Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
Death is an absolute truth and before it comes to us, let us consider Spiritual Retreat to get out in our busy life. Let us have a deep thought of the past and the current if we able to fulfill our calling as a spiritual being (1 John 3:24):
- 1 Thessalonians 4:7, " For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life."
Spiritual Retreat is an act of withdrawing from our invisible enemies not because of losing but to cut off our old self and put on the new self that we can easily live a holy life:
- Ephesians 4:22-24, "You were taught, with regard to your former way of life, to put off your old self, which is being corrupted by its deceitful desires; to be made new in the attitude of your minds; 24 and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness."
Consider this warning that there will be terrible times in the last days:
- 2 Timothy 3:1-4, "But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God—"
We were misled by false prophets and teachers (Mat. 7:15-16) because of the wickedness they suppressed the truth (Rom. 1:18) that Jesus was born for to testify (John 18:37).
The pure and faultless religion was not taught and put into practice:
- James 1:27, "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
The new creation (2 Cor. 5:17) was ignored and still the old system is being observed:
- 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"
- Hebrews 8:13, "By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."
We were left to live in darkness, and we failed to know that God is light (1 John 2:15-16), and the worst thing, we did not put into action the basic teaching of God: Love one another (1 John 3:11, 1 John 3:23). We can have communion with God if we live in love:
- 1 John 4:16, "And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them."
2004.07.02; Human Heart Shape Incident (God is Love; 1 John 4:7-8)
Humanity is in the process of losing its spiritual idenity; we did not refrain from being polluted by the world that we indulge the flesh:
- Galatians 5:13, "You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, serve one another humbly in love."
God does not want anyone to perish but to come to repentance:
- 2 Peter 3:9, "The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance."
God launched the series of miracles, wonders, and signs under the 21st Century Divine Revelation using nature to put humanity under deeper spiritual awakening to prevent untimely world destruction.
During the Spiritual Retreat, apply the following Seven Biblical Guidelines that were affirmed through this modern divine revelation using insects, moth, damselfly, locust, fly, and butterfly:
- Bread Moth Incident (Spiritual Treasure)
2004.12.03; Bread Moth Incident (Life is not in the Abundance of Possessions; Luke 12:15)
2. Action Moth Incident (Faith with Good Deeds)
2005.01.07; Action Moth Incident (Faith without works is dead; James 2;17)
3. Pen Damselfly Incident (Time for the Modern Covenant)
2008.03.14; Pen Damselfly Incident (Time for a New Covenant; Hebrews 8:13)
4. Heart Locust Incident (Be shepherd of the Church of God, Acts 20:28)
2012.05.10; Heart Locust Incident (Be Shepherd of the Church of God (Acts 20:28)
5. Two-Locust Incident (To become great is first to become a servant, Mat. 20:26)
2014.07.19; Two-Locust Incidents (To Become Great is First to be your Servant; Matthew 20:26
6. Three-Fly Episode (Believers, come out of her; run for your lives, Rev. 18:4)
2017.11.16; Fly Three Incidents ("Come out of her,"- Revelation 18:4)
7. Monarch Butterfly Incident (Flee from idolatry, 1 Cor. 10:14, James 5:21)
2017.12.12; The Monarch Butterfly Incident (Flee from Idolatry; 1 Corinthians 10:14)
In closing, let us focus on the following divine laws leading us to fulfill the criteria of becoming a "Sheep not Goat" on Judgment Day (Mat. 25:31-46):
To fulfill the law: Love One Another (Rom. 13:8) with action and in truth (1 John 3:16-18).
Law of Christ: Carry each other's burdens. (Galatians 3:28)
Royal law: Love your neighbor as yourself (James 2:8) and this is more important that all kinds of burnt offerings and sacrifices (Mark 12:33)
As a start of the Spiritual Retreat, form the habit as expressed in the following verse:
- Romans 12:16, "Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited."
* * * * * * * *