Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"What people value highly is detestable in God’s sight."
- Romans 1:18, "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness."
- Colossians 3:5-6, "Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature: sexual immorality, impurity, lust, evil desires and greed, which is idolatry. 6 Because of these, the wrath of God is coming."
Wicked People who Suppressed the Truth: False Messiahs, False Prophets, and False Teachers
- Matthew 7:15, "“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves.”
- Matthew 24:24, "For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect."
- 2 Peter 2:1, "But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.”
Jesus is a Reality, Not a Hoax
Revelation 21st Century
2018.11.27 - Jesus: Hoax or a Reality
- 1 John 2:18, "Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour."
- 2 John 1:7, "I say this because many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist."
One Mediator Between God and Mankind - Christ Jesus
- 1 Timothy 2:5, "For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus."
Jesus is The Way, The Truth, and The Life
- John 14:6, "Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."
Three Things that Testify for Jesus: The Spirit, The Water, and The Blood.
- 1 John 5:6-8, "This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement."
Revelation 21st Century:
2012.03.22; Squirting Water Incident (Jesus is the Living Water, John 4:14)
2016.04.29 - Wounds & Blood Episode (1 John 2:2, 5:6)
Journey of Life
Achieve our calling, to live a Holy Life (1 Thess. 4:7-8); do not focus on the American Dream.
- Romans 5:5, "And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us."
- Hebrews 13:5, "Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
- 1 Timothy 6:10, "For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil. Some people, eager for money, have wandered from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs."
- 1 Timothy 6:5-7, "Constant friction between people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain, 6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.”
- Luke 12:15, “Watch out! Be on your guard against all kinds of greed; life does not consist in an abundance of possessions.”"
- Luke 16:13, "No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.”
- Matthew 6:21, "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
- 2 Corinthians 4:18, "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
- Luke 21:10-11, "Then he said to them: “Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. 11 There will be great earthquakes, famines and pestilences in various places, and fearful events and great signs from heaven."
- Matthew 24:6, "You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come."
- Mark 13:1-2, "As Jesus was leaving the temple, one of his disciples said to him, “Look, Teacher! What massive stones! What magnificent buildings!” 2 “Do you see all these great buildings?” replied Jesus. “Not one stone here will be left on another; every one will be thrown down.”
- Matthew 24:12, "Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold."
- 1 Peter 4:7-8, "The end of all things is near. Therefore be alert and of sober mind so that you may pray. 8 Above all, love each other deeply, because love covers over a multitude of sins."
- 2 Timothy 3:1-4, "But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—"
Repentance for Salvation
- 2 Peter 3:9, "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."
Jesus’ Important Warning About Little Children
- Matthew 18:6, "If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea."
- Luke 18:15-16, "People were also bringing babies to Jesus for him to place his hands on them. When the disciples saw this, they rebuked them. 16 But Jesus called the children to him and said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of God belongs to such as these."
* * * * * * *