Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
Spiritual journey is major means to achieve our calling to live a Holy life and if we reject this instruction we reject God, the very God who gives us his Holy Spirit.
- 1 Thessalonians 4:7-8, "For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life. 8 Therefore, anyone who rejects this instruction does not reject a human being but God, the very God who gives you his Holy Spirit."
In New Creation (2 Cor. 5:17), love for God is no longer the complicated ways of worship and church service but to obey God’s commands.
- 1 John 5:3, "In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome."
If we keep God’s commands we live in him, and he in us.
- 1 John 3:24, "The one who keeps God’s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us."
In our spiritual journey we must have the spirit because the body without spirit is dead.
- James 2:26, "As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead."
God’s love has been poured into our hearts.
- Romans 5:5, "And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us."
That if we love one another, we live in God, and God in us.
- 1 John 4:12, "No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us."
God is love.
- 1 John 4:7-8, "Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God. 8 Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love."
Because the false prophets and teachers have proliferated worldwide, the love of most grow cold, causing world in turmoil.
- Matthew 24:11-12, "and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold."
Let us resolve this issue, one solution is to have a spiritual journey, not by vehicles but by walking.
2004.07.02; Human Heart Shape Incident (God is Love; 1 John 4:7-8)
Before going further, let us know and understand that we belong to all the others.
- Romans 12:4-5, "For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others."
Each of us is a member of the body of Christ (1 Cor. 12:12-27).
- 1 Corinthians 12:26-27, "If one part suffers, every part suffers with it; if one part is honored, every part rejoices with it. 27 Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it."
In this modern age of modern science, many of us ignore to seek first the kingdom of God because we focus more on the financial journey than the spiritual one.
- Matthew 6:33, "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
One popular phrase is the “American Dream” that corrupted our hearts and become lovers of money (2 Timothy 3:1-2).
The very first reason whey we are corrupted because we do not know the pure and faultless religion.
James 1:27, "Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
The church leaders at that time did not emphasize that religion and not for us to love the world.
- 1 John 2:15-16, "Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, love for the Father is not in them. 16 For everything in the world—the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life—comes not from the Father but from the world."
We are lost that we think that godliness is a means to financial gain.
- 1 Timothy 6:5-7, "“and constant friction between people of corrupt mind, who have been robbed of the truth and who think that godliness is a means to financial gain, 6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7 For we brought nothing into the world, and we can take nothing out of it.”
To have a spiritual journey is to keep your life free from the love of money.
- Hebrews 13:5, "Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Revelation 21st Century has one miracle about wealth and money.
2004.12.03; Bread Moth Incident (Life is not in the Abundance of Possessions; Luke 12:15)
Hereunder are biblical verses to understand on how to seek the kingdom of God while in the spiritual journey:
- Luke 6:20, "Looking at his disciples, he said, “Blessed are you who are poor, for yours is the kingdom of God."
- Matthew 25:35-36, “For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’”
- Luke 9:48, "Then he said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest."
Be it known that if we have faith without love, we are nothing.
- 1 Corinthians 13:2, "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."
And the love is the kind of love that Jesus sacrificed on the cross, as expressed this verse:
- 1 John 3:16-18, "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. 17 If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? 18 Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth."
Revelation 21st Century reveals such actions.
2005.01.07; Action Moth Incident (Faith without works is dead; James 2;17)
While along the spiritual journey be observant on the environment; nature is the language of God. It reflects God’s will for humanity (Romans 1:19-20):
2008.05.24; Nature speaks of the will of God as supported by the Scripture and the 21st Century Divine Revelation
The foundational command to multiply but also to focus on food supply. (Genesis 1:28-30).
2005.01.25; Weed Spider Incident (Multiply but Plant for Food Supply; Genesis 1:28-29)
One of Jesus’ commands is fish for people and this in line when we are in our Spiritual Journey.
- Mark 1:17, "Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.”
When we do fishing, we either make money or for our food but Jesus’ command about “Fishing for people” means the other way around. We fish for people and feed them by Living Bread (Matthew 4:4) and let them to drink the Living Water (John 4:14) in the apostolic level.
The Living Bread
- Matthew 4:4, "Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God."
The Living Water
- John 4:14, "but whoever drinks the water I give them will never thirst. Indeed, the water I give them will become in them a spring of water welling up to eternal life."
As human being we can still be in our spiritual journey if we put into practice the following:
- Luke 16:9, "I tell you, use worldly wealth to gain friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, you will be welcomed into eternal dwellings."
- Romans 12:16, "Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited."
- 2 Corinthians 9:7-8, "Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 8 And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."
For obeying the above, let us have love, if we do not have love, we gain nothing.
- 1 Corinthians 13:3, “If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast,[a] but do not have love, I gain nothing.”
Take note of this meaningful biblical verse when we are in our spiritual journey:
- 2 Corinthians 4:18, "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
* * * * * * *