Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"Guide the children to right road, so that when they grow old they will do right things."
2010.12.21; Bad Manner in the Bus Incident (Children, GMRC, Not Idolatry)
Date: December 21, 2010
Location: Moving bus going to Manila from Cavite, Philippines
It was busy day about 8 A.M., December 21, 2010 when I was going home from Cavite. I had no choice but to ride the crowded bus and I remained standing for more than 1 hour, during which I observed that GMRC (Good Manners & Right Conduct) of letting a woman or a senior citizen to seat first is no longer being practiced. I witnessed just near to me two able-bodied male passengers at their early 30 grabbed a seat without giving regard to senior and women. What made me more surprised was when the guys seating together did make the sign of the cross when the bus passing by Baclaran Church, one of the famous Catholic Church in the Philippines which was claimed that Virgin Mary appeared. So, it came to my mind that we the Filipino people are just practicing faith without works, John 3:16, which is the favorite of the priests and ignore James 2:14-17 and 1 John 3:16-18, as stated below;
"Suppose a brother or a sister is without clothes and daily food. If one of you says to them, “Go in peace; keep warm and well fed,” but does nothing about their physical needs, what good is it? In the same way, faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead." (James 2:15-17)
- "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters. If anyone has material possessions and sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person? Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." (1 John 3:16-18)
The above teaching has been revealed under the 21st Century Divine Revelation in line with the truth of the Gospel, and hereunder is the title and the link;
This modern world is severely polluted by the “System” seriously infected by the number 1 virus: MONEY, the commonest thing among the three groups of leaders: politicians, businessmen, and sad to say, including churchmen. In this connection, another revelation occurred, as indicated below;
God's wrath has been revealed for this scenario and the process of the end times has long time begun, because we continue to disobey the will of God, one of which is expressed in the following verse;
- "Because of the wickedness, the love of most will grow cold." (Matthew 24:12)
1. Teach first a child good manners and right conduct (Proverbs 22:6); not idolatry but love and care for humanity (1 John 5:21, Matthew 6:33).
2. Do not make a sign of the cross if passing the man-made church, as explained in the following;
- “The God who made the world and everything in it is the Lord of heaven and earth and does not live in temples built by human hands. And he is not served by human hands, as if he needed anything. Rather, he himself gives everyone life and breath and everything else.” (Acts 17:24-25)
3. If there is a need for a child to have a religion, then make if simple: COMPASSION or make all children to love one another, in line with the Gospel;
- “No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.” (1 John 4:12)
- "Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law." (Romans 13:8)
- Do not scare the parents of "Purgatory" in rushing up for baptism because the kingdom of heaven belongs to the children (Matthew 19:14). The coming generation will be much better if we teach the children of the world not to be churchgoer but for them to love one another; John 13:34, Romans 13:8, 1 John 4:7-8, etc. because God is love as revealed in the following miracle;
* * * * * * *