2009.12.20 - Dream of Bearded Man Incident
Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
A dream of a bearded man. . . can be Jesus..
2009.12.20; Dream of Bearded Man Incident
Date: December 20, 2009
Location: Home, Nepukos, Chuuk, FSM
At first, I did not tell my wife, about my dream of an old bearded man on January 20, 2009, with somewhat curly hair and relatively long. But when my wife, who was highly interested at that time to know her ancestors, her clans or lineage, requested me to read for her the book entitled Micronesia Yesterday Today, and Tomorrow by Father Hazel. It is about history of the four states under FSM, showing some pictures of the old people before especially before and during the World War II. I was able to form an opinion of the dream that it could be one of those ancestors who has some similarity with one photo I saw in the book by Father Hazel. So, I told to my wife of what I dreamed. I showed her of the village chief who appeared alike to the one I dreamed. And my wife cannot stop to laugh and agreed with me when I joked that they were trying to tell us something, since she herself dreamed too of very old people.
One thing made me attracted of the history book was about love being applied in leadership in Chuuk, which is not being observed by the rulers or monarchs all over the world. Tribe leaders or chiefs ruled their people more of persuasion and not by invasion nor coercion; they used to call a meeting, and everyone was allowed to talk and the decision of the chief was according to the wishes of the majority and beneficial for the villagers and not to the vested interest of the chiefs. I was fascinated in silence of this old tradition that even before the Bible reached the hands of the Chuukese, their ancestors able to apply already the biblical teaching as stated below;
- "Be shepherds to God's flock, not pursuing dishonest gain but eager to serve; not lording but being examples to the flock." (1 Peter 5:2-3)
And since the whole scenario of the 21st Century Divine Revelation (21CDR) focused on the power of love, I just easily understood that the dream was something to do with love too. So, the image the bearded man in my dream must be Jesus whose main reason of his birth is as stated below.
- "In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.” (John 18:37)
And Jesus' death in the cross.
- "This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters." (1 John 3:16)
Analysis and Revelatory Message, as of August 2013.
After watching the old Jesus’ movie about suffering, crucifixion, and resurrection from channel TCM today, August 1, 2013, I now had another idea of what the dream may mean. Since I seldom dream, it could be a vision signaling that Jesus has come in other form or his advocate. Especially, on the last week of July of 2013, my wife dreamed of another long-haired man giving me variety of food on my birthday, as she related to me enthusiastically. In 2011, I experienced to be poor without support from the business, that I experienced an ascetic lifestyle for six months. So, as in the common appearance of Jesus as depicted in photos and movies, he had beard and long hair, which matched as what my wife and I dreamed: man with long hair and beard. This must be a divine message, as expressed in the following bible verses.
- John 14:16-17, “And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever— the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be[c] in you.”
- James 5:8, “You too, be patient and stand firm, because the Lord’s coming is near.”
In 2013, I joked a number of times that I know how Jesus looks (simple and like common people similar to the bearded man I dreamed) and I emphasized that it is not the same on most of the pictures and statues had been designed and made my man ever since. For this, I believe the revelatory message is also referring to the practice of idolatry to attract more members and be appealing for more donations or tithes. So, the focus of the extremely wealthy churches is not for the observance and obedience of Jesus’ teaching but his appearance, birth (Christmas), and death (Lent). This is how the world has been molded to become money and power culture world, without much focus on how the love for God would be:
- 1 John 5:3, "In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome."
And God’s basic command is this:
- 1 John 3:23, "And this is his command: to believe in the name of his Son, Jesus Christ, and to love one another as he commanded us."
Analysis as of 2021 affirming Jesus Presence this 21st Century as Testified by Miraculous Water and Blood:
- 1 John 5:6-8, "This is the one who came by water and blood—Jesus Christ. He did not come by water only, but by water and blood. And it is the Spirit who testifies, because the Spirit is the truth. 7 For there are three that testify: 8 the Spirit, the water and the blood; and the three are in agreement."
2012.03.22; Squirting Water Incident (Jesus is the Living Water, John 4:14)
2021.02.24 – Dripping Water Incident (Jesus is the source of the living water; John 4:4-26)
2016.04.29 - Wounds & Blood Episode (1 John 2:2, 5:6)
And in direct connection to this dream of a bearded man, I wish to bring out this realization incident about Jesus whose crucifixion and resurrection were part of the Revelation 21st Century.
2018.11.27 - Jesus: Hoax or a Reality
* * * * * * *