Blog webekm.com the ekm.
Download from BIGTheme.net free full premium templates
"Born free to follow your heart. . ."
2004.11.02; “Born Free” Song Incident
Date: November 2, 2004, 4pm
Location: Bedroom, Weno, Chuuk, FSM
That afternoon about 4pm in my bedroom, while writing and the player was playing a set of songs by Matt Monro, I happened to suddenly experience goose bumps upon hearing the song Born Free. It was unexpected and strange for I used to hear this song many times without such emotion. I replayed the song for three times and trying to listen attentively and understand the lyrics. And I felt of a divine guidance that such lyrics would give me more understanding of the previous miraculous incidents. So, I decided to relate to the group of 33 employees attending supervisory course the following day. I explained that I felt instantly of a strange feeling that caused my hair to stand upon listening to Born Free song. I asked the group to sing with me to feel the meaning of the song related to the essence of the number of mysteries happening to our group with the beginning of the Human Heart Incident.
Since teen hood, I never had such experience of goose bumps for a song, even if it were my favorite. So, I felt of another revelatory message through the song and hereunder is the song, Born Free, followed by explanation and correlation to Bible verses and 21st Century Divine Revelation (21CDR):
Born free as free as the wind blows
As free as the grass grows
Born free to follow your heart
Live free and beauty surrounds you
The world still astounds you
It’s time you look up the stars
Stay free when no walls divide you
You’re free as the roaring tide
So there’s no need to hide
Born free and life is worth living
But only worth living
Because you are born free
- I never had goose bumps experience in hearing songs even if it is my favorite that I believe that there must be a divine message implied in this song.
- God has many bizarre ways to interact with humans, and this is one way through the lyrics of this song.
Be free to use of all God-given gifts to live a true spiritual life obeying God’s will, especially we have our calling to live a holy life:
- 1 Thessalonians 4:7-8, "For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life. 8 Therefore, anyone who rejects this instruction does not reject a human being but God, the very God who gives you his Holy Spirit."
The lyrics, "Born free to follow you heart" is very connected to this verse and reminding the world of one thing, For the Lord, not for human masters:
- Colossians 3:23, "Whatever you do do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters."
If we are working for the Lord, we must learn to live in love:
- 1 John 4:16, "And so we know and rely on the love love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them."
We are born free but do not use our freedom to indulge the flesh:
- Galatians 5:13, “You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh; rather, SERVE ONE ANOTHER HUMBLY IN LOVE."
This is a good wake-up call that we are free and not to be manipulated and/or exploited by religious leaders to give us a long list of chores (especially complicated) to worship and glorify God, especially to glorify God under the new creation (2 Cor. 5:17) is by good deeds:
- Matthew 5:16, "In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven."
This modern era of modern science, we do not need complicated religion but love, as revealed in the first revelation:
As expressed of the following verses:
- 2 Corinthians 5:17, "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come:[a] The old has gone, the new is here!"
- Hebrews 8:13, By calling this covenant “new,” he has made the first one obsolete; and what is obsolete and outdated will soon disappear."
* * * * * * *