "Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. 24 Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.”
4. Rich hoarded wealth in the last days
• James 5:1-3, "Now listen, you rich people, weep and wail because of the misery that is coming on you. Your wealth has rotted, and moths have eaten your clothes. Your gold and silver are corroded. Their corrosion will testify against you and eat your flesh like fire. You have hoarded wealth in the last days."
5. Not to be a lover of money:
• 1 Timothy 3:2-3, “Now the overseer is to be above reproach, faithful to his wife, temperate, self-controlled, respectable, hospitable, able to teach, 3 not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money.
6. People are misled thinking that Godliness is the way to financial gain:
• 1 Timothy 6:5-7, "Wranglings of men corrupted in mind and bereft of the truth, supposing that godliness is a way of financial gain. But godliness with contentment is great gain. For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it."
7. People who want to get rich fall into temptation that plunge them into destruction:
• 1 Timothy 6:9, "Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction."
8. For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil:
• 1 Timothy 6:10-11, "For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs. But you, man of God, flee from all of this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness."
9. There will be terrible times in the last days: People will be lovers of themselves and money:
• 2 Timothy 3:1-2, "But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy. . ."
10. Love of money will never have enough:
• Ecclesiastes 5:10, "Those who love money will never have enough. How meaningless to think that wealth brings true happiness!"
11. Do not charge interest when you lend money:
• Exodus 22:25, “If you lend money to one of my people among you who is needy, do not treat it like a business deal; charge no interest."
12. Life is does not consist in an abundance possessions:
• Luke 12:15, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”
13. Use your worldly wealth to gain friends for yourselves:
• Luke 16:9, "Use worldly wealth to gain friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, you will be welcomed into eternal dwellings."
14. What for you gain the whole world and yet you lose or forfeit your very self?
• Luke 9:25, "What good is it for someone to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit their very self?"
15. Be not lover of money:
• 1 Timothy, 3:3, "not given to drunkenness, not violent but gentle, not quarrelsome, not a lover of money."
* * * * * * *