2020.02.02 - Spiritual Awakening Incident About the term BLESS
Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
2020.02.20 - Spiritual Awakening of the term "BLESS"
Date: February 2, 2020
Location: Muntinlupa, Philippines
Narrator: Shepherd Etma
“God bless you” is popular saying and quote in this modern world, but time has come for the truth:
- John 4:23-24, "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in the Spirit and in truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24 God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in the Spirit and in truth.”
And the truth is what Jesus was born for:
- John 18:37, "“You are a king, then!” said Pilate. Jesus answered, “You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.”
The New Creation has come.
- 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!"
- Hebrews 8:13, "By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."
The following verses give spiritual meaning to the term “Bless”.
- Luke 11:27-28, "As Jesus was saying these things, a woman in the crowd called out, “Blessed is the mother who gave you birth and nursed you.” 28 He replied, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it.”
- 2 Corinthians 9:7-8, "Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 8 And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."
- Acts 20:35, "In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ”
- Matthew 5:8, "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God."
- Genesis 1:28, "God blessed them and said to them, “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground.”"
- Luke 14:13-14, "But when you give a banquet, invite the poor, the crippled, the lame, the blind, 14 and you will be blessed."
- Proverbs 22:9, "The generous will themselves be blessed, for they share their food with the poor."
- Psalm 41:1, "Blessed are those who have regard for the weak; the Lord delivers them in times of trouble."
- Matthew 5:9, "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God."
- James 1:12, "Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him."
- John 20:29, "Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”
- 1 Corinthians 4:11-13, "To this very hour we go hungry and thirsty, we are in rags, we are brutally treated, we are homeless. 12 We work hard with our own hands. When we are cursed, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure it; 13 when we are slandered, we answer kindly. We have become the scum of the earth, the garbage of the world—right up to this moment."
* * * * * * *