2011.01.01 - Alone in New Year's Eve Incident
Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
Solitude in New Year' 2011 . . .
2010.12.31; Being alone on New Year's Eve Incident
"Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me."
Location: Dagonoy St., San Andres Bukid
On New Year, I was alone in the small room at the squatter along the street of Dagonoy, San Andres Bukid, Manila. It was my first time to suct experience and I called the small room, the Mansion of Love (MOL). This happened after I was driven away from home, as detailed in this link;
2010.10.06 - Driven Away From Home Incident
Comparing the past holidays in my life, this time, it was totally different. I celebrated New Year’s Eve alone away from all family members, relatives, and friends. It was very sad but as I analyzed the situation, that the things were happening for a reason. I meant that things were under divine intervention and I recovered and made me strong and regained joy in such situation. I even thanked God for such happiness in a difficult condition; the main reason is because of understanding the Bible and the whole scenario of 21st Century Divine Revelation (21CDR), as in this link
21st Century Divine Revelation
I avoided my families, in the same way, they avoided me as well, which was seemingly in accordance of some very unique and extremely difficult commands, as follow;
- James 1:2-4, "Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything."
- Luke 9:23, “Then he said to them all: “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross daily and follow me.” (same as Mark 8:34)
To make me busy, I continued to research and write the series of miracles with their divine messages. I walked around neighborhood and having friendly conversation with new friends who are mostly sidewalk vendors and homeless people. Sometimes, I played in the casino even with so little money, and if I won, I shared some to my poor friends. Before, for more than ten years, I used to play all kinds of gambling, and one the most was in the casino, where I gambled long hours and with big capital. This year, I realized that it was intended for me to be a gambler, giving an extensive training on money that I cauld win big and I could lose big, as well. In fact, I the overall is that I lost a lot. I guess this was part of my destiny, making me immune of losing a lot.
With what happened to me being driven out from home and material treasures, I decided to stay away from relatives and old friends and lived in ascetic life. In this new life condition, I serendipitously discovered true meaning and purpose of life. What occurred to me to this holiday 2010 is the greatest paradox in my life: unhappy for being away from family and without money, and yet so happy for having others, especially the poor children. The Gospel and 21st Century Divine Revelation (21CDR) helped me to be stronger and it is expressed in the following verse;
- Luke 9:48, “Then he said to them, “Whoever welcomes this little child in my name welcomes me; and whoever welcomes me welcomes the one who sent me. For it is the one who is least among you all who is the greatest.”
- Matthew 25:40, "The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me."
And in line with the revelatory message in the following miracles;
2005.01.07; Action Moth Incident (Faith without works is dead; James 2;17)
Well, in the past New Year’s Eve 2010, living in ascetic life, I just had simple food and slept alone away from family and friends. In my heart, I greeted my family silently, which I also did in their birthdays. As for revelatory message, I came with the biblical teachings below;
- Luke 14:26, "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters—yes, even his own life—he cannot be my disciple."
In our lifetime, we must sometimes find ourselves in solitude (Mark 6:31) meditating if we able to live according to true God’s will and one major one of which is for us to seek first the Kingdom of God, as this verse;
- Matthew 6:33, "But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
With six month-experience living in the "Mansion of Love" (MOL) associating with people of low peosition (Romans 12:16) and putting into practice love with works and in trurth (1 John 3:18), I was able to seek the Kingdom of God, as revealed in this miracle;
2012.09.09; Twin Seed Mango Incident ("The Kingdom of Heaven is like a Mustard Seed; Mat. 13:31)
And in line with the following quote from famous spiritual leader, Dalai Lama;
- "Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." - Dalai Lama
* * * * * * *