Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
“The more I study science, the more I believe in God.”
Humans are created in the image and the likeness of God.
- Genesis 1:26, "Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground."
God formed a man from the dust of the ground (Earth not Mars)
- Genesis 2:7, "Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."
Foundational command to humans: Subdue the earth and to rule over every living creature that moves on the ground.
- Genesis 1:28, “God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”
In the beginning, God gave instructions focused on the worship and church services - burnt offerings, sin offerings, blood offerings, sacrifice offerings, etc.
In the new creation, the old has gone and the new is here.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"
The Old covenant will soon be obsolete and disappear.
- Hebrews 8:13, "By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."
But we do not think that Jesus has come to abolish the Law but to fulfill them.
- Matthew 5:17, "“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them."
Not church service but works of service to build the body of Christ.
- Ephesians 4:11-12, "So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers, 12 to equip his people for works of service, so that the body of Christ may be built up."
Humanity is one body, the body of Christ. (1 Cor. 12:12-27)
- Romans 12:4-5, "For just as each of us has one body with many members, and these members do not all have the same function, 5 so in Christ we, though many, form one body, and each member belongs to all the others.
Time has come to worship God is the Spirit and in Truth.
- John 4:23-24, "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in
Love for God is not worship but to obey his commands.
- 1 John 5:3, "In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome."
God’s Basic Command:
- 1 John 3:23, "And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us.
Humans are the only spiritual beings among the living things, organism, and animals on the planet earth.
- 1 John 3:24, "The one who keeps God’s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us."
God put his laws in our hearts and in wrote them in our minds.
- Hebrews 10:16, "This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds.”
Humans are with the calling: To live a holy life.
- 1 Thessalonians 4:7, " For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life.”
God gave humans his Holy Spirit to live a holy life.
- 1 Thessalonians 4:8, "Therefore, anyone who rejects this instruction does not reject a human being but God, the very God who gives you his Holy Spirit."
To live a holy life, follow the guidelines of the Spiritual Decrees.
Since humans are spiritual beings, this spiritual science is important. God created humans as to be spiritual scientist to observe and study nature in relation to the will of God.
- Romans 1:19-20, "since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse."
And directly connected to his quote from known scientist:
- “Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better.” (Alfred Einstein)
It must a divine intervention why I spent away from home and lived in a place where surrounded by nature. In that three weeks in solitude there were some events in my life thinking that those living things I got interaction with gave some meanings as in Romans 1:19-20.
2008.05.24; Nature speaks of the will of God as supported by the Scripture and the 21st Century Divine Revelation
And since God is love and the first miracle is the Human Heart, here is another quote:
- “Educating the mind without educating the heart is no education at all.” (Aristotle)
We can now focus more on love, the Science of Love, as directly connected to this verse:
- Romans 5:5, "And hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us."
The main reason of this article, Spiritual Science, is the 21st Century Divine Revelation consisting of a series of miracles, wonders, and signs affirming the Scriptures, especially the Gospel. Without some knowledge of modern science, I cannot be able to comprehend this modern revelation that God used nature.
Spiritual science is science of love because God is love, and it was the first miraculous incident:
2004.07.02; Human Heart Shape Incident (God is Love; 1 John 4:7-8)
The are over forty miraculous incidents took place in Chuuk, and those incidents were occurred in a very logical sequence; it not it would be so difficult to understand or be ignored.
Love is the greatest.
- 1 Corinthians 13:13, "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."
Faith without Love is nothing.
- 1 Corinthians 13:2, "If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."
Love is the reason for Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross.
- 1 John 3:16, "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters."
Live in love to have communion with God.
- 1 John 4:16, "And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them."
File up treasure not on earth but the heart.
- Matthew 6:21, "For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."
We fix our eyes not what is seen but what is unseen.
- 2 Corinthians 4:18, "So we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal."
Love is the most powerful ingredient to fulfill Jesus’ prayer of complete unity of humanity.
- John 17:20-21, "“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, 21 that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me."
* * * * * * *